• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
Do you know what cause this?

Edit: I think start to remember you by any chance do you have an account on Reddit?
No I do not and I remember when I decided to phone in nintendo or when I looked up the error code 86420 I had to manually setup the IP address on the wii or something along the lines of that.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
No I do not and I remember when I decided to phone in nintendo or when I looked up the error code 86420 I had to manually setup the IP address on the wii or something along the lines of that.
Oh OK well that means we cannot play in this game at least anyway thanks for trying and hoping that in smash 4 the connection come different than this.

Note: Hmm This arena is dead today

Edit: Anyone else up for brawl?

Edit: Still here...

Edit: I'm here...

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 ok... you're being weird again.
I guess picking on a 8 month old scrub with MK on wifi really makes you feel accomplished. Congrats! oh and "Good Day~" lmao
lol naw u just annoy me. mostly cause u keep thinking u can brawl better people than me. lmao I doubt it, u also uploaded a ridiculous video of trying to find salem. lmao! and yet u still haven't uploaded any matches. Ik why now cause u can't do stuff in a 1vs1. u just save the best moments u have. lmao! ur always weird especially when u get salty and try to hide it. and my mk is more than nice. quit being salty little one.

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
Alright hosting.

Sorry Sassafrassa. I'm going to play Zatchiel right now. If he is up for rotations then I'm down for it too.
Sorry, I thought you were someone else X)

I guess smashburner is a no show, so anyone else up for a brawl?

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Rooms up.
Looks like we lost the connection. GGs. Your DK's reach and range game was giving me lots of problems.

@ Rage NF Rage NF - I'm ready to go if you are

Edit: Oh shoot, that wasn't you @ Sassafrassa Sassafrassa Someone just randomly challenged me then and I thought it was you haha

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990-
Good games, once again! I would've loved to play more but I looked at the time I realized that I had to wake up early tomorrow. Funny how you just woke up and I have to go to bed. O__O
Your Marth keeps getting better and better! ^^ Incredible spacing with Marth's f-tilt, I never knew it was such a good move because I personally always neglect it. Also, WE UP-SMASHED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME, how cool was that?
Once again, good games! It's always so much fun playing you. We should totally continue our Marf dittos until Wi-fi ends. I'm looking forward to the next ones!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Sorry, I thought you were someone else X)

I guess smashburner is a no show, so anyone else up for a brawl?
Good games! Sorry for the earlier mix up. You have nice aerial skills with your Lucas. Let's play again sometime before the end of WiFi!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Zatchiel. I killed a dog by sweating. Like damn. You play so damn well with your characters. That Sonic, Samus, Lucario and others of yours were just unbeatable.

Sorry I was playing extremely campy with TL and Pit. I just wanted to win ha.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Metal. I don't get why my play is so crappy today. My Lucario was especially bad at punishing spotdodges, so I switched off of him early on. Not to much avail, though, since I still had a load of difficulty getting my shields out for aerials I saw coming, namely Tink's z-air, since it makes a huge difference in that MU to be able to deprive him of a really useful accessory of his metagame. Still a really nice DK. Kept messing up a lot of my up close options, which costs Samus a whole lot. But you sure did a hell of a job punishing, lol. :applejack:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Good games Metal. I don't get why my play is so crappy today. My Lucario was especially bad at punishing spotdodges, so I switched off of him early on. Not to much avail, though, since I still had a load of difficulty getting my shields out for aerials I saw coming, namely Tink's z-air, since it makes a huge difference in that MU to be able to deprive him of a really useful accessory of his metagame. Still a really nice DK. Kept messing up a lot of my up close options, which costs Samus a whole lot. But you sure did a hell of a job punishing, lol. :applejack:
Thanks. I think what was causing you to mess up on your timing was the small hiccup lag we had.

I'm trying to incorporate jab cancelling to some of my characters.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS, your peach and kirby were really good! The lag was pretty horrendous though, i feel like both of us were hindered by it.
GGs as well nice characters man. Was struggling there lol, and I agree about the lag though. Some moves just wasn't working the way I wanted it to. It was a bit annoying lol.

Still had some fun though.

I'm glad I got to play you finally.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
lol naw u just annoy me. mostly cause u keep thinking u can brawl better people than me. lmao I doubt it, u also uploaded a ridiculous video of trying to find salem. lmao! and yet u still haven't uploaded any matches. Ik why now cause u can't do stuff in a 1vs1. u just save the best moments u have. lmao! ur always weird especially when u get salty and try to hide it. and my mk is more than nice. quit being salty little one.
the fuq? where did this come from? I know I suck, im trying to get better with every chance I get. I love learning by fighting people that are better than me. I really dont know what I've done to give you the vibe that I can brawl people better than you. True I cant do stuff in a 1v1, thats not the reason I dont upload matches tho... mainly its because of future plans I have with my Youtube channel and dont want it to be flooded with random youtube vids of my kirby doing basic stuff on wifi, that even if I did upload would probably delete in the future. I do have a few matches that I havent deleted yet of people I've faced set to "private" If you really want to see those, ill give you the link. Just know that those videos are of me around when I just started. Honestly, im never salty. People beat me because I get outplayed, i know that. I need more experience with the competitive scene and playstyles to get better. A loss is a loss to me, I just have to get better... I dont get salty over it lmao. If salt is what you're detecting, its coming from your end.

And side note, GYK... like wtf? Cheer up dude. I know life can be hard sometimes, but its no good taking it out on people over the internet. Let the Lord help you man, itl be alright. You're probably, of the people i've played, my favorite smasher... I cant lose that super technical flashy GYK that use to style on me with Link and showed me that Yoshi is super good. Inspired me to change the way I view life believe it or not. Im prayin for ya bro. Be blessed, and Good Day~

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990-
Good games, once again! I would've loved to play more but I looked at the time I realized that I had to wake up early tomorrow. Funny how you just woke up and I have to go to bed. O__O
Your Marth keeps getting better and better! ^^ Incredible spacing with Marth's f-tilt, I never knew it was such a good move because I personally always neglect it. Also, WE UP-SMASHED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME, how cool was that?
Once again, good games! It's always so much fun playing you. We should totally continue our Marf dittos until Wi-fi ends. I'm looking forward to the next ones!
You are a marth goddess,you make marf look top tier.Metaknight is invalid.

It was an honor playing with your blessed European marth,oh supreme one ^^

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games PZ. Still playing really badly this evening. Gonna lay off this game for a few days and play something else. Solid Samus, mate. :applejack:

Top Bottom