• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sounds good, I'll host :)
GGs Gaborap haha those were some funny matches. I really wanted to do a ganon ditto, but you wouldn't go ganon again. xD

The match that you side-B'd me to death with Falcon all my stocks was golden lol.

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
lol that was kinda crappy on my part
GGs dude its always fun playing you, sorry for being so out of practice. I kept trying to DJC and Zcancel and then I was like "damn what am i doing"
Ooooi, sorry for the late response man!

Anyways, I'm promptly urged to acknowledge your :yoshi2:'s gameplay there; damn he was still almost as formidable as he used to be even after all these days (weeks? months?) of absence o.o

Been a blast, and the rejoice is mutual! :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a brawl?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Naturally!

I'll add your code and host the game in advance
ggs man im not as good at brawl as i used to be lol. project m is more comfortable to me now so the transition from mario having alot of options to him only having about 2-3 really viable ones is tough to me but it seems you've still got it so good on you

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
ggs man im not as good at brawl as i used to be lol. project m is more comfortable to me now so the transition from mario having alot of options to him only having about 2-3 really viable ones is tough to me but it seems you've still got it so good on you
Ahww thanks for the commendations man! I would say that you weren't all too bad at all, in spite of your lengthy absence!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
May I join you two for some rotations? Pretty bored this morning, almost everyone else is busy and I'm out today. Also looking for Lucario practice. :applejack:

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Ehm yeah indubitably! At least for as far as I'm concerned; ColeWorld?

EDIT:

What's your friend code again ColeWorld?

EDIT EDIT:
How about we do some warm-up rounds while ColeWorld attunes himself to Smashboards customs? :D

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
sure but how that works idk. i just started playing online
Basically he'll just join our lobby as well, and we play 8min/3stocks/default stages, regularly. Round-robin (rotations) further implies that one person will bail out whenever the game commences, in order to let the other 2 play. Then during the next game, another person will commit suicide three times to let the other 2 play, and so on. 1 Player will be spectating during every game, basically.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
sure but how that works idk. i just started playing online
In a match that starts with three players, one person is out (by killing themselves every stock as quickly as possible, ideally), two people play. The winner of those two goes on to play the next game against the person who got out in that game (the one who SDed their stocks to allow the other two to play). It just keeps rotating like that unless you win two games consecutively, which is where you get out to allow the other two to play. The last sentence is just a personal preference for how I play rotations, but some people don't mind the winner staying in for however many rounds they win. :applejack:

And sure, Sai. Are you asking me to sit out a few games? Or to not join until prompted?

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
woah can someone help me please i was playing basic brawl and the match was on the waiting room it was awesome practice bags kept spawning during our fight i loved how did that happen
a hacker?
well i dont know cause no one was wario man or giga bowser
@ E-ColeWorld E-ColeWorld AWESOME PIC do you remember where its from?

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
woah can someone help me please i was playing basic brawl and the match was on the waiting room it was awesome practice bags kept spawning during our fight i loved how did that happen
a hacker?
well i dont know cause no one was wario man or giga bowser
@ E-ColeWorld E-ColeWorld AWESOME PIC do you remember where its from?
I would but I already scheduled a match.Sorry.

Rofl,you got hacked bro.

Top Bottom