• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Already? Man that's sad to read, I hope you change your mind,
Crap! Ok a little more. Who's hosting. Hoping it won't dc again...been happening all day! You guys are killing me!
Edit: Ok well I tried. I couldn't get in! So yeah beddy night bye time! Have fun!

Last edited:

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Crap! Ok a little more. Who's hosting. Hoping it won't dc again...been happening all day! You guys are killing me!
I can start a room if you like, but I don't have COH or Gohan added if they want to join. I have room on my roster though, so I could just add them.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I will fight for your friend, Jinx, he he.

Edit: Who left?
GGs coh I gotta go to sleep now, that Ike is solid as ever! And that Link tho. I actually feel kinda bad that i dont have my hacks in, some of those matches were amazing and I feel pretty salty that they were over 3 minutes. I just love seeing you read my movement and the option coverage you have with your projectiles lol. It makes me realize that I gotta stop being so predictable and get smarter. Towards the end I started to get more risky, dont know if you could tell, but I couldnt get you with the quick rock haha... I kinda got you once but that didnt really count to me. But yeah, keep up the good stuff with that TAS Link of yours, Ike too, and everyone else you use haha.

Also GGs to Jinx and Kamo in those few little FFAs we had.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can start a room if you like, but I don't have COH or Gohan added if they want to join. I have room on my roster though, so I could just add them.
Why are you always late? And you're hardly here, you need to get in our FFAs sometime, it's super fun man.

@ Phan7om Phan7om I only have this from myself to type, my Link is beyond far away from any Link player's game. Good games, it still makes me smile how a Link beats and even destroys a Kirby with a bad character. The last three matches got to me, I kept doing Sds (due to WiFi) and my Di got me really mad, though in WiFi Di is never an answer. I have a question though, did you save all our matches above 4minutes? If you want to support me and my Link, the least you can do is save our matches, it shows respect and I might need them later on to see what other flaws I need to improve on.

So, is my Link, TAS? He he.

Edit: @ Phan7om Phan7om We'll there goes my studying. You know I have no hacks for some dumb reason, even Foxblaze tried to help me but no avail, hmph. Well, at least someone saw it (which is you of course).

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I saved every single one that I could save, which were under the time limit. I seriously need to get my hacks back in order lmao, it had amazing music on there and plus I could save anything.

Edit: And yes your Link is TAS, the only reason it doesnt look like it is because of wifi. Offline im sure its better than any Link TAS out there.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I saved every single one that I could save, which were under the time limit. I seriously need to get my hacks back in order lmao, it had amazing music on there and plus I could save anything.
You're lucky man, I couldn't use my hacks (once I patched the Wiimfii) ever since no hacks, it's so frustrating. How am I ever going know every mistake and make Link a viable character. Uhah, I need to quit killing my braincells over this, but I've put too much time and effort into my Link. I'll even type I put more time and effort than my Yoshi in his prime. If I ever go Offline, Link wont be a Low tier anymore, you have my word on that.

Edit: This is the closet, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuRNIhxQpo

Now imagine my Link using TAS, oh the minds wont be able to withstand what would happen, t he he.

Edit: Ah why not, anyone want to brawl for a little longer? Almost sleepy, ha ha.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Your connection is absolute garbage, just like Zatch's.
>"My connection with you is so ****ty"
>"Obviously that means your connection is ****ty"
>mfw everyone I've played recently will tell you that the connection was nothing short of sex
>mfw connection quality is the basis of your gripes with this game 100% of the time

You're better than this, Coh, but you seriously let wifi dumb you down; a little too much, I should add. While I don't understand your hangup about our connection, I can't say it's in my interest to understand it. So I haven't made your prior jabs at it any of my business. When I have approximately 99% of the people I've played recently that decide to mention the connection paying compliments to it, I think it's easy to understand why the remainder (complaints about MY connection) do not catch my honest attention.

From what I can recall, the only two people to complain about my connection within the last several months are you and Kami. Kami realized (within minutes) after playing other people that his connection was being iffy that day, so I think it's safe to say his complaint was nullified. And do believe I'd be up for trying again sometime (not just with Kami).

@Matsuokai: You're connection with me has been generally great for a reason. I've experienced some consistently godawful connections since the new servers came about, but I can enumerate those with one hand. You're not among my counts. You have no fair reason to be sorry. If anything, you both seemed to neglect considering the somewhat staggering distance between you two.

