• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

E-ColeWorld

Smash Apprentice
In a match that starts with three players, one person is out (by killing themselves every stock as quickly as possible, ideally), two people play. The winner of those two goes on to play the next game against the person who got out in that game (the one who SDed their stocks to allow the other two to play). It just keeps rotating like that unless you win two games consecutively, which is where you get out to allow the other two to play. The last sentence is just a personal preference for how I play rotations, but some people don't mind the winner staying in for however many rounds they win. :applejack:

And sure, Sai. Are you asking me to sit out a few games? Or to not join until prompted?
ohhhh i get it. next time we can

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
We could also even assemble some teams out of the players present to get some team battles going ;o

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Kame your pseudonym is Team7 yes? If so, then it's just Cap & Zatch which would have to become available and we're good to go T.T

EDIT:
@Kame: Sabre ;D

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Kame your pseudonym is Team7 yes? If so, then it's just Cap & Zatch which would have to become available and we're good to go T.T

EDIT:
@Kame: Sabre ;D
is your name sabre
ok ready waiting on you sabre!
LET'S DO THIS THANG!:062:
SOMEONE TAKE TEAM ATTACK OFFFF!!!!!

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Brawl Anyone?

nvm

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's guys. Teams are too much for me to handle.... I always got gimped by Zatch the first stock lol. Saimunn if you want to do 1v1's I'm still here for a little bit.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GG's guys. Teams are too much for me to handle.... I always got gimped by Zatch the first stock lol. Saimunn if you want to do 1v1's I'm still here for a little bit.
Yeah GGs! Even though someone was persistently sabotaging the team attack settings, hmm...

Anyways, I'm still game, sure!

EDIT:
Oh and Zatch you had one extravagant falling C-4 into b-air star-KO onto my :marth: during that prior to last game lol xd

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games guys, that's about as much as I can tolerate for that connection, haha. Had me SDing more times in 8 games than I do in a month's worth of singles. Now I recall why my recent activity in doubles has been very scarce. I do pitifully, lol. I lost it in that last game when Sai saved Kam with a d-air after my C4 charge sent them up together.

You were fun to team with again, Kam, but try not to take my second stock unless I'm below 80% or I'm getting grab release chained. I could've likely made a comeback off the two stocks I had, but that might seem like my ego talking. You did fab the way you did. :applejack:

Edit: My team attack was off, but I couldn't change it because I was never appointed the position of game host, from what I can remember. So I do believe that's why the games kept oscillating between team attack on and off.
Brawl Anyone?
I'll play.

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
damn that was amazing i cant explain what happened the way me and cap had a showdown on the rules and fought hard
and the taunting i did
and the winning steak we were on
and the grenades zatch hurt me with (im still not over that ya know)
and and oh im going to faint

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Good games guys, that's about as much as I can tolerate for that connection, haha. Had me SDing more times in 8 games than I do in a month's worth of singles. Now I recall why my recent activity in doubles has been very scarce. I do pitifully, lol. I lost it in that last game when Sai saved Kam with a d-air after my C4 charge sent them up together.

You were fun to team with again, Kam, but try not to take my second stock unless I'm below 80% or I'm getting grab release chained. I could've likely made a comeback off the two stocks I had, but that might seem like my ego talking. You did fab the way you did. :applejack:

Edit: My team attack was off, but I couldn't change it because I was never appointed the position of game host, from what I can remember. So I do believe that's why the games kept oscillating between team attack on and off.

I'll play.
Ok ill host

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567

I'll play.
im sorry i didnt know sometime i was mad at you other i was stupid
sorry for the double post

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I was going crazy during that grab infinite on Zatch. It wasn't anything technical though lol. It was just cool to look at.

GG's @ Saimunn93 Saimunn93 . I'm glad I got to play your Pit. I really like him. We need to play more. I didn't go Diddy or Pit against you.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990-
Sorry, just got called down for dinner as soon as we started our last match.
Good games, Roy! Those Marth dittos are always so fun! Incredible spacing with those f-smashes, I'm still wondering how you managed to get 4 tipper f-smashes in a matter of 30 seconds. Your PT is also very good, especially your Ivysaur. ^^

Once again, good games! More than welcome to have more matches after I've finished eating.
EDIT: Oh, it's totally fine! Not too sure where those disconnections were coming from, lol.
Awww, thank you very much! It means a lot, hehe. And don't worry about dat up B spam, I was no different, lol!

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Sure! Hosting.
Great games matsu. ^^ you are a natural at using European marth.your great,I can certainly learned a lot from playing with you.

I can't believe I went against my word and spam up b like a boss. XD

Oh,and sorry for the disconnection,idk what happen.

Thanks for the compliments,your zzs is also good.

I'm good to play more when your finished eating.Enjoy your dinner. ^^

Well,8've been getting disconnections with other people I played,I guess the issue has something to do with me.

You should win award for best marth in the arena ^^.Let's try to up b less when were both under pressure. :p

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Great games matsu. ^^ you are a natural at using European marth.your great,I can certainly learned a lot from playing with you.

I can't believe I went against my word and spam up b like a boss. XD

Oh,and sorry for the disconnection,idk what happen.

Thanks for the compliments,your zzs is also good.

I'm good to play more when your finished eating.Enjoy your dinner. ^^

Well,8've been getting disconnections with other people I played,I guess the issue has something to do with me.

You should win award for best marth in the arena ^^.Let's try to up b less when were both under pressure. :p
Sorry that took so long! I'm finished if you wanna continue.
And really? Thank you so much omg, it means a lot! Like wow, thank you. I'm pretty sure there are better Marths around here. Hopefully we'll able to limit the amount of times we up-B! You tend to pressurize me a lot so I can't promise anything though, lol.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Airjay. Goddamn that Yoshi has come far, lol. Never really encountered one that goes for mindgames as much as you do. Made for quite entertaining games with our competing wits.

My Lucario did exceptionally well in singles, or is that just a terribad MU for Yoshi? Lucario is a blast to use. Even though I am rather novice to his game, I got the hang of him pretty quickly.

Very pleased to play you again after so long, as well as before wifi went kaput. Hope to hear of a Yoshi that talented for however long after wifi ceases, though. :applejack:

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel GG's Ive had enough for one day wish i could have won more but that lucario was to much for me really wanted to see your ike again though but if i couldnt beat your secondaries then theres no way i would have beat your ike your on a completely different level than me

GG's Though still had fun playing and slightly improving as the matches went on

and yes lucario beats yoshi badly pretty much anyone with a projectile does because it shuts down ways for yoshi to approach and since yoshi's shield is terrible theres nothing i can really do to get past them

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Sorry that took so long! I'm finished if you wanna continue.
And really? Thank you so much omg, it means a lot! Like wow, thank you. I'm pretty sure there are better Marths around here. Hopefully we'll able to limit the amount of times we up-B! You tend to pressurize me a lot so I can't promise anything though, lol.
Yeah,what were you eating? XD I'm fine to continue if you want,I'm hosting ATM.
Nope,your the best one currently. :p
Agreed.
Funny,I think your pressured me harder.all righty,Let's go =D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel GG's Ive had enough for one day wish i could have won more but that lucario was to much for me really wanted to see your ike again though but if i couldnt beat your secondaries then theres no way i would have beat your ike your on a completely different level than me

GG's Though still had fun playing and slightly improving as the matches went on

and yes lucario beats yoshi badly pretty much anyone with a projectile does because it shuts down ways for yoshi to approach and since yoshi's shield is terrible theres nothing i can really do to get past them
Apologies for not using Ike any, I was having too much fun with the other characters and got caught up in using them. I think you would've faired well against my Ike, honestly. He's done some improving, but so has your Yoshi, evidently. :applejack:

Ah, could've guessed. I suppose I also play the match-up kinda funny compared to how it's supposed to be played. QD is a lot scarier than me with how much more unpredictably he uses aura spheres. I was a little simple with things, but I mixed it up enough to keep the MU under control most of the time. You did great for an MU so bad, though. We had some close games.

Brawl/PM 1v1 anyone?
Brawl. Let's have it. :applejack:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel We have to play again one last time before wifi ends ill try improving alot more to make it more interesting but ill cya around :)

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
I want to play some Project M with someone. I'll take like 15 minutes to get ready though. Just warning in advance...

EDIT: I'm good to play some Project M if anyone's interested now

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry to depart so early, Dair. Not pleased with a handful of the outputs I was receiving. Had me playing too weird.

Nice characters you have there. :applejack:

Top Bottom