• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Ive never had that bad of lag before x_x i guess its from my side though because i cant even go back online...

GGs though you have a very patient mario
And you have a verry patient lucario

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Im sorry but the lag is killing me gg
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 ill brawl you
Okay man you host please.

And Mario can abuse his Air game, because Lucario needs a air game otherwise he can't start anything (due to low percentage strength). I also main Mario so yes, even lag, mario can just airs and cape Lucario, the mu I believe is in Mario's favor (that's how I see it).

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Okay man you host please.

And Mario can abuse his Air game, because Lucario needs a air game otherwise he can't start anything (due to low percentage strength). I also main Mario so yes, even lag, mario can just airs and cape Lucario, the mu I believe is in Mario's favor (that's how I see it).
alright getting online now
Edit gg im goin to bed

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol yeah
Jist finishing up day 48 of pikmin 3 and ill be on
Oh? Nice man, that's a fun game. Okay, I'll just host the room then.

Edit @ extremechiton extremechiton I love how my Link beats the impossible matches, he he. Kirby link mu in Kirby's favor and is a -2. Also, I'm happy you're using the Link hat, that is a strong way to handle Link now (my Kirby would do that as well). Anyway, re-host please.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
i will play then my fc is 2879-6777-1817
Alright 2282 3328 9612

Edit: btw for anyone that cares across the street from where I live theres a bunch of cops surrounding a house. they blocked off my street saying that if the guy doesnt cooperate theyll open fire at the house

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
An MK main
well i guess im done for now, gotta cook dinner and such for hungry children around my neighbor hood, rescue a few cats, and donate tons of money to charity. toodles.
Edit and ggs

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Y yessi GG's your lucario is crazy good i had alot of fun playing you all those matches were really close we kept going back and forth hope to play you again some time :D

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
i will play then my fc is 2879-6777-1817
GGs AirJay you have a great yoghi you really know what to do in most situations

but im going to leave now because im nosy and im going to see what my next door neighbors are up to. Its not everyday you get to see a hostage situation from your window

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
but im going to leave now because im nosy and im going to see what my next door neighbors are up to. Its not everyday you get to see a hostage situation from your window
You will have to let us know how it turns out. Oh...and don't get shot. Leave the airsoft guns inside!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
well i guess im done for now, gotta cook dinner and such for hungry children around my neighbor hood, rescue a few cats, and donate tons of money to charity. toodles.
Edit and ggs
That actually made me chuckle, thanks for that, not in a pleasant mood since yesterday.

Your Kirby is really good man, smart and actually impressive. Your Gnw is no walk in the park either. As of now, your Kirby is the best I've brawled here now. Ha ha, the Zelda Gnw matches were hilarious, Zelda so cheap ha ha.

I'll keep working on Zelda, might need a good sparing partner (Nintendofan). Anyway, thanks for the fun matches man.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I'll keep working on Zelda, might need a good sparing partner (Nintendofan). Anyway, thanks for the fun matches man.
Yeah Nintendo Fan is definitely your Zelda! She so mean!:surprised:

Edit: Gonna go update my taunts. I feel a party coming on!

Last edited:
Top Bottom