• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Cool, I'll just set up the wii. See you online!
Mind if I tag along for some rotations maybe? I could add you Silver, and host a room for the three of us ;o

EDIT:

Oh and GGs Starline! Fancy :snake: you've got right there ;o

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
That's fine. ^^
Mind if I tag along for some rotations maybe? I could add you Silver, and host a room for the three of us ;o

EDIT:

Oh and GGs Starline! Fancy :snake: you've got right there ;o
GG's. Saimunn our matches were really laggy. They were fun though. It was nice playing your Wolf and Falcon. Zero Suit Samus was doing well agains Silver's Peach. That match was fun to watch.

Silver. that b-air on peach at the end was really lucky lol. GG's.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
GGs roymustang.

You should use usmash less as Marth and Dancing Blade more.
Good games star.You gave me a real challenge with all those high tiers,I'm really lacking at the metaknight match up.thanks for the tips.

I can't believe I took one with pt,makes me feel proud. Funny how I got 3 vine whips in a row on the peach match uplol.

Last edited:

Starline

Smash Cadet
GG's. Saimunn our matches were really laggy. They were fun though. It was nice playing your Wolf and Falcon. Zero Suit Samus was doing well agains Silver's Peach. That match was fun to watch.

Silver. that b-air on peach at the end was really lucky lol. GG's.
Where are you from, Chreest? I'm EC and my matches with Saimunn weren't laggy at all.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Good games guys! Sorry sai, I'd continue but I must take a phonecall. I had great fun though, thanks for the games!!
Oi man, terrific games right there! I don't know why, but I would reckon it to be Zatchiel who has inspired me to select :falcon: as my character of choice more often lol XD
Jab-canceling with Mr Celerity is pretty amusing haha.

Yeah the lag was nigh on unbearable really.. But nevertheless it was a blast playing you again! Cheers for the commendations; I'd say that your :diddy: is coming along better as well. You've compromised on the smashing, so that's wonderful to observe; feels as if you'd take my advice to heart :3

Anyone else want to Brawl?
How about we do a couple of more matches? I mean you just confirmed how proper of a connection we had established before, and you apparently left due to a connectivity decline. What'd you reckon? :D

Last edited:

Starline

Smash Cadet
Hmm I think the game desynced in that Diddy vs Falcon match.

Edit: another desync on Marth vs Snake, I dunno what's going on here.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
@ Saimunn93 Saimunn93 Fo sho, his Falcon is stylin. Combos everywhere. And that jab is indeed annoying, lol. But he is incredibly fun to play against, and I was really hoping to get a pawnch back on you. Unfortunately I think I came off as too desperate so that didn't work out. Lol
And your ZSS is also really impressive! You knew your setups really well! I will polish my Zelda and demand a rematch, I feel unjustified. :p

And @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest thanks for the games also! Diddy was fun to play against too, even though I wasn't handling the nanners well. Had a few yolo moments charging in the middle of them. :D Watching your two's matches was entertaining as well, Sai was doing much better with the nanners than I was. Some of those tradeoffs were amazing to see. So persistent between the both of you. xD

Great games guys, hopefully we can play again before wifi death!

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey guys, just wanna let you know that there's a website where you can still play brawl after Nintendo Wi-Fi's gone.

http://wiimmfi.profeibe.at/index.php

Just put in your brawl friend code and put RSBE as your GameID.

Or if you live in a country that's not america...
RSBJ = Japan
RSBP = Europe/Australia
RSBK = Korea

Put in before May 18th, this a very good chance and you do not want to waste that chance.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
To be honest I like that opportunity but I should pass on it altogether considering the next few months I would not touch the game anyway and by then I would probably have another interesting occupation to endorse myself in.
I am curious about why you must register before may 18th though.
EDIT: Meh doing it anyway because why not.

Anyone wanna play some brawl?

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hey guys, just wanna let you know that there's a website where you can still play brawl after Nintendo Wi-Fi's gone.

http://wiimmfi.profeibe.at/index.php

Just put in your brawl friend code and put RSBE as your GameID.

Or if you live in a country that's not america...
RSBJ = Japan
RSBP = Europe/Australia
RSBK = Korea

Put in before May 18th, this a very good chance and you do not want to waste that chance.
Ok question do I need to do something to my WII?

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Bueno. I'll be on in a sec. :applejack:
GG's. I tried to switch things up a little but it didn't seem to phase you. Oh well. I don't know what it is. Maybe you an enlighten me. I hope its not the same issues like rolling to much and spot dodging. I think it goes beyond that. (Its probably lack of knowledge on the match-up). Ike is impressive as always. I'm probably just really obvious when I use my bananas. I can normally get you to high percents. I just have a hard time getting past your stocks. There aren't many openings that I can find to do a smash attack that can kill you. I guess thats just good on your part though :grin: I can remember the games when I was Falco I could rack up damage pretty high and not get past your first stock. Fun games though. I always enjoy getting blasted by you. It helps me try different things when I play and see what works.

Oh yea... that one gimp on FD.... wow.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, sir Chreest.

>mfw you got that ledge tech after my d-air spike on FD

That happens infrequently in our games, but you're the only one I ever see get 'em against me. Gewd sheet. Snazzy banana shenanigans, but try to get me out of your "bubble" before you decide to pull a banana most of the time. I can easily just grab one of them while they're falling, and that would mean you've already lost half of your potential banana control. :applejack:

Top Bottom