• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Omg, not knowing how to play Wolf at all + that lag = disaster.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Well it DCed, its about time I get off anyway gotta go to school tomarrow and get them good grades!

GGs guys fun, but laggy, matches (I mean like seriously i felt like i had training weights on inside of a large block of jello or something) They were real fun tho, we need to do this again but less laggy and longer.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Anybody wanna play P:M???

*Nvm.. can't tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
@ ChickenWing13 ChickenWing13 Great games! Sorry to have to leave but I gots school tomorrow so I should probably hit the bed now...Anyways, those Snake matches were pretty fun; you do a pretty good job with getting the K.O. moves to connect, and I think it's better to use whatever a character has (his u-tilt and f-tilt) since it really comes down to winning. Also that C. Falcon combo got me good. I knew you were doing something but Zelda's DI is horrible. Regardless, you had a lot of clean combos, even if the lag got you (and me) a bunch of times. The Starfox trio were nice too. Thanks for the matches though!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well it DCed, its about time I get off anyway gotta go to school tomarrow and get them good grades!

GGs guys fun, but laggy, matches (I mean like seriously i felt like i had training weights on inside of a large block of jello or something) They were real fun tho, we need to do this again but less laggy and longer.
You a straight A student? Good stuff, and yup, but it was fun, I didn't mind it since it was an FFA really. My down taunt is used all the time, so the title was meant for it to happen really. I just like to spamm my down taunts, he he.

@ ChickenWing13 ChickenWing13 Did you have fun with Nintendo Fan? That Zelda is pure gold.

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
@ ChickenWing13 ChickenWing13 Great games! Sorry to have to leave but I gots school tomorrow so I should probably hit the bed now...Anyways, those Snake matches were pretty fun; you do a pretty good job with getting the K.O. moves to connect, and I think it's better to use whatever a character has (his u-tilt and f-tilt) since it really comes down to winning. Also that C. Falcon combo got me good. I knew you were doing something but Zelda's DI is horrible. Regardless, you had a lot of clean combos, even if the lag got you (and me) a bunch of times. The Starfox trio were nice too. Thanks for the matches though!
Ok, thnx alot. You're very good! We need to play again sometime.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Jinx, what do we do now?

If anyone wants to join an FFA, please don't hesitate to join. It's only fun, and it's hilarious how some of our deaths occur, ha ha.

Well, that's the end of that, I'll go practice my tech skill on Melee and TAS style on some computers. I don't only do TAS stuff in Brawl though).

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Jinx, what do we do now?

If anyone wants to join an FFA, please don't hesitate to join. It's only fun, and it's hilarious how some of our deaths occur, ha ha.
I especially liked the one when I was Lucario and I was dangling you over the ledge pummeling you and I think Gohan was Falco and he spiked you straight down to your death...hard! Yeah, I got a big LOL out of that one!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I especially liked the one when I was Lucario and I was dangling you over the ledge pummeling you and I think Gohan was Falco and he spiked you straight down to your death...hard! Yeah, I got a big LOL out of that one!
Oh yeah, my cheeks hurt when that happened. Fun stuff put aside, like seriously, why were there like four guests that sat there and now just left. I don't get how they just can't ask for matches and stuff.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Oh yeah, my cheeks hurt when that happened. Fun stuff put aside, like seriously, why were there like four guests that sat there and now just left. I don't get how they just can't ask for matches and stuff.
I don't think a lot of people can get online. Maybe they think it is a lot more complicated than it is. If I figured it out, uh, anybody can! But I really don't know the reason for sure. Will this be the thread for Smash 4 matchmaking or will there be another one?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't think a lot of people can get online. Maybe they think it is a lot more complicated than it is. If I figured it out, uh, anybody can! But I really don't know the reason for sure. Will this be the thread for Smash 4 matchmaking or will there be another one?
Ah, idk I feel they're just worried to ask for a game I guess. And idk about Smash4, I only played the demo and disliked it immensely, sorry to type.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ah, idk I feel they're just worried to ask for a game I guess. And idk about Smash4, I only played the demo and disliked it immensely, sorry to type.
When i played the demo i was peer pressured by the crowd to go random :4olimar:

Anyways can you brawl?

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
@ Jinx129 Jinx129 LOL, saw me creeping did you?

Unfortunately I don't have my Wii ready and with the 3DS game coming so soon I doubt I'll bother. >_< Are you guys planning to make a similar thread once it's out? Sorry if I missed that somewhere in the first post.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Always try then choose, so everyone join MY room please.

@ Y yessi You host please, seems me hosting doesn't help the connection, hmph. @ extremechiton extremechiton You coming?

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Um, hi?
I dont think my connection's cooperating right now the announcer was having trouble counting down to 3 (it was also doing that with another person i was trying to play with right before you answered)

I cant believe I pay for 50mbps and it cant even load up this web page

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I dont think my connection's cooperating right now the announcer was having trouble counting down to 3 (it was also doing that with another person i was trying to play with right before you answered)

I cant believe I pay for 50mbps and it cant even load up this web page
If you have Cox, drop them, immediately!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Oh? Really? That's strange then, best thing is to just unplug the power cord from your router and let it sit there for about thirty seconds.
that has been my daily routine and its been going on like this for a week

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
that has been my daily routine and its been going on like this for a week
Hmm, it could also be the router maybe? Has the router ever been dropped? So you basically drop internet connection, just like that? Could also be some registry files that are corrupted and need some spyware software, what find of protection do you have, man?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Hmm, it could also be the router maybe? Has the router ever been dropped? So you basically drop internet connection, just like that? Could also be some registry files that are corrupted and need some spyware software, what find of protection do you have, man?
the router seems fine i dont think its been dropped the cables hold it back. Yes the internet just drops and sometimes had trouble reconnecting. By protection do you mean an antivirus or something? because I dont have that. I mean my computer itself doesnt have problems the only problem is connecting to the internet, but my other devices have just as hard of a time connecting like my cellphone (wifi), 3ds, wii, wiiu, etc. Also I only use one at a time during wifi

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
the router seems fine i dont think its been dropped the cables hold it back. Yes the internet just drops and sometimes had trouble reconnecting. By protection do you mean an antivirus or something? because I dont have that. I mean my computer itself doesnt have problems the only problem is connecting to the internet, but my other devices have just as hard of a time connecting like my cellphone (wifi), 3ds, wii, wiiu, etc. Also I only use one at a time during wifi
Yeah that's the problem, you need a software to protect you from harmful damages to your computer. If you want a free one that can help you in the meantime.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html

This should take care of everything, if it doesn't let me know please.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Yeah that's the problem, you need a software to protect you from harmful damages to your computer. If you want a free one that can help you in the meantime.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html

This should take care of everything, if it doesn't let me know please.
idk this is my youtube/smashboards computer and as far as I know i dont think those websites contain anything harmful. Not that I go on anything else on any other computer. I only have this one computer.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
idk this is my youtube/smashboards computer and as far as I know i dont think those websites contain anything harmful. Not that I go on anything else on any other computer. I only have this one computer.
It happens, mine does the same stupid thing, just use this and everything should just fine.

@ extremechiton extremechiton Good games man, I got college in the morning, tomorrow we can play more. Night sir, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom