• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Matsushi

True Blood
Good Games Matsu, that lag was a killer until I hosted. o_o
It was, it was! Luckily you decided to host after.
Good games, Hyper! You've got a bunch of good characters on you! I love the way you apply a lot of pressure to the point that I could only hide in my shield, haha. Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
It was, it was! Luckily you decided to host after.
Good games, Hyper! You've got a bunch of good characters on you! I love the way you apply a lot of pressure to the point that I could only hide in my shield, haha. Thanks for playing!
Thanks, its hard to be aggressive like that in lag. Even though you hid in your shield you had great spacing to keep me away though.

Good deal, you host? Seems like that's the best :)
Good Games Gabe, thanks for helping me get in some gnw practice. I see you were trying out more characters too.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I'll be around for a few hours if anyone wants to play. This will probably be my last chance to brawl since I'm moving tomorrow morning.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be around for a few hours if anyone wants to play. This will probably be my last chance to brawl since I'm moving tomorrow morning.
I'll play if you've still got time, then. Gonna miss yew.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I hate you for this! Jinx you meanie, should of told me! Good bye DM D:

Edit: @link and ike lover

Ignoring the video huh? And I'm highly certain no Link main can do what I do (unless they study by playing me a lot or watching videos). And I've played AL as well, he's something else, but I won him with Ike (back when I had my mindset straightforward). Even if you do advanced Techniques, you won't even know how to use them like me or understand why I even use them to begin with.

I really wish I could of uploaded every single match I've had (which is over two thousand videos), there you'd understand how mistaken you are to think it's a walk in the park to do things and understand ideas, set ups, and so on like me.

If you can beat a Falco that understands how to double laser, all laser basics with the side b stuff, chain grab properly, and most of all knows how to get kills off of Link (and upload it for evidence), then you have my full attention and I will be willing to do the same as well). Though I doubt it will work, if the prodigy Fow's Link get's JV'd by a good Falco that knows that he's doing (and Fow learned Link through Scizor). So I doubt he'd do any better (especially ONLINE), and that same Falco loses to my Link and still hasn't JV'd my Link yet. It shows I have something over all these Link players (and I know I do).

I'll upload one sometime for pure evidence of course. And if you can't change things with the Wiiremote, why still use it man? Get a cheap GC controller and start there. I'd be happy to show you my controls (that allow everything Link does to work). Have a nice day man.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It disconnected but I guess I'm done. Thanks for playing Zatch.
Likewise. <3 Awesome getting to play you again one more time before you left. Still a very outstanding Fox. Had a ton of laughs from some of the exchanges we made, especially the offstage battles.

Good luck to you with whatever you're pursuing in Illinois. You will be missed.

Sincerely. I hope our paths cross again come Smash 4's arrival, but for now, bai bai~

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel We might get to see her before that. She's taking the broken wii to see if she can get it working. It froze after 50,000 matches.....oops...was alot of fun with the stage hacks and all. hehe Not that I want to play her. No one makes me want to rage quit like she does!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Hyper. Sorry it had to end like that. My Dad wanted me to get off. But I admit that last kill was really unfair on my part.

Good to see your characters are still in good shape.

I've barely touched this game twice in about 2-3 months. Taking a break from this game and coming back to it makes it feel like I can clear my habits and start fresh.

Also, Sorry @ DAS DAS for liking your post but not replying to play.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Hyper. Sorry it had to end like that. My Dad wanted me to get off. But I admit that last kill was really unfair on my part.

I've barely touched this game twice in about 2-3 months. Taking a break from this game and coming back to it makes it feel like I can clear my habits and start fresh.

Same I have only just started being active again in hopes to unrust before smash 4
regardless you were doing a lot of options I never remembered you did before so I think you improved by what you did

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ MewtwoRSaiyan MewtwoRSaiyan Welcome to the arena, we do wiimfi brawls here if you're interested. Not sure if i'm getting the 3DS Smash4 or not myself but definitely getting Wii U.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

You didn't do anything wrong lol, but it is nice to see you again Metal.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Welp, nevermind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom