• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'm also still floatin around. I'll fight whoever however *shrug* Just wanna celebrate this game before we move on :p

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Thanks for the games Rage. They were fun. Alright, who wants to play next? @ Sonsa Sonsa ? @ Zatchiel Zatchiel ?
I glad that you had fun let battle again before this go kaboom oh by the way this time I was using my wii remote not nunchuck also what are you thought about my link?

Edit: @ MOI-ARI MOI-ARI that picture of sakurai is pretty funny hahaha I know breath BREATH then calm down and relax.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
I glad that you had fun let battle again before this go kaboom oh by the way this time I was using my wii remote not nunchuck also what are you thought about my link?
Your Link was really solid. He gave me a lot of problems. I had little to no answer for him this time around.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I'll play some if your still here.

Okay,rage isn't here,anyone else?

Nvm,found someone
Hey hello there my friend and sorry about that I was doing some stuff that took me more or less an hour to finish anyway Im here now and I wil be sticking around here for a while thtat is if you want to brawl.

Edit: wow that was fast OKKKK!

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Hey hello there my friend and sorry about that I was doing some stuff that took me more or less an hour to finish anyway Im here now and I wil be sticking around here for a while thtat is if you want to brawl.

Edit: wow that was fast OKKKK!
Ah,it's okay dude.I would absolutely love to brawl with you. ^^

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest

Seems my remote died. GGs tho
Alrighty. :applejack:
GG's guys. Courage. I wish I could play Lucario like you. I love playing him but I suck as him lol. You had some good reads against me. Zelda sucks but she does ok against people who are unfamiliar with the match up lol. I was kinda gambling with that one.

Zatchiel. That stage hazard kill on picto chat.... dang. I was going for it too and you knew it. Pit was pretty lucky against you getting those two janky ledge grabs on Ivy and Zard. I don't know what the heck happened with Ike though... you just flew off the stage lol. Ike is doing work though. I figured up smash would hit you when you dodged so I went for it a lot. Ike is better than I remember. I was having fun though I kept losing. ZSS vs Marth was accidentally close too. Playing against you is like giving my Diddy a rarecandy. Oh and your power shields omgash. when I spammed B and you just walked up... whaaaaa??? that is really impessive/intimidating.GG's

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest

Seems my remote died. GGs tho
Yeah, I noticed that as soon as my b-air hit you to send you offstage. I feel for you.

Good games to both of you. Decided to try switching up my character usage, with surprising results. Particularly liked when my Luigi scored an FJP to punish that tripped landing on Halberd. Ike did good. Somewhat dissatisfied with his performance in some of the games, but overall good.

I think Falco is becoming one of my favorite MUs to play as Ike. All I really had to work on was timing my powershields for the lasers and SDIing jab better. I can work my way around with everything else, especially when I have Falco in the air, or offstage. Isn't hard for me to keep momentum going as long as my reads are consistent and my timing goes without flaw. :applejack:

Me going flying offstage was Aetherdrag on Yoshi's Island, if my terminology is correct. I was trying to avoid that by going onstage completely, but that looooooooooooooooong lag spike kinda ruined things for me.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Right oops sorry I see you to join me but Im press the button to quick let me host again.
Good games rage.Wow,we played for 2 hours,that was our longest session ever.Anyways,it seems you have improved as you put up a much tougher fight this time around.My pt had trouble dealing with your wide arsenal of characters.Good job.oh,and all the combos you got on me were neat.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Good games rage.Wow,we played for 2 hours,that was our longest session ever.Anyways,it seems you have improved as you put up a much tougher fight this time around.My pt had trouble dealing with your wide arsenal of characters.Good job.oh,and all the combos you got on me were neat.
Sorry for Reply you so late and Thanks GGS too Well since my stupid habit is giving me a lot of trouble and of course the smashes too then I thought how about change my style well let go to change my controller then I decided to go with the wii remote it seems changing my style work pretty well I impress myself with all my jump and especially my combo now I need to work on the grab anyway I hope that you had fun and let play again very soon also any tips that you can give me?

I bet that you was thinking ... wait wait wait a minute is this guy really Rage? but those movement......

Oh right hahaha My favorite scene is when my Ike Fsmash your marth 3 times with ko too was beautiful (Not offen).

Top Bottom