• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games PZ. Still playing really badly this evening. Gonna lay off this game for a few days and play something else. Solid Samus, mate. :applejack:
Good games! I hate how my scrub fox kept tripping at the beginning of our matches though lol. Your sonic is as amazing as always dude!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Sure,if you want
It's been a while! So yea.

@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990-

GG's! When you play as Pokemon trainer you should change your tag from Roy to Red because you're the Pokemon master! Good matches. Those fairs towards the ledge when I was Diddy gave me absolutely no options lol. Those are really hard to get past. You had some good patience with my chain-grabs. When its late like this (at least where I am) I get tired and do stupid junk when I play lol. I rolled a ton and did dumb charge smashes. Fun matches. I'm glad we got to play again.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Fun games Captain. The mistakes you had in your matches didn't bother me but I understand the frustration.I'll kindly changed my tag to red the next time we play. ^^ thanks very much.

i really had no choice but to double fair retreat like a mad man when I was ledge guarding you,fighting diddy on stage as he dropping his bananas was such a bad situation as marth,good job setting them up,I slipped on so many that,it threw me off my game.

Congrats on winning the marth match up as falco.I could see all the improvements.Your jab mix ups were tricky,but I didn't wanna up b my way out to ruined the fun,though I did shamelessly bulletseed my way out of your jab mix ups/ chain grabs attempts when you were falco.it's also crazy to know that ivysaur's bullet seed beats pit's side b. Im still in disbelief that I earn a spike on your falco as zard on yoshi's island. I fell off my seat when you recovered back from that. XD

Oh,and the zard vs pit match up,I happily enjoy all the off stage battling and recovering that took place on battlefield,It was beautiful,I wish I was able to save that on replay,but brawl's faulty restrictions,sigh.

It was awesome playing with you again.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
That was fun, I hope to play more later. 2nd day I've played any Smash in a loooooooong time. :gw:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Yeah GGs! Even though someone was persistently sabotaging the team attack settings, hmm...

Anyways, I'm still game, sure!

EDIT:
Oh and Zatch you had one extravagant falling C-4 into b-air star-KO onto my :marth: during that prior to last game lol xd
yeah cough cough hhmmm (cap i mean me, no cap!)
seriously i f****ng hate team attack yes i am saying this a bit late laptop broke on meh ima laptop killa

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Project Mahvel D:

I'll play DAS. We're quickly approaching the end, so there's no such thing as playing "too much." ;)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games DAS. O_o Man, your mashing is quite something, lol. dat wifi messing with my chain grabs doe. :(

You've made me realize some of my bad habits, like... only going for grabs (every ICs worst habit, lol), and airdodging after getting hit every time, which you punished me forever for... It was that last game when I finally realized these things. ;P I quit Brawl though, I got just got 3 stocked by Jiggly or something. xD

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
I'll play you.
Good games Cap. I was outpaced and outmached by your Falco. I'll have to figure out how to get out of chain grabs. It was down hill from that point. Fun games! Sorry, about the last match. Kept getting called and didn't want to just stop the match in the middle.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games DAS. O_o Man, your mashing is quite something, lol. dat wifi messing with my chain grabs doe. :(

You've made me realize some of my bad habits, like... only going for grabs (every ICs worst habit, lol), and airdodging after getting hit every time, which you punished me forever for... It was that last game when I finally realized these things. ;P I quit Brawl though, I got just got 3 stocked by Jiggly or something. xD
Sorry for the late reply man I had to get gone immediately when I left. GGs as usual Random, and sorry for the lag. ICs just can't get their groove nearly as well online. Still dangerous, so I got to desperately try to escape grabs.

I'll admit you did go for a lot of grabs particularly pivots with some characters. The characters you chose all had some good grab moves lol. That last game you start to mix up some more stuff with ICs which of course threw me off balance hehe.

I want to see if Jiggs can be dangerous too. Don't leave Brawl lol.

All in all fun matches.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I neeeed tooooo Braaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwl. Can anybody hear me? hear me? hear me? ..

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
GGs Hayzie, I usually do better with kirby but meh. Captain Falcon pulling in those clutch victories tho. xD
Fun, thanks for playing! That Falco putting in some work.

Top Bottom