• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Thanks @ SmashBurner SmashBurner it seems you had a lot fun next time I will be thinking something much harder by the way its funny that you pick rainbow clause I think this is called to play anyway GGS and I hope we play again soon.

Oh I forgot its seems that you getting stronger each match good job.
That Rainbow Cruise level. I don't know where that came from. I might of pressed random by mistake. But goodness... being Thundered off the top made me remember why I don't get on boats in most games. Haha.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Anyone wanna brawl?

Hmm, has anyone been gettimg DC errors?

Last edited:

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
yeah, this isn't happening anytime soon... at this rate, it'll be two hours before i'm done. i blame stupid people who think it's a good idea to have 2 hour youtube videos open all the time sorry about that. :/

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Cool, I'll host. Wanna do anything a lil different to shake things up? Like just random characters? XP
Sure, just be aware I suck big time with a few. I'm even down for a FFA if someone wants to join.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Sure, just be aware I suck big time with a few. I'm even down for a FFA if someone wants to join.
Ahhh... I was gonna call it a night... then I saw the FFA ... why must you do this to meeeee? I'm game. @ Rage NF Rage NF - you in?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aha, sure! I can't Yoshi at all XD Oh sorry! I meant my "Youre too slow!" taunt! "Pffft wow" is for when I self-destruct XD

PZ

Smash Lord
@ DAS DAS Good games! I don't think I will every come close but dang those peach combos. I wanted to save the one you did on delfino when we went there the first time but I was too busy trying to get better that I mashed the the start button.
Your the only person I ever played that makes my effort seem lackluster. Although I can't say for sure what I am doing right or wrong and I wanna blame the lag that was not so bad, I won't admit to either for I know I can't punish to save my life or I know my execution isn't perfect...but against you all my mistakes will fuel my loses to a point where nothing changes. Also huzzah for sakurai not hating me for once(tripping) but I could not punish that either lol<.<.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'm down for whatever, just celebrating Brawl online before its gone.
Um...our game is kinda frozen now though... What do we do...?
2nd Try EDIT: Oh wow. What luck on the all starfox cast randoms but...still frozen... Are we just not compatible all together...? Maybe someone else try hosting?

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
We do what all smashers do. We.... smash... it? Idk

Edit: Nnn, our connections don't seem to pan out. Should I give hosting a try?

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Again? I think our connections just don't get along... Since FFA is outta question, you two can go ahead and brawl, I need to go to the store.

If you want we can continue Random matches later, Sonsa. Or regular matches, Burn. Also, lol at the last match, we were choosing random and got the 3 space furries.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
2nd Try EDIT: Oh wow. What luck on the all starfox cast randoms but...still frozen... Are we just not compatible all together...? Maybe someone else try hosting?
I'll try and host once the freeze is over and if it still freezes, I'll let you two play.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
@ DAS DAS Good games! I don't think I will every come close but dang those peach combos. I wanted to save the one you did on delfino when we went there the first time but I was too busy trying to get better that I mashed the the start button.
Your the only person I ever played that makes my effort seem lackluster. Although I can't say for sure what I am doing right or wrong and I wanna blame the lag that was not so bad, I won't admit to either for I know I can't punish to save my life or I know my execution isn't perfect...but against you all my mistakes will fuel my loses to a point where nothing changes. Also huzzah for sakurai not hating me for once(tripping) but I could not punish that either lol<.<.
GGs PZ. Lol I was trying to get back online when it Dced me, but it wouldn't let me do it. It doesn't matter I was going to stop soon anyway.

With fights I always try to adapt to my opponent's style if possible. You seem aggressive which is ok at times, but it tends to leave openings which I can capitalize on if I defend properly. You got to fall back sometimes, and bring more confusion if able. You got to throw those up airs a bit better too. Don't use it too much, but usually when you see a good opening. More defense in those fights.

You gotta learn to adapt here and there. I do think lag has some things to do with stuff, so sorry about any of that.

Most of it is just experience atm. Beating me isn't that hard either.

Its really hard to win with Falcon, and especially with those harder matchups. I'm impressed though with it.

Kirby usage had surprised me to be honest. I didn't expect it at all lol.

I had fun still man. Glad to still play ya before 5/20.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
@ DAS DAS Glad to play ya too.
Thanks for the advice. Mindgames and adaptation over punishes and aggressiveness sounds legit. I got to be honest with the uairs, though I am overusing it, I do find myself believing I can hit you but I whiff or just mess up. Dash>sh uair is surprisingly difficult on nunchuck or too easy on gamecube. I don't think to fall back because of the lack of projectile and lack of control in movement...well I can't control what I do in or out of a dash like I use to or if I could it usually gets me hit anyway.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Thanks for the fun Sonsa! Those random match ups were something. Me thinks maybe I should play with more of the other characters more often. My Ness was sooooo bad. Haha.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Thanks for the fun Sonsa! Those random match ups were something. Me thinks maybe I should play with more of the other characters more often. My Ness was sooooo bad. Haha.
Right back atcha, thanks! Yeah, variety is always nice! Aw, he was fine! Don't worry bout it haha!

Top Bottom