• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Teams. I'm tired SL! Not feeling this whole getting beat up thing tonight! I am going to see if DM wants to play with you. Can't handle ya! lol
D'aw, I was having fun. Especially during that game on Pirate Ship LOL. Such a fun stage to mess around on, I was determined to deliver at least one fist of darkness during that match. That ending was hilarious though. Thanks for playing anyhow. <3

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
D'aw, I was having fun. Especially during that game on Pirate Ship LOL. Such a fun stage to mess around on, I was determined to deliver at least one fist of darkness during that match. That ending was hilarious though. Thanks for playing anyhow. <3
I especially liked that one cuz I won....thanks to the catapult! hehe Thanks for coming to my party! ggs to everyone who played

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Yes....the meet and greet introduction threads would be a good place to start. However, a lot of people are just waiting for smash for. Have you read the thread re KirbyKid and Project Smash on the home page?
im so excited for smash 4, like all of us are.
perhaps we can also use this thread for smash 4 challenges or otherwise just start a new thread, which im sure someone somewhere will do anyways without our consultation.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
im so excited for smash 4, like all of us are.
perhaps we can also use this thread for smash 4 challenges or otherwise just start a new thread, which im sure someone somewhere will do anyways without our consultation.
Yes. And after I pay off my medical bills, replace the wheel bearings in my vehicle (that I just put a new battery in) and finish paying off my furnace....I might be able to actually buy the game, and the GC controller adapter and a new controller with the fancy smash emblem...oh and some of those cool Amiibos! I don't want to grow up!

I guess until then, you all are stuck with me here!

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs Entro, that Lucario and Wario are very solid keep up the good work, dont see many lucarios anymore.

And also fun FFAs in the beginnin Jinx Entro and Gab

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Entro, that Lucario and Wario are very solid keep up the good work, dont see many lucarios anymore.

And also fun FFAs in the beginnin Jinx Entro and Gab
GGs Gohan you have a pretty good cast no doubt about it but the one that i feared the most was your peach haha

And same GGs to Jinx and Gaborap also for those ffa's

Edit: Also that was the best connection that i've had in a while it was like practically lagless, well compared to most

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Holy crap dude intense games man. awesome. I have to go to bed so laterz
Yeah they were fun, I honestly couldn't move right when I brawled your Falcon against my Link, so I got annoyed so I went Gnw and finally Fox. The Fox dittos were hilarious, I couldn't focus due to you and me fighting for who gets to Up tilt lock the most, ha ha. We should Team sometime against Nine and Dark Falco. You're a promising teammate. Night man thanks for brawling with me.

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah they were fun, I honestly couldn't move right when I brawled your Falcon against my Link, so I got annoyed so I went Gnw and finally Fox. The Fox dittos were hilarious, I couldn't focus due to you and me fighting for who gets to Up tilt lock the most, ha ha. We should Team sometime against Nine and Dark Falco. You're a promising teammate. Night man thanks for brawling with me.

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl?
Mind if I play? Need to derust at least a little before smash 4.
1550-7420-3069 if you're up for it.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sure man, 0903 5382 1196 You host or me?
GGs as always. : )
I managed to figure out how to play again near the end there haha.
One thing I notice is you have a different playstyle for each character, is that on purpose or just a habit?
Edit: We can play more if you want idc i'm not really tired

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs as always. : )
I managed to figure out how to play again near the end there haha.
One thing I notice is you have a different playstyle for each character, is that on purpose or just a habit?
Yes, people always remember how to play when they brawl me, he he. "I have good chi" nope, my Link is suppose to be aggro and flashy, my Link is the best character now for me. I try to do stuff, but it's too much work to focus here and remember to do something flashy or TAS good. My Ike is always the same, aggro and reads. My Fox is the same, he he, he's pretty unique from the rest. My Gnw is aggro as well. My Link just has a hard time with doing crazy stuff. Though I'm the only Link that can beat an impossible mu as the Kirby. You're not the only one btw. I've beaten every kirby main that brawled me against my Link. So you're done brawling?

@ H HYP3R Great games once more, your Kirby has gotten way better, though you need some COH Kirby, he he. No but seriously good stuff you gave me a run for my money. Good job man. Let me know if tomorrow you want to team with me against Nine and Dark Falco. You seem promising now and I can tell we'll have a better chemistry. And Brawl wont die, it's just getting starting.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs, but I can't play like COH Kirby, if I try to be as aggressive like that with baiting and inhale combos I will get punished for it every time. I guess I just can't think as fast.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs, but I can't play like COH Kirby, if I try to be as aggressive like that with baiting and inhale combos I will get punished for it every time. I guess I just can't think as fast.
It's more of this (trading blows) it's basically how much percent your foe has, so if I have 12% and you have 76% go for something rewarding. The inhale combos are easy to bait out, but that's the thing, I can bait you out as well. So if I do a inhale spit, and then I just sit there before I shield or up tilt more, you'll either come down with a down air or air dodge really. I'll tell you the secret why the stuff I do works. I limit people's opinions it's either a Dair or air dodge so either way, a punish will happen no matter what. Best thing is to just save our matches and review them really. Though you know what to do otherwise.

