• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not so sure it was you then. We were lagging extremely bad before you came.
@ extremechiton extremechiton play with Artanail

I don't think I have ever seen anyone with blue, and only like 3 greens on my roster.
You dare sleep when I'm coming to brawl this is unacceptable!

Yup I can brawl if anyone is willing to brawl with me. And is just... no! *goes Sparta*

And my internet is blue btw

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Um, okay, I'm trying to use her and stuff, she's fun really. Though I think I play Zelda a little weird that other Zelda mains use or main her.

And why haven't you been Online man. 65 has been typing to me that you're doing a collab channel with someone, that right? Nice man, I look forward to viewing what you and your collab partners can provide for our greedy entertainment.
i have been online for a bit, not as much as before tho...

and i don't think the collab is serious, it might die out by the end of the year. just something a few kids at my school had an idea to do.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
@ extremechiton extremechiton , when you have the chance, what color is my internet for you? Shmit is my buddy btw. Shes a little better then me... lol
Usually im not so terrible, my mom was using the crt tv that we have so i was stuck with the hd tv and had a bit of lag.
And due to the smashboards site being updated, i couldnt respond earlier.
I think your color was either yellow or green

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
i have been online for a bit, not as much as before tho...

and i don't think the collab is serious, it might die out by the end of the year. just something a few kids at my school had an idea to do.
Don't give up so easily man, but if it's not really a serious collab channel, then I guess It's cool to, leave? And as well, 65 told me about you never uploading new stuff anymore, he's so lol, and typed rip to your channel. Like I typed, he's full of lols. Alright man, cool, let me know if you'd like to brawl at all today. Have a nice day.

Everyone else enjoy the rest of your days.
@ Jinx129 Jinx129 the site maintenance was eating you up inside, huh? No Brawl Arena, it's okay, it's over now, he he.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
well then, anyone wanna brawl?
edit nvm

Last edited:

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Usually im not so terrible, my mom was using the crt tv that we have so i was stuck with the hd tv and had a bit of lag.
And due to the smashboards site being updated, i couldnt respond earlier.
I think your color was either yellow or green
I know that feel.... luckily I've my own tv. I wil go days without playing games if im stuck with that lag..but apparently it doesn't affect shmit. Either way. I lose pretty bad. T.T Im not that good and never have been.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone up for Brawling me, though? I THINK im getting back into it..
I can play if you'd like/still here/other excuse lol. My FC is 4210-8117-4055.
Would you two be up for FFA or rotations? If not, it's understandable. Then I'd have no excuse to take a break from studying.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Sorry, I kept trying to refresh the page but I was getting these weird disconnect problems and the scripting for the page was sending me blobs and shapes. @ Zatchiel Zatchiel That's fine with me, I haven't done rotations in a while so I can deal with them for now. I'll let you guys in on a secret: rotations annoy me since generally there's so much confusion as two whose versing, the other person having to kill themself and do nothing for however long the match ends (primary reason; no, I don't “get in the way and know what I'm doing”), and the odd number of three people in general (I've grown to free-for-alls wayyy to much.

So anyways...who's hosting?

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Would you two be up for FFA or rotations? If not, it's understandable.
Sorry, I kept trying to refresh the page but I was getting these weird disconnect problems and the scripting for the page was sending me blobs and shapes. @ Zatchiel Zatchiel That's fine with me, I haven't done rotations in a while so I can deal with them for now. I'll let you guys in on a secret: rotations annoy me since generally there's so much confusion as two whose versing, the other person having to kill themself and do nothing for however long the match ends (primary reason; no, I don't “get in the way and know what I'm doing”), and the odd number of three people in general (I've grown to free-for-alls wayyy to much.

So anyways...who's hosting?
:o. I can host..if it doesn't matter. Hopefully my connection isn't so bad where I throw everyone off of wifi.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Brawl anyone?

nvm maybe later

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
After last night's conversation about the bullet colors, I'm getting on just so i can see who's got what.

