• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can play for about an hour and a half, Chreest.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna brawl? Aw, if you two above me are interested in a 3-person brawl, I'm into it... (^/w/^)"

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aww, sure. :D If he's answered you, you can just let me know when ye're done! Or if ye wanted to do a threeway after I could go for that too. :p
Okay! I'll let ya know when we're done! I dunno about a threeway... this guy seems kind of rude, one of his taunts is "HAHAHAHA F*GGOT" ...so...ehh... oh! Rich wants to play him! After this ill go with silver!

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Gg's Richard! I thought your bowser was your best character. I'd recommend shielding and spot dodging more. Also mix up your moves and don't just smash attack. Gg's.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Alright ill play you ill host this time not sure I'm ready for that falco yet
Sorry to leave like that I just need to do something for a couple minutes and I'll be right back. When I'm above you as Falco its best just to get out of from underneath me.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well that was short nice matches though I played really bad...
Ok that's fine I'm still here if you wanted to play if you after your done

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Ok sorry about that. I'm back. I'll probably only be able to go until about 7 or 7:30 though.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
That was fun Capn nice matches i finally got used to fighting falco somewhat it looks like I made some progress I hope we can fight again some time your falco is a beast.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's man!! Your Roy is getting better! The lag was bothering me a lot though. I couldn't sweetspot, wave-dash, short-hop laser, or l-cancel regularly. It's pretty annoying + the Classic controller.

Your reads are really good! I think the lag kept them from being great though.

Try to switch it up a little though. I always expect the Dair when your above me. I can expect you to attack whenevery theres an opening. Instead of attacking you could try to read when I dodge or shield, or you could just run away from me.( lag makes reading very difficult though). Your sideB combo can go backwards on the last attack. If you go past me try going backwards and hitting me with that last hit. I realized that you like to DSmash when ever I'm near by too. man but really GG's! I seriously hate lag though... man I want to play you when i'm using a GC controller minus the lag. Your Roy is seriously legit though!

Oh yea. More counters. Falco and Fox really can't do much when they approach other than attack at a close range so counters work pretty well against them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom