• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
I will play
wow so much to learn about yoshi * o * all those egg lays going in diff direction...* o * also you can throw eggs off air without wasting a jump * o * gg!@ w @ lets brawl another time x3 take care!
Anyone wanna brawl?@ w @ im challenging a lot since its the final days T w T

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
wow so much to learn about yoshi * o * all those egg lays going in diff direction...* o * also you can throw eggs off air without wasting a jump * o * gg!@ w @ lets brawl another time x3 take care!
You are a really really aggro yoshi which helped you because you were always in my face so i had to pick options fast I figured out your play style really fast you never recover to the ledge when you feel pressure you mash jab to try to get out of it you have really bad habits but you move so fast its hard to punish them

all and all you have a good yoshi you just need to work on some of those habits GG's though i had a lot of fun nice to see more yoshi mains on here

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
You are a really really aggro yoshi which helped you because you were always in my face so i had to pick options fast I figured out your play style really fast you never recover to the ledge when you feel pressure you mash jab to try to get out of it you have really bad habits but you move so fast its hard to punish them

all and all you have a good yoshi you just need to work on some of those habits GG's though i had a lot of fun nice to see more yoshi mains on here
...Yup sounds like me XD im mostly offensive especially when i feel mocked.>:3 yeah when i run i either jab or grab XD mostly jab @ w @ and i will never try to grab on a ledge - 3 - well thats what people expect me to do right?recover in the ledge?>;3 tricky me \ * w * / Also hurray for egg throw > w <
Also i have a question.:o why waste a move on B button?it only does 7 damage and if its gonna hit dont you wanna hit with something stronger like kick?* o *I can always break out XD And get more and more aggresive @ w @
Edit:You have a good yoshi too!x3 always wanted to battle you.* w * Also you have tap jump off right?Most yoshi do.:o

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
...Yup sounds like me XD im mostly offensive especially when i feel mocked.>:3 yeah when i run i either jab or grab XD mostly jab @ w @ and i will never try to grab on a ledge - 3 - well thats what people expect me to do right?recover in the ledge?>;3 tricky me \ * w * / Also hurray for egg throw > w <
Also i have a question.:o why waste a move on B button?it only does 7 damage and if its gonna hit dont you wanna hit with something stronger like kick?* o *I can always break out XD And get more and more aggresive @ w @
Do you mean egglay if so egglay is good at a number of things if you egglay someone you can follow up with up air or a egg for free damage depending on there di and its better to go to the ledge then jump straight back onto stage trying to airdodge thats just asking to get punished when you play people really well like way above my skill level you will understand what i mean by that and another bad habbit is when your high in the air you always down b to the ground that is super not safe coming down with egglays is better if you know how to move with them fake like your going one way then egglay to the other side

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Do you mean egglay if so egglay is good at a number of things if you egglay someone you can follow up with up air or a egg for free damage depending on there di and its better to go to the ledge then jump straight back onto stage trying to airdodge thats just asking to get punished when you play people really well like way above my skill level you will understand what i mean by that and another bad habbit is when your high in the air you always down b to the ground that is super not safe coming down with egglays is better if you know how to move with them fake like your going one way then egglay to the other side
Ah...:o Im bad at landing hits on air XD but ill use the egg throw thingy o w o true last match i was getting punished a lot by landing on the field but it seems i dont have much options on the ledge Dx when i feel pressured i do all sorts of different things T ^ T Yeah down b only works for the first couple of times then people figure it out so i have to use it moderetly Dx Yeah im practacing to do those wierd egglays but i can never pull them off at a battle XD too much pressure @ w @; Thanks for the tip!x3 lets battle some other time X3 take care~

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Ah...:o Im bad at landing hits on air XD but ill use the egg throw thingy o w o true last match i was getting punished a lot by landing on the field but it seems i dont have much options on the ledge Dx when i feel pressured i do all sorts of different things T ^ T Yeah down b only works for the first couple of times then people figure it out so i have to use it moderetly Dx Yeah im practacing to do those wierd egglays but i can never pull them off at a battle XD too much pressure @ w @; Thanks for the tip!x3 lets battle some other time X3 take care~
yeah just trying to help cya later :)

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
I will brawl you. You wanna host or I?
oh you host x3 I'll add you.x3 i shall now wait * o * goodluck and have fun.>;3
Edit:Is your name Sofre?o _ o

Last edited:

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
@ roy, its cool, i still wanna play? GGs someonerandom, i would have kept playing but i got booted to the lobby after that last match. Nice jiggs and marth :)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games I Dair You. ^^ I don't know why that happens sometimes, but yeah. You make my Falco feel like a fraud :(

Last edited:

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Falco is overrated in PM. He fares better in Melee and even in Brawl due to all the anti spacie moves they put into PM, not to mention he has one of the shortest, most gimpable recoveries. At least in Brawl, Falco can extend his side b so that he can continue sliding forward after the side b animation ends. He could really use that in PM :(

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Do you want to play?
Thanks for the games DAS. Sorry I wasn't a challenge. You were great. Way out of my skill level. Ike is my main, but he was just a play thing. I'm still trying to learn Marth, so hopefully next time we fight I can at least take a stock on average XD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Thanks for the games DAS. Sorry I wasn't a challenge. You were great. Way out of my skill level. Ike is my main, but he was just a play thing. I'm still trying to learn Marth, so hopefully next time we fight I can at least take a stock on average XD
GGs Burner, and no need to apologize I just like playing Brawl lol. You did nothing wrong at all, and thank you for the compliment.

All this just takes some time and stuff. Just keep practicing, and you'll be doing all the crazy lol. I main Marth and Peach, so I especially like that you want to learn him heh heh.

Good that I got to play you though. I enjoyed the matches man.

Edit: @ someonerandom someonerandom there is no such thing as TOO YOUNG!!!

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Yes it is.
GG!Woohoo!I made an awseome comeback!>;3 i notice you do a little jump so i just decided to throw eggys up.>;3 cant believe it worked.> w < lets brawl some other time!gg x3 take care~
Edit:wow nice ganondorf...:o so many characters you can play wellT ^ T
Anyone else wanna brawl?:3

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
ah that expains XD sorry lets get started.o w o
Good games! If you ever are confused who I am online, I usually always have my message below my name as "spirit of". I got bored of using falcon against your yoshi so I decided to use a few random chars to get a feel of their movement. I swapped everytime I learned it or just didn't feel that I knew how to punish as the character.

You have gotten better but you still have a few habits here and there. Although throughout the games the only one I noticed to remain was the combos. You seemed to always followup your egg if close enough or the dash, dash grab, and jab combos. Mid percents this stuff is legit but not at all at low percents.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Good games! If you ever are confused who I am online, I usually always have my message below my name as "spirit of". I got bored of using falcon against your yoshi so I decided to use a few random chars to get a feel of their movement. I swapped everytime I learned it or just didn't feel that I knew how to punish as the character.

You have gotten better but you still have a few habits here and there. Although throughout the games the only one I noticed to remain was the combos. You seemed to always followup your egg if close enough or the dash, dash grab, and jab combos. Mid percents this stuff is legit but not at all at low percents.
yeah i noticed my habit of down b went down a lot x3 and i started using egg lay a lot more o w o your good with all of them though :o hope to battle your falcon later.;3
Ps:I swear i got better now o w o thanks for brawling with me.>;3

Top Bottom