• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Yes, she's very good with her, and cool. Are we going to FFA tonight?
Uh...I may be wrong...but I believe NF is a dude...?

FFA? As in any stage with smartbombs, bats and smashballs? Why sounds like a Brawl Room Blitz!
Well hell yeah!

Edit: Aannnndddd....then there was .......nothing! Lol COH you do this to me frequently.
Well, I guess open invite to whoever...?

Guess I'll check back a little later.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
That actually made me chuckle, thanks for that, not in a pleasant mood since yesterday.

Your Kirby is really good man, smart and actually impressive. Your Gnw is no walk in the park either. As of now, your Kirby is the best I've brawled here now. Ha ha, the Zelda Gnw matches were hilarious, Zelda so cheap ha ha.

I'll keep working on Zelda, might need a good sparing partner (Nintendofan). Anyway, thanks for the fun matches man.
Ya the gnw zelda mu was entertaining since once one of us got momentum, it was devastating.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Uh...I may be wrong...but I believe NF is a dude...?

FFA? As in any stage with smartbombs, bats and smashballs? Why sounds like a Brawl Room Blitz!
Well hell yeah!

Edit: Aannnndddd....then there was .......nothing! Lol COH you do this to me frequently.
Well, I guess open invite to whoever...?

Guess I'll check back a little later.
Idk sorry, I'll call Nintendofan, Nintendofan.

Sorry Ms, I tend to multi - task, work, homework, and phone. I had call with someone private, and atm, I'm watching a video about starting your own business.

I think in two more years (with proper planning), I should be good with at least (estimate), around in the two six digits. I don't trust life and how bad the economy is and how oil and gas is atm.

I should be great to support my entire family and such. Though, I'm still a little kid when it comes to gaming, ha ha. And yes FFA tonight sounds lovely actually. Who will the two people even be?

@ extremechiton extremechiton Yup, Zelda is so annoying if you can't get here offstage.And those Lightning kicks and smashes, plus creative strings... she's so good. Though her recovery though ahh yeah. Link has a better recovery hands down.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Idk sorry, I'll call Nintendofan, Nintendofan.

Sorry Ms, I tend to multi - task, work, homework, and phone. I had call with someone private, and atm, I'm watching a video about starting your own business.

I think in two more years (with proper planning), I should be good with at least (estimate), around in the two six digits. I don't trust life and how bad the economy is and how oil and gas is atm.

I should be great to support my entire family and such. Though, I'm still a little kid when it comes to gaming, ha ha. And yes FFA tonight sounds lovely actually. Who will the two people even be?

@ extremechiton extremechiton Yup, Zelda is so annoying if you can't get here offstage.And those Lightning kicks and smashes, plus creative strings... she's so good. Though her recovery though ahh yeah. Link has a better recovery hands down.
I hate zeldas recovery, makes you wonder what custom moves shel get in smash 4

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I am actually very curious to see a lot of characters custom moves in smash 4. Like basically all of Peach's, all the counters, all of Yoshi's, Olimar's pikmin pluck... idk theres too many to name here. Just gotta wait a week I guess.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
If by brawl you mean taunt party with some fighting, yeah!
I have a couple items turned on. I see in your profile you don't mind.
What do ya say?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I hate zeldas recovery, makes you wonder what custom moves shel get in smash 4
Yes, her recovery is weird, the best thing is to just edge guard, or attack one frame before she reappears with the fire-y explosion at the end of her recovery. I just jump then Dair and predict her recovery option. All Zeldas that brawled me know what I mean, he he.

Btw, anyone want to brawl?

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Yes, her recovery is weird, the best thing is to just edge guard, or attack one frame before she reappears with the fire-y explosion at the end of her recovery. I just jump then Dair and predict her recovery option. All Zeldas that brawled me know what I mean, he he.

join

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
You will have to let us know how it turns out. Oh...and don't get shot. Leave the airsoft guns inside!
I got to see a guy get arrested. one officer broke his window and got him out. From what I heard the guy was trying to pick up a kid (his son maybe?) from an elementary school thats also across the street from where I live. Apparently he had something that makes him dangerous to be with a child or anybody (they said he basically lives by his own rules and could care less about the law), so they didn't let him take the boy. The boy stayed at school and the guy went into an SUV and stayed in there for like 3 hours while the police were trying to get him out. They got him out and had him arrested.

I got out when they were handcuffing the guy so i dont really know what happened. I was too busy watching youtube, then playing with AirJay, you know, more interesting things. I got what i could from overhearing what people said. Not very reliable since some things they said get changed or mixed up by different people.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Ok. I think maybe that's too many items. It blew connection. I don't have all those on...I don't think...lol

Trying to get back on.....

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766

not only that but her aerial drift is terrible

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, I had so much fun I almost vomited. Great games guys. It was a pleasure but I gotta get to bed :/ We gotta do that again.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
No thanks, and it seems you need to add me as well, it's showing the name I put down for you, but it shows you're offline.

Here's my Fc btw: 0903 5382 1196 You can add me later when you finish your FFA.
Hmm...why would that be...everything is acting real funny though. ??

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I feel like Zelda's recovery is manageable against most of the cast that can't just chase her offstage to oblivion (MK and... not sure who else, actually). Love jump to give yourself greater altitude on your second jump, then you have the option of either sweetspotting the ledge with up B or going for an onstage landing. It's not very difficult to judge which option is safer while you're recovering, but it's usually safer to just sweetspot unless the ledge is safely occupied by your opponent.

Zolda uses side B to recover oftentimes, but how he does it makes it look really safe. He times it perfectly so that Din's is at or near full power before it explodes while he lands safely onstage right beside the ledge. No doubt it took good practice.
You can if you want. Sounds like Gabe's leaving....

GGs @ gaborap gaborap fun...those items tho! lol
Coh's right, it said you were offline. But now it says you're hosting.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I feel like Zelda's recovery is manageable against most of the cast that can't just chase her offstage to oblivion (MK and... not sure who else, actually). Love jump to give yourself greater altitude on your second jump, then you have the option of either sweetspotting the ledge with up B or going for an onstage landing. It's not very difficult to judge which option is safer while you're recovering, but it's usually safer to just sweetspot unless the ledge is safely occupied by your opponent.

Zolda uses side B to recover oftentimes, but how he does it makes it look really safe. He times it perfectly so that Din's is at or near full power before it explodes while he lands safely onstage right beside the ledge. No doubt it took good practice.

Coh's right, it said you were offline. But now it says you're hosting.
So let's party!

All by myself now.. is it broken?

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Who's in it anyway. But I still need your fc please.

Edit: @ extremechiton extremechiton Yup her dtilts are so annoying, but Link's Dair is the worst in my opinion. And you good to brawl some more? And her airs are bad ha ha, but they hit hard like Ganon's airs.
nah its getting late for me,

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Hmmmm.....should I be offended? Nah....
if you think about it, only a few people use this thread, and its the same people over and over again. it gets kinda boring facing the same people all the time.
no offence to anyone of course.
we need to recruit more brawlers.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
if you think about it, only a few people use this thread, and its the same people over and over again. it gets kinda boring facing the same people all the time.
no offence to anyone of course.
we need to recruit more brawlers.
Yes....the meet and greet introduction threads would be a good place to start. However, a lot of people are just waiting for smash for. Have you read the thread re KirbyKid and Project Smash on the home page?

Top Bottom