• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Ok. I think we've played before. I remember the cool avatar.
Wait.. now you mention it lols; I'm pretty affirmative we did in fact! You were the :ike: main whom I recommended to jab-cancel in my commentary post XD

Damn, better keep my wits about me ;o

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Wait.. now you mention it lols; I'm pretty affirmative we did in fact! You were the :ike: main whom I recommended to jab-cancel in my commentary post XD

Haha! I don't think I'm much better. I tried a few new things, but we'll see how it goes.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm sorry didn't see this post. I got the code in just waiting on the registration.
GG's dude. Sorry we couldn't play long. I need some work on my characters lol. Peach is always a tough match for me.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GG's dude. Sorry we couldn't play long. I need some work on my characters lol. Peach is always a tough match for me.
GGs too. No problems man, and honestly I wouldn't been able to play too long myself. Got to get ready to go pretty soon.

I didn't think I'll see a Marth this time around lol. Peach can be tough if you're not too sure how to deal, but she'll be easier to handle once you figure on how to get her in unfavorable spots.

At least imo of course.

Fun games though, and keep it up.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Does anybody want to play me on this fine afternoon?

Probably later then.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs too. No problems man, and honestly I wouldn't been able to play too long myself. Got to get ready to go pretty soon.

I didn't think I'll see a Marth this time around lol. Peach can be tough if you're not too sure how to deal, but she'll be easier to handle once you figure on how to get her in unfavorable spots.

At least imo of course.

Fun games though, and keep it up.
Yea my friend tried Marth but he didn't like the classic controller. He wanted to do use his gamecube controller but we'd have to reset everything in order to do that. He's a really good Melee player. He's not too into Brawl.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yea my friend tried Marth but he didn't like the classic controller. He wanted to do use his gamecube controller but we'd have to reset everything in order to do that. He's a really good Melee player. He's not too into Brawl.
I see since you are on different Wii as well. The thought did occur to me that someone else did fight me too. GG from him too then.

Haven't played Melee in a while. Never get to fight people in that one.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606

Good games Saimunn. There were fun! Sorry I have to go. Let's definitely try to play again before the 20th.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Matsu. Kek'd everywhere after those two bomb pulls and that three stock on Battlefield. Hory chet. Your Peach's booty had me like "dayummmmmm." :applejack:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games Matsu. Kek'd everywhere after those two bomb pulls and that three stock on Battlefield. Hory chet. Your Peach's booty had me like "dayummmmmm.":applejack:
Good games, Zatchiel! Gosh, I am so sorry for those bomb pulls, omg. I...laughed so hard. When I three stocked you...I literally stared at the screen like "wut." Your Ike's sword had me like "dayummmmmm." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But like...wow. You're an amazing player, you have a nice set of characters and you responded perfectly to literally everything I did. I had so much fun.

Dat Ike.

PZ

Smash Lord
Haha I'll host it
Good games! The kirby vs. were probably the most hated thing ever. IC's is impossible for kirby and fox was just hard since I did not know what to do. You got a snazzy wolf my friend. I never seen fairs like yours lol. I WILL USE FALCON IF WE PLAY AGAIN! I didn't feel like going my main fav trio because I could not actually "choose" a character after the marth ditto. The connection was also so very amazing...if you remember my mario than he should not have been that amazing.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good games! The kirby vs. were probably the most hated thing ever. IC's is impossible for kirby and fox was just hard since I did not know what to do. You got a snazzy wolf my friend. I never seen fairs like yours lol. I WILL USE FALCON IF WE PLAY AGAIN! I didn't feel like going my main fav trio because I could not actually "choose" a character after the marth ditto. The connection was also so very amazing...if you remember my mario than he should not have been that amazing.
:) thank you. Yea the connection was sweet. I'll use DDD and Yoshi next time too. Your Luigi is...weird lol. I kinda had to wing it cuz I don't fight many luigis. Your play is also pretty solid in general~

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
I want to brawl too so anyone interest?

Edit: Still here

Good games Rage.

I have to say your adjustments are amazing. Each time I beat you, the next game would be tons harder. I had to keep thinking on my toes and switching up my strategies mid match or else I'd pay for it. (I'm sure you remember the or else I'd pay for it matches lol).

Great job

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Good games Rage.

I have to say your adjustments are amazing. Each time I beat you, the next game would be tons harder. I had to keep thinking on my toes and switching up my strategies mid match or else I'd pay for it. (I'm sure you remember the or else I'd pay for it matches lol).

Great job
Thanks @ SmashBurner SmashBurner it seems you had a lot fun next time I will be thinking something much harder by the way its funny that you pick rainbow clause I think this is called to play anyway GGS and I hope we play again soon.

Oh I forgot its seems that you getting stronger each match good job.

Top Bottom