• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
We need to play before wifi ends, Ornge. We've never gotten to play before, to my knowledge. Missed you for an entire year due to technical difficulties on my end.

I'll play ya. :applejack:
Actually, we did play, I remember your Sheik wrecked me, and I asked who you main, you said you don't have a main, you just play whatever you want(?). But, I'll try to get some matches in with you soon! :p

I was playing pit at that time btw, and you did some ledge shenanigan with the tether, when I was trying to recover, and you'd just Fair me.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Actually, we did play, I remember your Sheik wrecked me, and I asked who you main, you said you don't have a main, you just play whatever you want(?). But, I'll try to get some matches in with you soon! :p

I was playing pit at that time btw, and you did some ledge shenanigan with the tether, when I was trying to recover, and you'd just Fair me.
... How long ago was this? I honestly can't recall our games, but I do faintly remember playing with you, now. I'll look forward to playing you anyway.

At any rate, does anyone want to play? :applejack:

Last edited:

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Sorry for the late reply! I'm adding you now.
GGs! Your Marth is really good, it gave me a lot of trouble.. especially on that last match, I choked horribly. :p
Hope we can Brawl again sometime, t'was fun! :]

Matsushi

True Blood
GGs! Your Marth is really good, it gave me a lot of trouble.. especially on that last match, I choked horribly. :p
Hope we can Brawl again sometime, t'was fun! :]
Good games! THAT LAST MATCH OMG, so close. You've got some really good characters, especially your Jigglypuff and Game and Watch! I really like your play-style, I've never seen someone who plays so many mind games, it's amazing. I began to adapt to it towards the end though.
Once again, good games! I really enjoyed them too.
And thank you for the compliment. ^^

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
ggz man, the lag was real D: Solid marth bro them platforms on BF are scary lol. Wish we had a better connection
Yeah, sorry about that lag. It must have been my sister abusing the router again, ugh. Thank you for the compliment! Your Toon Link and Olimar were amazing out there. ^^

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think we got disconnected last time Rage. We can try again if you want.

I think he left. Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ DAS DAS
Thanks for those matches DAS! They were ridiculous fun, I enjoyed watching my marth fly accross the stage, you gave him wings lmao. I would have gone other characters, but when I tried my other p:m characters... well, you saw what happened xDD I think they might have gotten two hits on you lmao, so I stuck with marth. Your characters are amazing.^^

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Awesome! I'll be online shortly. :shades:
GGs PATH sorry about all the lag. It might of messed up some recoveries here and there. You're pretty quick with your characters. I got caught by the empty hop to fsmash quite a bit.

Swords were flying everywhere lol. I enjoyed the matches and those dittos we had as well. Good to get a chance to play you here.

Edit: Project M does feel a lot different than this that's for sure. Your style sort of reminded me a bit of Melee like with the fast falling and stuff.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs PATH sorry about all the lag. It might of messed up some recoveries here and there. You're pretty quick with your characters. I got caught by the empty hop to fsmash quite a bit.

Swords were flying everywhere lol. I enjoyed the matches and those dittos we had as well. Good to get a chance to play you here.
That lag was probably from my end haha, so no apologies needed.^^ (Or I suppose I should apologize for it... >___>) Yeah, glad I got the chance to face you too!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I think we got disconnected last time Rage. We can try again if you want.

I think he left. Anyone else want to play?
Sorry about that I was doing some stuff and eating something anyway we can try later or tomorrow during the day if you want .

Note: I will be here until midnight or 1 or 2 I still don't know exactly when I shutting down.

Edit: Anyone else feeling for brawl?

Edit: Connection down but Still here

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Okay Chreest. You host.
GG's. No johns this time. You're just too good :grin:. My favorite matches were that last one, the DK vs. Pit, Zelda vs. Samus and the other few that I won. Also Zerosuit Samus vs Iceclimbers. Zelda vs. Samus.... LOL. That was a who could camp the hardest contest! Lots of fun games. You had me laughing at a bunch of crap that happened in a lot of those matches. I think I did better than in P:M. You play really quickly. I just run away a bunch haha.

Also. Metaknight. Snake. Falco. Omgasssh

Last edited:

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
GGs Chreest :) my wii actually froze, i woulda kept playing. Nice diddy and falco bro! My main is Falco of course but i also use MK, Snake, Diddy and ICs.

Top Bottom