• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
GG's man!! Your Roy is getting better! The lag was bothering me a lot though. I couldn't sweetspot, wave-dash, short-hop laser, or l-cancel regularly. It's pretty annoying + the Classic controller.

Your reads are really good! I think the lag kept them from being great though.

Try to switch it up a little though. I always expect the Dair when your above me. I can expect you to attack whenevery theres an opening. Instead of attacking you could try to read when I dodge or shield, or you could just run away from me.( lag makes reading very difficult though). Your sideB combo can go backwards on the last attack. If you go past me try going backwards and hitting me with that last hit. I realized that you like to DSmash when ever I'm near by too. man but really GG's! I seriously hate lag though... man I want to play you when i'm using a GC controller minus the lag. Your Roy is seriously legit though!
Thanks man! I really appreciate you saying that I didn't even know you could go back with Roy's side b and also the lag made it very hard for me to actually combo with side b since the timing was off slightly and the Dair I have been trying to get good at it its just hard to do because people expect it every time they see Roy right above you and I didn't realize my reads were that good

silverlining

Smash Rookie
GGs! Nice Kirby and stuff! Just hope Smash4 has better netcode.Andd with Namco's help its gatta! Alright, take care!
For sure. I'll sound like a dope if I complain about the lag anymore, so I'll spare you. GGs regardless, your Jigg was really messing with my head. :p
And sorry about my pickiness there, I just feel really incompetent on bf, and you were very fond of it. Lol. I won't complain next time, since I do also love the music there. .... though, no, next time we're gonna actually play every single match on Halberd, and we will listen to gourmet race until your ears fall off! Or just until it picks your stage over mine. xD
Thank you for the matches, I had fun! ^^

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
Alright, I added you. Hope to see you online. :)

Edit: If I'm in a match, it's because I'm brawling another person on my friend's list with a FFA or 2v2. When I'm done I'll brawl you all you want. :) Or you could try and join us if a spot opens up.

Double edit: Damn, these servers for this website are acting really bad lately. Unable to connect to this website most of the time.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
For sure. I'll sound like a dope if I complain about the lag anymore, so I'll spare you. GGs regardless, your Jigg was really messing with my head. :p
And sorry about my pickiness there, I just feel really incompetent on bf, and you were very fond of it. Lol. I won't complain next time, since I do also love the music there. .... though, no, next time we're gonna actually play every single match on Halberd, and we will listen to gourmet race until your ears fall off! Or just until it picks your stage over mine. xD
Thank you for the matches, I had fun! ^^
Sounds good to me! I do love gourmet race!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
And then you went on to play someone else. Awesome.

Anyone else up to play?

Dairz

Smash Ace
GGs Gyk! I have to go eat dinner, but if you want to wait 10 mins or so ill be back then.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Alright bro, good games! Wish WiFi would be nicer to my Sonic. :(

Courge you want to brawl now, man?

Edit: Just type no or yes would suffice quite nicely.

Anyone else want to brawl?

Last edit: Well alright then, wasting my time like always. Good day~
Umm...7 minutes?! I was busy for the moment...

Anyone else wanna brawl then?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, you host.
Lol, perfect timing, I had to leave after that last match :p (I didn't play with the 3rd person) Well, good games ^-^ Your Mario, Samus, Zelda, Sheik and Wolf were awesome! :D

PZ

Smash Lord
Lol, perfect timing, I had to leave after that last match :p (I didn't play with the 3rd person) Well, good games ^-^ Your Mario, Samus, Zelda, Sheik and Wolf were awesome! :D
O NOOOO HE FORGOT MY FALCON! :SADFACE:
Good games! DON'T FORGET THIS IS BRAWL! You took alot of unnecessary hits when you could have airdodged. Also aiming a smash at the ledge isn't going to get me off it lol. O yea and don't forget you don't have to be going in all the time with jiggs. I am just saiyan spacing...but those rests thou...<3

Dairz

Smash Ace
GGs CourageHound, was your SD card causing the crashes? Or could've it been something on my part?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Dairz. Umm, my advice is to no throw out so many attacks so carelessly.

Wifi made it extremely hard to punish all of what you're doing and it was vexing but you rarely ever grab, shield and you use smash attacks way too much.

Some of my texture arn't wifi safe I guess.

Anyone else wanna brawl?

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace
GGs Dairz. Umm, my advice is to no throw out so many attacks so carelessly.

Wifi made it extremely hard to punish all of what you're doing and it was vexing but you rarely ever grab, shield and you use smash attacks way too much.
Yeah, I know. Wifi was throwing me off and I knew was playing pretty carelessly; we should have a rematch sometime after I get more practice.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
These spikes are irritating me to the point where I'm not sure I want to play any more. Perhaps I should host? We've been having them since game one, but they got stupid frequent that last game. Ivy running into an obvious up smash, and Charizard just giving up on recovery. Doesn't work for me.

I also don't mind if you join, Courage.

Nope, the connection is still spiking like tripe. You two can play on your own.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry, just got out of the shower. Yeah, I don't know what is up between the connection of Chreest and I, but it's really annoying to get so many freeze spikes every single game. I can normally tolerate for the possibility of it going away soon, but judging by the games we've had tonight, it doesn't seem like that'll be happening right now. We can keep playing if you want, but I'm afraid I'm no longer up for rotations amongst us three.

Top Bottom