• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Sorry, just got out of the shower. Yeah, I don't know what is up between the connection of Chreest and I, but it's really annoying to get so many freeze spikes every single game. I can normally tolerate for the possibility of it going away soon, but judging by the games we've had tonight, it doesn't seem like that'll be happening right now. We can keep playing if you want, but I'm afraid I'm no longer up for rotations amongst us three.
GG's guys! Man Zatch. Your PKM trainer is tops blooby! I need some Diddy training before I go up against you again! My bananas are pretty useless against you.(partly because I don't know quite what to do with them)

Sorry for the abrupt ending Cap'n but I gtg, sorry.

My advice would be to not use smashes as frequently as you are.
Thanks a lot! I really need some help with my Brawl game. I could feel the staleness of the BDacus. You're really good. I could see that the lag was giving you trouble with recoveries. Man I hate the lag. It bothered me too. Hopefully Smash 4 wont be this bad. The weather's not too great in my area maybe that has something to do with the connection. Ah well. GG's!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GG's guys! Man Zatch. Your PKM trainer is tops blooby! I need some Diddy training before I go up against you again! My bananas are pretty useless against you.(partly because I don't know quite what to do with them)
Thanks. Squitle just has a MUCH easier time dealing with bananas than Ivy and Charizard, since he can maneuver quickly and take better advantage of having a banana or two under his control. But still, if you don't know how to use bananas with Diddy, I'd strongly recommend visiting the Diddy forums. A Diddy with no bananas is absurdly easy to deal with, while a Diddy that can't keep control of his bananas is even easier to deal with, since Diddy is pretty much all about stage control.

Also, I got quite a few jab locks, so try to always tech if you land while tumbling. Good games.

PZ

Smash Lord
You can host
Good games! I have a little bit of advice for you but your lucas is really good. First thing I got to say is stop spamming your completely amazing smashes. Yes I understand they are just a god send in priority but outside of that and the huge shield stun they do on whiff they are horrible. Another thing to note is your rolling. Although you are not rolling in a bad way it sometimes gave me easy hits or kills. The last thing I would like to say is remember who you are fighting. If you think I can not run up to you after you inputted standing pk fire than I KNEED to tell ya otherwise.
I really enjoyed our matches and the connection was great can not wait to play ya again.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I shall plei.

WHY THE **** ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LURKING AT THIS HOUR?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll take my leave with that soul in my possession. Can't deal with this lag spiking anymore tonight, I'll see how it looks tomorrow. Remarkably good Sonic.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I unfortunately could not. It was over three minutes, and I do not have hacks on this new Wii. :c I have most of my other Ganon punches saved, though, as they were surprisingly short games.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I unfortunately could not. It was over three minutes, and I do not have hacks on this new Wii. :c I have most of my other Ganon punches saved, though, as they were surprisingly short games.
sorry man sonic is hard to kill with. takes forever n_n

Don't forget to wreck Ice climbers up! You got this champ! :D
man i have a tourney in april thats in colorado im going to there is a ice climber main im mming

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone up to play? Just finished a crapton of work on top of chores, and while I'm not done for the day, I'm waiting to be granted an assignment, so I have some free time.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll go for some games. You want to host, or should I?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good game, I'm quite impressed by your D3 performance as well, but that input delay was rather heavy for my tastes. Couldn't shield properly much at all.

Try not to sidestep so often. If you're worried about getting flame choked, go aerial and nair/bair Ganon. Or you could just as easily grab him out of it, since your grabbox goes well beyond his of his side B, so timing is of less concern for you than some of the other characters when it comes to that. Your shield can deal with pretty much everything Ganon throws at you. Use your tilts more, especially up tilt for killing or juggling.

I don't usually expect such level of play from newcomers/newly registered members, so this was a treat. Well done, I hope to see you around in the days to come. Also, edit your post rather than making consecutive posts. Multi-posting just makes unnecessary clutter.

ALSO

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! C:

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Good game, I'm quite impressed by your D3 performance as well, but that input delay was rather heavy for my tastes. Couldn't shield properly much at all.

Try not to sidestep so often. If you're worried about getting flame choked, go aerial and nair/bair Ganon. Or you could just as easily grab him out of it, since your grabbox goes well beyond his of his side B, so timing is of less concern for you than some of the other characters when it comes to that. Your shield can deal with pretty much everything Ganon throws at you. Use your tilts more, especially up tilt for killing or juggling.

I don't usually expect such level of play from newcomers/newly registered members, so this was a treat. Well done, I hope to see you around in the days to come. Also, edit your post rather than making consecutive posts. Multi-posting just makes unnecessary clutter.

ALSO

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! C:
Thanks! :D

While i don't main DDD very much, it is some rather interesting information you came up with. I was afraid to use a character that requires prescise timing and accuracy because of the horrendous lag i have experienced in Basic Brawl. It seems that playing with friends is much more playable than Basic Brawl. I have played with some of my buddies offline who are somewhat equal in terms of skills with me.

Anyway thanks agian for the warm welcome!

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Braaawwwllll anyone?

Edit: Gotta do something, back in a bit~

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs MBro~
Sorry about that connection, dunno what was causing it :c

Be back at the arena after dinnah
No the connection wasn't the problem. My controller broke on that last match. The X button stopped working and that's my main jump button. I have no Gamecube controllers left. :(

GG's though. You bodied me pretty hard. There was nothing I could do at all in those later matches.

Top Bottom