Green(2) - AirJ and Gabe

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
@ AirJay AirJay Best Yoshi

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 What in the world are you ranting about bullet colors? Huh!?
Yep!
Yellow (14) - includes Zatch, N-Fan, Kamo, Extreme, COH (you!), DAS, XAD and others who I don't play frequently or at all

Orange (6) - Entro and Gohan fall in here

Red (5) - Artanail you fall in here and Matsu :( (which I don't understand because our connection is usually ok for the most part)

I'm done.

And if someone doesn't invite me to their party, I'm just gonna pick one to crash! :smash:

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yep!
Yellow (14) - includes Zatch, N-Fan, Kamo, Extreme, COH (you!), DAS, XAD and others who I don't play frequently or at all

Red (5) - Artanail you fall in here and Matsu :( (which I don't understand because our connection is usually ok for the most part)

I'm done.

And if someone doesn't invite me to their party, I'm just gonna pick one to crash! :smash:

I like how you put parentheses around you and an exclamation point, ha ha! So, I have Yellow bullet points? Cool? He he. There is never a party without Jinx in it, he he. And I'm still dedicating my victories to Matsuaki, I even changed one of my taunts, ha ha!

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I like how you put parentheses around you and an exclamation point, ha ha! So, I have Yellow bullet points? Cool? He he. There is never a party without Jinx in it, he he. And I'm still dedicating my victories to Matsuaki, I even changed one of my taunts, ha ha!
That's the least you can do. But really, I think it's all good now.

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Yep!

I'm done.

D:.....My connection was green for someone else. /cries over wii

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Everyone seems so great at predicting where Im going to land/ what direction I will fly upon administering an attack. I have to react AFTER the fact. How do you all just.......

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Everyone seems so great at predicting where Im going to land/ what direction I will fly upon administering an attack. I have to react AFTER the fact. How do you all just.......
I can't. Who you playing with and can I crash the party?

Artanail

Smash Rookie
I can't. Who you playing with and can I crash the party?
XD I was playing with Nintendo fan for a bit, but then my roommate took over for a bit. We have to go though..Perhaps another time? I like the practice ^ ^.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
XD I was playing with Nintendo fan for a bit, but then my roommate took over for a bit. We have to go though..Perhaps another time? I like the practice ^ ^.
Guess I'll throw my own party then!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yellow (14) - includes Zatch
We have a green bubble... sometimes.

How do you all just.......
Pay as much attention as possible to the situation, especially when you're airborne. If it seems too risky, I just go for avoiding the opponent altogether, even if it means retreating back to the ledge to recuperate and restrategize. It's usually a bad idea to go on the offensive against an opponent that isn't obviously overcommitting to their chase. Footstools are a decent mixup and work well for any character, but I usually prefer to save those as a trump card. It'll definitely mess with your opponent though, because they'll be shielding on the ground, thinking you're going to commit to an offensive option (or an airdodge) so that they can shieldgrab or go for another out of shield option.

This probably isn't going to make a lick of sense to ya, but I like to help.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks for the advice. I used to be way too aggro for a Brawl Fox (I would fire, literally, like two lasers a match, lol) and since I got back from my hiatus I've been the exact opposite, pretty much just running around SHTLing and not making optimal use of my offensive options. Even though Brawl is viewed as a campy, defensive game, you need to be able to transition turtling and rushdown really well, especially with a character like Fox who is good in both categories, but needs the most effective use possible of each to succeed. That's where I think the Japanese have us beat - American Foxes are too damn scared to rush **** down when they need to and they're holding back the metagame with the archaic "Spam lasers ALL DAYYYY YEAH" mindset.

And yeah, I'd have to agree about Cody in SF. I remember reading somewhere he was actually ridiculously strong without his cuffs. Now that I think about it, your posting style on here almost reminds me of how Cody speaks/acts, lol.
It did not work, do I need to delete them both and then add the new one? Been so long man, feel so dumb now.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 , Brawl?

Last edited:
Top Bottom