• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I play nothing like you and nowhere near your level, lol. COH just likes to hype people up.
Um, no, your Fox is passive aggressive, (if that was hyping you up, then if I tried you'd be more than hype, lol). You play the triple silent blaster game (just like him). And I don't see what's so hype to play like that, he's a good player, but I prefer Zeton, Sodrek, Yui, or heck TKD.

If people typed I play like Legen's Link, I wouldn't accept it, I'd strive to be higher and stuff (not getting into detail).

But, I guess that's why he was shocked that someone could play like him, um, sorry? And you're welcome man.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Nah, it's cool, lol. TBH, if you're not playing the SHTL game to some degree period, then you're doing something wrong. I'm really not that passive, especially because of the habits PM has given me, but I was just adjusting back to Fox and didn't want to play too risky of a game. Normally, I would go for a lot more Nairs, U-tilts, D-throws, etc., but it takes time to readjust with him.

Being used to DM bumrushing everyone, you've probably just been more accustomed to crazy Fox play, haha. At higher levels, the majority of Foxes will play very defensively, for the most part.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah, it's cool, lol. TBH, if you're not playing the SHTL game to some degree period, then you're doing something wrong. I'm really not that passive, especially because of the habits PM has given me, but I was just adjusting back to Fox and didn't want to play too risky of a game. Normally, I would go for a lot more Nairs, U-tilts, D-throws, etc., but it takes time to readjust with him.

Being used to DM bumrushing everyone, you've probably just been more accustomed to crazy Fox play, haha. At higher levels, the majority of Foxes will play very defensively, for the most part.
Yes that's true, I'm used to Foxes in general, I don't think I've ever had trouble against Foxes (maybe Zeton more so and Sodrek I think).

But the most patient Fox I've brawled was Carles123 (I think that's his right name). Yes man, I want to at least watch your game-play (Brawl or PM) want to see your Fox in action, plus there is no more Foxes in general. *sad face*

And I'm not disrespecting anyone, but all Foxes play the same really, the only Foxes that are separate are: Sodrek, Zeton, Yui, Fabifox, Megafox, and Swordguard.

Though I also feel I do things differently with a character like Link. Anyways, keep doing work with that Fox. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Anyone want to brawl?

Edit: i guess everyones too busy watching the sm4sh streams

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Good games btw, I was just messing around in the waiting room and then you joined haha.
Yeah man ggs for sure. I was having a hard time today but it was fun nonetheless. Very nice falco. Thanks for not always resorting to the chain grab. That chain grab is so unforgiving. :)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah man ggs for sure. I was having a hard time today but it was fun nonetheless. Very nice falco. Thanks for not always resorting to the chain grab. That chain grab is so unforgiving. :)
Thanks, I was practicing BDACUSes in the waiting room and I was happy to get off 1 or 2 in matches especially with online lag.
Also I agree the chaingrab is too cheap. If I do the chaingrab I try to do it with all pivot grabs rather than just boring walking. I like the style points I guess. :p

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ok whoever is stupidly good with metaknight brawl me idk that mu at all :shaker:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Sure, why not, don't except much from me though, 0903 5382 1196.

Edit: I'm hosting man, just join please.
GGs CoH, nice Characters, sorry about camping your D3 lol, I really don't like approaching D3s because all they do is either chaingrab, camp, or Bair zone the entire game, if I just camp I don't have to deal with any of that.

Also, I wasn't gonna switch to Sonic, but Kirby vs Puff just feels really dumb on wifi, what with Kirby's Fsmash and superior air mobility xD (that stuff is do-able offline because I don't really mess up my dacus or boost grabs offline)

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games, pretty good Sonic, I had like a bunch of reads on your Spin dashes and stuff, though the connection played a big role (not surprised) and Idk, but did you actually save our matches? And I my taunt reads "WiFi lag" either good games.

Edit: And no way I'd use my main or Ike in those situations, I sacrifice my other characters instead.

Edit: Yes, I'm well versed against Jiggs, I fight Dark Falco's all the time and I typed to not except anything from me, I'm not in my mind set at all.

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
nah, I didn't save any of them. I don't usually save wifi replays unless I do some insanely cool combos. (which I don't usually pull off in lag), and yeah, I'm sure you read my spindashes here and there, wifi is wifi, I read just about everything you did ever, but it doesn't help much on wifi xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
nah, I didn't save any of them. I don't usually save wifi replays unless I do some insanely cool combos. (which I don't usually pull off in lag), and yeah, I'm sure you read my spindashes here and there, wifi is wifi, I read just about everything you did ever, but it doesn't help much on wifi xD
Pretty much, I'd type the best Sonic I've brawled would either be DS4 or Bmx but our connection was surprisingly okay tbh.

And when I get my mind set again, I'll start to use my real main characters (including the Brawl Arena Link main he he).

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Are we going to have our FFA?

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Pretty much, I'd type the best Sonic I've brawled would either be DS4 or Bmx but our connection was surprisingly okay tbh.

And when I get my mind set again, I'll start to use my real main characters (including the Brawl Arena Link main he he).

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Are we going to have our FFA?
I'm probably better than both of them, but you're welcome to feel however you want, it's just wifi xD I don't play to win on wifi anymore, I just play to do combos, take dumb risks and have fun these days xD

brawl 1v1 anyone?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm probably better than both of them, but you're welcome to feel however you want, it's just wifi xD I don't play to win on wifi anymore, I just play to do combos, take dumb risks and have fun these days xD

brawl 1v1 anyone?
Um, I don't really see that, you play a very basic Sonic but some fancy stuff at times, your Sonic is pretty much like Wonf.

Idk, DS4 or Bmx do other things, though Bmx does what you do but better. I don't really care, Sonics aren't a problem for me (unless I miss buffer this, freeze frame that and so on). Keep up your Sonic though.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Um, you, me, Jinx, and Entro Hyper or Xad, I see them all online.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Hyper thanks for the mk. Also nice kirby and falco they are good. oh and dittos lol

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Um, I don't really see that, you play a very basic Sonic but some fancy stuff at times, your Sonic is pretty much like Wonf.

Idk, DS4 or Bmx do other things, though Bmx does what you do but better. I don't really care, Sonics aren't a problem for me (unless I miss buffer this, freeze frame that and so on). Keep up your Sonic though.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Um, you, me, Jinx, and Entro Hyper or Xad, I see them all online.
Remember how you said Zero was the best Sonic you've played like 2-3 pages back? yeah... that's me lol. Just because I didn't play 100% my best due to connection issues doesn't make me any less of a player.

Edit: Besides, even BMX himself admits to me being a better and more technical Sonic. (He and I have a MUCH better connection than you and I do btw)

Edit2: 1v1 anyone????

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Remember how you said Zero was the best Sonic you've played like 2-3 pages back? yeah... that's me lol. Just because I didn't play 100% my best due to connection issues doesn't make me any less of a player.

Edit: Besides, even BMX himself admits to me being a better and more technical Sonic. (He and I have a MUCH better connection than you and I do btw)

Edit2: 1v1 anyone????
Ha ha, I only put that down, because Zatch told me you're the best Sonic he played, so I put you down so Zatch wouldn't correct it, sorry man, you're not the best Sonic I brawled, but it's good. And ha ha, no, I have a 90 mphs internet connect. And Xadrin has to leave ugh.

@ Xadrin Xadrin Goodnight man fun FFA I need to get my mindset back.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Ha ha, I only put that down, because Zatch told me you're the best Sonic he played, so I put you down so Zatch wouldn't correct it, sorry man, you're not the best Sonic I brawled, but it's good. And ha ha, no, I have a 90 mphs internet connect. And Xadrin has to leave ugh.

@ Xadrin Xadrin Goodnight man fun FFA I need to get my mindset back.
You guys kick me out or what? lol I'll be back!

Top Bottom