Food for thought: If the game is lagging (beyond what you're comfortable with), it's probably best to um... I dunno, not ****ing play in it when you don't have to? It's a video game, not your job. You are capable of leaving whenever you don't feel the conditions are acceptable or convenient for you to actually play.

#shotsfired
Firing blanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
>"My connection with you is so ****ty"
>"Obviously that means your connection is ****ty"
>mfw everyone I've played recently will tell you that the connection was nothing short of sex
>mfw connection quality is the basis of your gripes with this game 100% of the time

You're better than this, Coh, but you seriously let wifi dumb you down; a little too much, I should add. While I don't understand your hangup about our connection, I can't say it's in my interest to understand it. So I haven't made your prior jabs at it any of my business. When I have approximately 99% of the people I've played recently that decide to mention the connection paying compliments to it, I think it's easy to understand why the remainder (complaints about MY connection) do not catch my honest attention.

From what I can recall, the only two people to complain about my connection within the last several months are you and Kami. Kami realized (within minutes) after playing other people that his connection was being iffy that day, so I think it's safe to say his complaint was nullified. And do believe I'd be up for trying again (not just with Kami).

@Matsuokai: You're connection with me has been generally great for a reason. I've experienced some consistently godawful connections since the new servers came about, but I can enumerate those with one hand. You're not among my counts. You have no fair reason to be sorry. If anything, you both seemed to neglect considering the somewhat staggering distance between you two.

Food for thought: If the game is lagging (beyond what you're comfortable with), it's probably best to um... I dunno, not ****ing play in it when you don't have to? It's a video game, not your job. You are capable of leaving whenever you don't feel the conditions are acceptable or convenient for you to actually play.

Firing blanks.

Yes, you know I'm very dumb when it comes to connections. Even if I make a simple mistake and the connection is wonderful, I will still pick at it. I'm on a mission, change people's minds about Link being a Low Tier, and the closet Link to make him something is Izaw (who loses to Snakes and Marths because he's so predictable with his combat, Zair, Jab cancels, bairs, a little boomerang stuff, and a pull out bomb and Zac drop it). There is a reason why I play dumb against you now, you haven't changed anything, only you're a little more aggro. And no one has ever mentioned I have a laggy connection man. All have told me crisp this, fing amazing this, best connection this. I'll give you names if you want evidence. And I fought for Matsuokai, I won every FFA in dedication to her. I already know I went too far, but I hate making myself look like a fool when I typed "WiFi is too weak to stop my momentum". Anyway, let me know when you want to double Ike man

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm on a mission, change people's minds about Link being a Low Tier
At this point in the metagame, this is merely wishful thinking. You have to accept the difference between being good with a character and that character being good.

There is a reason why I play dumb against you now, you haven't changed anything, only you're a little more aggro.
How can you make judgement of me when you say our connection isn't fit for play? It's hypocrisy. And I should mention that I have changed up a lot, especially since I've started playing P:M (which requires you to be a lot faster anyway, so I know I've made plenty of recognizable improvements in how I play).

And no one has ever mentioned I have a laggy connection man.
And you're virtually the only person to say that I do since I got this wonderful ISP. Still, where did I ever claim that yours was?

Anyway, let me know when you want to double Ike man
I don't really mind any time. As I said, I thought we were arranging to play against Hype and Ex.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
At this point in the metagame, this is merely wishful thinking. You have to accept the difference between being good with a character and that character being good.

How can you make judgement of me when you say our connection isn't fit for play? It's hypocrisy. And I should mention that I have changed up a lot, especially since I've started playing P:M (which requires you to be a lot faster anyway, so I know I've made plenty of recognizable improvements in how I play).

And you're virtually the only person to say that I do since I got this wonderful ISP. Still, where did I ever claim that yours was?

I don't really mind any time. As I said, I thought we were arranging to play against Hype and Ex.
It's the past when we did brawl, I always complained and one day, I just stopped brawling you. And idk man, I feel and see something else than you would see. Also, the way I played you with Link (is nowhere near how I play him in general). You have no idea what kind of Link I truly am. Heck, I'm getting called TAS good. And Link is amazing <3 Enough typed there.

I don't hate anyone man, I only hate connections, I will always type you have great play, but connections keep me away from brawling players. I use to brawl Dark Falco, now I don't, why? Because the connection, and I might do the same for Nine, though his connection is kind of stable at times, but overall isn't. Still looking for a new Zork connection <3

Sure, I'll schedule it tomorrow with those two, but you need to do us all a favor, DON'T WONDER OFF. Meaning to visit another site or whatever and you don't give us a warning, though if it's an emergency, then that's a different story. Now I must pierce though the WiFi Gods and demand my hacks be returned back from Wiimfii. PM is heh.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 Actually, Ryu has the best theme. I don't see Ken's better, lol I can't never decide which one is better. I believe Ryu is the strongest fighter.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It's the past when we did brawl, I always complained and one day, I just stopped brawling you. And idk man, I feel and see something else than you would see. Also, the way I played you with Link (is nowhere near how I play him in general). You have no idea what kind of Link I truly am. Heck, I'm getting called TAS good. And Link is amazing <3 Enough typed there.

I don't hate anyone man, I only hate connections, I will always type you have great play, but connections keep me away from brawling players. I use to brawl Dark Falco, now I don't, why? Because the connection, and I might do the same for Nine, though his connection is kind of stable at times, but overall isn't. Still looking for a new Zork connection <3

Sure, I'll schedule it tomorrow with those two, but you need to do us all a favor, DON'T WONDER OFF. Meaning to visit another site or whatever and you don't give us a warning, though if it's an emergency, then that's a different story. Now I must pierce though the WiFi Gods and demand my hacks be returned back from Wiimfii. PM is heh.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 Actually, Ryu has the best theme. I don't see Ken's better, lol I can't never decide which one is better. I believe Ryu is the strongest fighter.
Canonically, that would probably be Shin Akuma or Oro or something. Either way, not that important, lol.

So the hacks didn't work? ****. There are alternate forms of a couple of those codes, but if Gecko's just not applying them, then that probably won't help. Here you go:

http://smashboards.com/forums/tutorials-faqs-help.232/

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Canonically, that would probably be Shin Akuma or Oro or something. Either way, not that important, lol.

So the hacks didn't work? ****. There are alternate forms of a couple of those codes, but if Gecko's just not applying them, then that probably won't help. Here you go:

http://smashboards.com/forums/tutorials-faqs-help.232/
Hmmmmm losing patience here, well, is there anyone here that is flawless with hacks? I really need your help please.

Akuma is OP but his stamina is a big no no.

Anyway, someone want to brawl? All my victories will go towards Matsuokai and all other players that wont show their face's here.

This is how it works btw: http://puu.sh/bpPHj/952310d2fe.png

Is this right? Am I doing it correctly? Help? Please? God it's been years since I've ever touched my SD card or play around with hacking and such. I think I stopped touching my hacks after mid, 2012.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 You where late, me and Gohan played for hours, sad that you didn't join in. *sad face*

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm losing patience here, well, is there anyone here that is flawless with hacks? I really need your help please.

Akuma is OP but his stamina is a big no no.

Anyway, someone want to brawl? All my victories will go towards Matsuokai and all other players that wont show their face's here.

This is how it works btw: http://puu.sh/bpPHj/952310d2fe.png

Is this right? Am I doing it correctly? Help? Please? God it's been years since I've ever touched my SD card or play around with hacking and such. I think I stopped touching my hacks after mid, 2012.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 You where late, me and Gohan played for hours, sad that you didn't join in. *sad face*
Well, I did post a link....lol. Thankfully, I see your problem. You need to make a folder called "codes" (no quotations) in the root - or, main directory - of your SD card, and put the GCT file in there.

I should have asked for a picture earlier, because it was really ****ing basic of me to overlook something like that, haha. At least it should work now. With that in mind, make sure you run it through the Gecko app. :p

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not

Not that I didn't try.....someone denied me or something...

Edit: @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Where are YOu? I am hosting and we only have a little bit of time.

And nvm. I will check back in about an hour.
Ahh? How about now, he he.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 I feel so old that I forgot about that... may need your help once more if I STILL don't figure it out.

@ Orbot Orbot I'm good to play man, our last matches were too good ha ha.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 ....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YES :D! Dude you're amazing, you have no idea how many people tried to do this and that, and nothing. Seems all I needed was just someone else to do it from their Wii codes and stuff. Hallelujah! Thank you professor Blaze, you put me in a real good mood. Thank you good Samaritan.

Edit: Wth, game froze... rehost?

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 The hacks you gave me, they freeze up, wth man. I used my SD card that has 1000 replays, I tried to save it, but it froze, sorry Orbot on that man.

Last edited:

Orbot

Smash Cadet

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 I feel so old that I forgot about that... may need your help once more if I STILL don't figure it out.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 ....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YES :D! Dude you're amazing, you have no idea how many people tried to do this and that, and nothing. Seems all I needed was just someone else to do it from their Wii codes and stuff. Hallelujah! Thank you professor Blaze, you put me in a real good mood. Thank you good Samaritan.

oh man was the lag that bad before? Well im done my moves arent coming out right. until next time man.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
oh man was the lag that bad before? Well im done my moves arent coming out right. until next time man.
Mmm, it was okay really, good games man, I really wanted to save some of our matches (over 4min and my SD card having 1000 replays, which FoxBlaze made me these hacks that might work, they are in my Wii and all, unfortunately, it froze the game when I wanted to save the replays unto my SD card which has 1000 replays already). Keep up the good work man, your Mario is nice like always. Look forward to brawling you in the near future for sure.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 want to play tag with the CPUs?

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Mmm, it was okay really, good games man, I really wanted to save some of our matches (over 4min and my SD card having 1000 replays, which FoxBlaze made me these hacks that might work, they are in my Wii and all, unfortunately, it froze the game when I wanted to save the replays unto my SD card which has 1000 replays already). Keep up the good work man, your Mario is nice like always. Look forward to brawling you in the near future for sure.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 want to play tag with the CPUs?
That sounds more appealing than getting spiked to my death by Ike...:awesome:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 The hacks you gave me, they freeze up, wth man. I used my SD card that has 1000 replays, I tried to save it, but it froze, sorry Orbot on that man.
Dammit. I'm a bit behind on this since the little time I play now goes to PM, which already has those and the File Patch codes pre-installed in the GCT.

I'll see what I can do, but in the mean time, try rebooting and saving another replay, in case the freeze was just random.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah I thought maybe you wouldn't hit a girl....:woman:
Ike fights for his friends, so that means he could be fighting them and winning but at the same time he's fighting and dedicating his victory to them. ;P

Edit: @ Jinx129 Jinx129 Anyway, I host or you? Remember, we're only going to use Temple as the stage, he he. And bring your friend!

Last edited:

Cyro

Airborne
You're lucky man, I couldn't use my hacks (once I patched the Wiimfii) ever since no hacks, it's so frustrating. How am I ever going know every mistake and make Link a viable character. Uhah, I need to quit killing my braincells over this, but I've put too much time and effort into my Link. I'll even type I put more time and effort than my Yoshi in his prime. If I ever go Offline, Link wont be a Low tier anymore, you have my word on that.

Edit: This is the closet, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuRNIhxQpo

Now imagine my Link using TAS, oh the minds wont be able to withstand what would happen, t he he.

Edit: Ah why not, anyone want to brawl for a little longer? Almost sleepy, ha ha.
ha

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Ike fights for his friends, so that means he could be fighting them and winning but at the same time he's fighting and dedicating his victory to them. ;P

Edit: @ Jinx129 Jinx129 Anyway, I host or you? Remember, we're only going to use Temple as the stage, he he. And bring your friend!
You host. I'm not sure I know how to bring in the CPUs.....
That's if the WFC lets me connect! Been an issue!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You host. I'm not sure I know how to bring in the CPUs.....
That's if the WFC lets me connect! Been an issue!
Okay will do,Ms.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 Thanks man <3 And nope I'm fine, I just want this stupid problem to be finally resolved ever since WFC has been down. And yes a very intellectual conversation, he he.

Edit: Anyone want to join me and Jinx? We're just goofing around.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty drained (I'm 17, it's 9:30 PM, and WTF is this), Brawl's bad, Wifi's bad, Jinx is bad, and most importantly, my Fox is bad, lol. Maybe I'll see you on a better day, but let me know how things work with the codes.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty drained (I'm 17, it's 9:30 PM, and WTF is this), Brawl's bad, Wifi's bad, Jinx is bad, and most importantly, my Fox is bad, lol. Maybe I'll see you on a better day, but let me know how things work with the codes.
OMG my Sdi is too good, did you see that,Ms? ;P

And nah, you're just passive aggressive (which is how Fox needs to be played) you play Fox like or if not exactly like Nakat, ha ha. You need Offense into your game, and who is better at that than me. You ask people how they improve fast with Offense when they brawl me.

People have even gotten better in general. Perfect example is Gohan, he was so passive aggressive, but now his Offense is way on point. But it's your choice, and you're missing out, he he. Will do, I'll let you know for sure. Thanks once more man.

Top Bottom