And yes thinking fast is so devastating to my opponents. As I already have a good ground and air game, plus quick thinking just makes it that much worse. Hopefully one day I'll go to an offline tourney, hopefully.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
It's more of this (trading blows) it's basically how much percent your foe has, so if I have 12% and you have 76% go for something rewarding. The inhale combos are easy to bait out, but that's the thing, I can bait you out as well. So if I do a inhale spit, and then I just sit there before I shield or up tilt more, you'll either come down with a down air of air dodge really. I'll tell you the secret why the stuff I do works. I limit people's opinions it's either a Dair or air dodge so either way, a punish will happen no matter what. Best thing is to just save our matches and review them really. Though you know what to do otherwise.
I noticed that too you would start going for more dangerous moves the larger our % difference became. It seems logical but idk why I never put it into practice. Too long away from this game ._.
Thanks for the advice anyway man, I appreciate it especially since I'm trying to get back into it for smash 4 a little bit. But as a more chill guy instead of getting mad at everyone like I used to do. Play for fun or don't play at all is what I say now.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I noticed that too you would start going for more dangerous moves the larger our % difference became. It seems logical but idk why I never put it into practice. Too long away from this game ._.
Thanks for the advice anyway man, I appreciate it especially since I'm trying to get back into it for smash 4 a little bit. But as a more chill guy instead of getting mad at everyone like I used to do. Play for fun or don't play at all is what I say now.
Well yes, being rusty will contribute to poor thinking really. Though if you keep brawling me everyday, you'll be fine easily. That's good that you just have fun. Me, I live by my new motto, N.T.A.O Never Trust Anyone. But I still like to brawl people and all. Though I don't trust anyone. Anyway, night man.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well yes, being rusty will contribute to poor thinking really. Though if you keep brawling me everyday, you'll be fine easily. That's good that you just have fun. Me, I live by my new motto, N.T.A.O Never Trust Anyone. But I still like to brawl people and all. Though I don't trust anyone. Anyway, night man.
Seems....kinda emo, lol. I guess I can see that making sense, though.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Yes, people always remember how to play when they brawl me, he he. "I have good chi" nope, my Link is suppose to be aggro and flashy, my Link is the best character now for me. I try to do stuff, but it's too much work to focus here and remember to do something flashy or TAS good. My Ike is always the same, aggro and reads. My Fox is the same, he he, he's pretty unique from the rest. My Gnw is aggro as well. My Link just has a hard time with doing crazy stuff. Though I'm the only Link that can beat an impossible mu as the Kirby. You're not the only one btw. I've beaten every kirby main that brawled me against my Link. So you're done brawling?

@ H HYP3R Great games once more, your Kirby has gotten way better, though you need some COH Kirby, he he. No but seriously good stuff you gave me a run for my money. Good job man. Let me know if tomorrow you want to team with me against Nine and Dark Falco. You seem promising now and I can tell we'll have a better chemistry. And Brawl wont die, it's just getting starting.
Do i sense a doubles challenge approaching? 2 kirbies against you and another person?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do i sense a doubles challenge approaching? 2 kirbies against you and another person?
Two Kirbies against two Ikes.

You owe me this, Coh. We were supposed to do double Ike months ago.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I can be Kirby or Ike....wouldn't be pretty...wait...just call me the SD Queen!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Seems....kinda emo, lol. I guess I can see that making sense, though.
My whole life was emo, this is nothing new to me, man. Though I'm not gothic nor do I act like one in real life. I just don't trust people, I do things by myself and fix things by myself (without no one's help). Honestly it does, people will turn their back on you no matter what. In a day and time it will happen, me? I'm done.

@ extremechiton extremechiton Double Kirby teams? Sure man or are you thinking of something, else?

Hm, @ Zatchiel Zatchiel Who will we even team fight against? And double Ike (especially your's and mine) will not look pretty. Though, your's and Dave's are aggro like mine, lol. I remember the first time I brawled your Ike and Dave's, was really basic, then after you keep brawling mine, you changed it up a lot. But anyway, when shall we do and brawl up against these, brawlers?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I got hit with the brawl bug again, anyone interested?
1550-7420-3069
Edit: Still looking ._.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who will we even team fight against?
I thought it would be you and I against Hype and Ex. That's what I responded to. Wouldn't mind matching up against whomever though.

Would anybody like to play while I'm still on vBrawl?

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I thought it would be you and I against Hype and Ex. That's what I responded to. Wouldn't mind matching up against whomever though.

Zatch...you can come play with me and my friend. Connection kinda sucks but....heeheehee
Hold on my friend is having trouble getting back on and I got thrown out! Don't go no where Mr.!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Yes, sure man, I'm good with that. That's if they're good with this rearrangement, hmm?

Anyone saw the NineB video, I got upset that they would call that TAS. Smh, now I really do wounder what would happen if I actually made a Link combo video (with editing of course).

