• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Sorry for Reply you so late and Thanks GGS too Well since my stupid habit is giving me a lot of trouble and of course the smashes too then I thought how about change my style well let go to change my controller then I decided to go with the wii remote it seems changing my style work pretty well I impress myself with all my jump and especially my combo now I need to work on the grab anyway I hope that you had fun and let play again very soon also any tips that you can give me?

I bet that you was thinking ... wait wait wait a minute is this guy really Rage? but those movement......

Oh right hahaha My favorite scene is when my Ike Fsmash your marth 3 times with ko too was beautiful (Not offen).
Hmm,okay,this new strategy of yours seems to work,it was hard to tell that was you playing XD

I didn't really get any replays except for one so it'll be hard for me to give out some new advice besides the ones I already told you( stop rolling too often,smash attacking desperately for the kill when your behind in stock),hmm,uh,I guess,stop fishing so hard for your attacks to land,relax,you don't need to use your tilt attack again if it misses like your ledgeguarding game for example,I saw you fishing for d tilts repeatedly far too close to the ledge,that is easily counter by your opponent by just ledge attacking,remember,they gained invincibility frames,be aware of that.

Oh,and no offense taken

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Awesome sauce! Logging i now.
GG's. That Sonic is pretty decent. I couldn't take that button delay for much longer though. It was really bad in our matches. I don't normally play against Sonic so I don't know what to do some times. Not bad for being rusty.

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
GG's. That Sonic is pretty decent. I couldn't take that button delay for much longer though. It was really bad in our matches. I don't normally play against Sonic so I don't know what to do some times. Not bad for being rusty.
Thanks, man. It was really fun playing against all your characters, especially your Falco and Pit. I like match ups with fast characters. Yeah, the delay made me SD a couple of times which was unfortunate but I still had a great time.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Alright I can wait.
Ok lets go. I need you to register a new code though. I'm at a friends place and I want him to see a good player. We might switch off a little. his tag is nick. 1506-4538-5060

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GG's. I wanted to play your Pit a bit more though :p. You caught on to my Falco a bit towards the end. I didn't know how to counter your constant B-airs other than to stay away and camp. I wanted to do a ZSS ditto before you quit. Ah well. Diddy needs a bit more work though. Less smash attacks. For some reason I always think those are my fastest options I guess not.
Sorry for this somewhat tardy reply, but better late than never I guess..

Anyways, good games those were indeed. Sorry for abstaining from playing :pit: at the time; suppose I felt like playing other characters instead for a bit ;O
And yeah, even though your :falco: has some nimble movement at times, I eventually fathomed certain patterns in which you thrived and countered them.

:diddy: might just need a bit of tinkering here and there yep. He's not nigh on as well-developed as your :falco: lol XD
You've already been indulged with the insight that you should compromise on the excessive smash attacking, so that's a start! I think that you are aware of the elementary :diddy: mechanics and that you should improve his 'stringy' combos from thereon.

I'm looking forward to brawling you again!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a bit of Brawl right naaaow? :O

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Anybody want to play?
Sorry for this somewhat tardy reply, but better late than never I guess..

Anyways, good games those were indeed. Sorry for abstaining from playing :pit: at the time; suppose I felt like playing other characters instead for a bit ;O
And yeah, even though your :falco: has some nimble movement at times, I eventually fathomed certain patterns in which you thrived and countered them.

:diddy: might just need a bit of tinkering here and there yep. He's not nigh on as well-developed as your :falco: lol XD
You've already been indulged with the insight that you should compromise on the excessive smash attacking, so that's a start! I think that you are aware of the elementary :diddy: mechanics and that you should improve his 'stringy' combos from thereon.

I'm looking forward to brawling you again!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a bit of Brawl right naaaow? :O

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I can play for a little.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ok lets go. I need you to register a new code though. I'm at a friends place and I want him to see a good player. We might switch off a little. his tag is nick. 1506-4538-5060
I'm sorry didn't see this post. I got the code in just waiting on the registration.

Top Bottom