Of course I need a one big important part, replays, but that wont happen due to the fact that I have none and it wont happen. I need another methodical speech from Foxblaze again. That video pissed me off.

Seven thousand views over an Ice climber, really? The editing was the only thing I really enjoyed, Zangief theme is the best SF theme ever. People are idiots that they think that's TAS.

Last edited:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Crappy was one of the first people I played on this site back in early 2010. We were also clan comrades back around that time. Oh the memories.

By history and achievements, I think @ MikeKirby MikeKirby is the best player of the Arena in its history (anyone that was around post/pre-NNMFA feel free to object, but I've played nearly everyone to ever visit the arenas since I joined). Haven't played him in forever it seems, but I caught glimpse of him during the Liberty Walk crew tourney. And I don't doubt that he's still a top five Kirby.

I remember when M2K lurked the arena one time and everyone lost their ****. Can't remember if he posted or not.
Yeah, I remember when I was a very hardcore wifi player but once I went offline it was hard to go back. >.<

I don't think I was the best though. There were some awesome players that passed by the arena back then.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yes, sure man, I'm good with that. That's if they're good with this rearrangement, hmm?

Anyone saw the NineB video, I got upset that they would call that TAS. Smh, now I really do wounder what would happen if I actually made a Link combo video (with editing of course).

Of course I need a one big important part, replays, but that wont happen due to the fact that I have none and it wont happen. I need another methodical speech from Foxblaze again. That video pissed me off.

Seven thousand views over an Ice climber, really? The editing was the only thing I really enjoyed, Zangief theme is the best SF theme ever. People are idiots that they think that's TAS.
Well, the genie appears when his name is called. Are you still having issues with the extended replay codes? I could probably set up a GCT with those codes and Wiimmfi if you wanted, though I can't give any guarantees about whether it will work or not.

No idea what you're talking about with 9B videos, but as for my advice, you just have to stick through on your path regardless of what other people do or say. Follow your heart. Also, this is required listening, because it's inspirational and ****. Your Link is the Link that will pierce the heavens!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, I remember when I was a very hardcore wifi player but once I went offline it was hard to go back. >.<

I don't think I was the best though. There were some awesome players that passed by the arena back then.
I wasn't speaking relatively, but I respect your opinion. What I meant was overall, of anyone I have played in the arena over the years, you have the most reputable accomplishments when it comes to your smash career (I don't believe anyone else here has been "officially" recognized as a top player for at least their character besides you, Iota, and BMX from what I can remember). I was making my judgement based almost entirely on such achievements, since most of the "top players" of the arena have just gone back and forth anyway.

Also, I also mentioned that I've seen you play recently. Everyone else I would consider for the spot I haven't even heard from in at least two or three years. But even still, it's merely my opinion. I insist that it be taken with a grain of salt by anyone.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, the genie appears when his name is called. Are you still having issues with the extended replay codes? I could probably set up a GCT with those codes and Wiimmfi if you wanted, though I can't give any guarantees about whether it will work or not.

No idea what you're talking about with 9B videos, but as for my advice, you just have to stick through on your path regardless of what other people do or say. Follow your heart. Also, this is required listening, because it's inspirational and ****. Your Link is the Link that will pierce the heavens!
Thanks man really, I greatly appreciate your work to help get hacks once more. Does it also include having more than a 1000 replays? Sorry to nag, but I really want to get this over with.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6PJVxK2rM

This is the video I'm ranting about, though the music is what really makes the video good.

Hmph, I hope it all works out, a Link main beats Kirbys, MKs, Falcos, and heck even Snake. Enough said and that boosted me up just by typing that. Once again thanks man.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I didn't include that code, but I'll add it and edit this post with a new Mediafire link in a few minutes.

I thought the ICs video was OK enough, but yeah, it's ICs....lol. There is enough high level ICs play around already. Zangief's theme has nothing on Ken's, but it's still pretty swag.

Here's the updated link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/7lgeyeoy44xo42k/RSBE01.gct

Like I said, if things still don't work, you should check out the Brawl Workshop sub-forum. Someone there will likely be a lot higher in ability than me and better capable of answering your questions.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I didn't include that code, but I'll add it and edit this post with a new Mediafire link in a few minutes.

I thought the ICs video was OK enough, but yeah, it's ICs....lol. There is enough high level ICs play around already. Zangief's theme has nothing on Ken's, but it's still pretty swag.

Here's the updated link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/7lgeyeoy44xo42k/RSBE01.gct

Like I said, if things still don't work, you should check out the Brawl Workshop sub-forum. Someone there will likely be a lot higher in ability than me and better capable of answering your questions.
Ken's is too um same basically. Idk, I like Zengief's more. I use to have that song theme as my Smashville bstm. Thanks once more man really. Here goes... brb

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel Where'd you go?
Now come play with me and my little friend!
Perhaps later, I'm gonna catch the new episode of Doctor Who in a bit. Good games though! Had a blast playing, as usual. <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom