• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, bad timing. I promised Himemiya now...I thought you were still busy. Hmm tell you what, I'll play around 10 games with Himemiya and then I'll play with you. I'm going to be dead after today lol. Too much Brawl after not playing for months >_>

Edit:

Super why don't you play GYK for now?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs Converse! Those matches were very great. :)

Zork, if you're still willing, I challenge you!
THIS IS WHY I HATE SMASH BROS, BECAUSE OF PUNK A** SPAMMERS LIKE YOU!!1111

Lol, heard you were having a hard time earlier :/
those were pretty fun matches. i look forward to brawling you again.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
The rumors were sooo true...

GGs Bacon!~ You certainly have gotten TONS better since we last played, like, out of those estimated 15-20 games we played, I only won 2... But I must say, you've polished your :wolf: quite a bit...

You also seem to have a firm grip on the ledge. Getting off the ledge vs your Wolf is scary lol

Sorry for the late reply btw :ohwell:
Thanks for the compliments, means a lot :p

I've worked pretty hard on it haha, my play style has been completely overhauled since back in the day when I last played against you

The win-loss count was kinda misleading, since sooo many of our matches were ridiculously close xD

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
My fault for blowing the 2v1 situation at the end there, sorry Alexo. xD

Those were fun games, guys. Too bad we couldn't have switched up the teams a bit, but that's cool. Had to pull out the MK because none of my other characters were working against you two. ;P Courage with the ninja share-stock at the end. o_o

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
anybod-E wanna brawl me??

Any late-night brawlers?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs all, thanks for the dubs

Thanks for teamin with me bros

Ice climbers....that 2 in one charscter facter
GGs guys sorry about that IC smash spam if it was gettin to anyone, I dont play(and I suck at) Brawl. I had no other choice. Evenly matched Id say. Sorry if I let you down someonerandom. Nice clutch with MK(almost with DDD).

Its all good someonerandom. Cant clutch em all.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs all, thanks for the dubs

Thanks for teamin with me bros

Ice climbers....that 2 in one charscter facter
Meteor: GGs everyone, fun dubz. Sometimes I wish you can disable share stock... Hound, you share stock at the worst times... I had 145% damage... "SHARE STOCK!!!" then I'm getting star K.O'd to my spiraling doom... "SHARE STOCK!!!"......... Really...? Trying to get me salty?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Meteor: GGs everyone, fun dubz. Sometimes I wish you can disable share stock... Hound, you share stock at the worst times... I had 145% damage... "SHARE STOCK!!!" then I'm getting star K.O'd to my spiraling doom... "SHARE STOCK!!!"......... Really...? Trying to get me salty?
I honestly laughed so hard when he did that because I was actually considering whether he would do it or not, since Toon Link does have a hard time in 2v1 situations because he needs room to pull items for his camping game, and with two people chasing you, it'd be pretty hectic. You got me good with R.O.B. in some games, juggling like no tomorrow.

GGs guys sorry about that IC smash spam if it was gettin to anyone, I dont play(and I suck at) Brawl. I had no other choice. Evenly matched Id say. Sorry if I let you down someonerandom. Nice clutch with MK(almost with DDD).
I didn't have a problem with the Ice Climbers. Sorry I couldn't do anything to save you when you were getting gimped. xD No worries, those were absolutely hilarious games. I was actually cheering you on out loud when you were in 2v1s and close 1v1 endings. Thanks for the compliment.

I can actually see you trying to incorporate Project M/Melee tactics into the game, like crouch-canceling for example. xD

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I honestly laughed so hard when he did that because I was actually considering whether he would do it or not, since Toon Link does have a hard time in 2v1 situations because he needs room to pull items for his camping game, and with two people chasing you, it'd be pretty hectic.
You see, the funny thing is, I was Pit.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
LOL sooorry!!!

That last game tho, i like felt i i had the beast chance and pulling off the 2 v 1

I will admit tho, it was pretty hysterical xP

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Oh my god! A bomb! theres a bomb in the building!!! Everyone RUUUUNN!!!!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOOOOOOOOWWN!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I honestly laughed so hard when he did that because I was actually considering whether he would do it or not, since Toon Link does have a hard time in 2v1 situations because he needs room to pull items for his camping game, and with two people chasing you, it'd be pretty hectic. You got me good with R.O.B. in some games, juggling like no tomorrow.

I didn't have a problem with the Ice Climbers. Sorry I couldn't do anything to save you when you were getting gimped. xD No worries, those were absolutely hilarious games. I was actually cheering you on out loud when you were in 2v1s and close 1v1 endings. Thanks for the compliment.

I can actually see you trying to incorporate Project M/Melee tactics into the game, like crouch-canceling for example. xD
Yeah those games were full of lolz. How kind of you to cheer me on, but I couldnt pull it out. I usually dont crouch cancel in Melee, but I was crouching in hopes of it cancelling lol. Plus I like IC Dtilt.

Whoever was playing as Marth on FD when I was Fox had a 0(or at least close to it) to death. All I remember is me comin in and all kinda Marth shenanigans, then DAIR SPIKE. I was furious.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
LOL sooorry!!!

That last game tho, i like felt i i had the beast chance and pulling off the 2 v 1

I will admit tho, it was pretty hysterical xP
Ace and I were laughing. But seriously before you share stocked, I said: At least he can't share stock...

I spoke to soon.. xD

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Well Im back from successfully terra-forming another planet.
is anyone ready to brawl????¿¿¿¿

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah those games were full of lolz. How kind of you to cheer me on, but I couldnt pull it out. I usually dont crouch cancel in Melee, but I was crouching in hopes of it cancelling lol. Plus I like IC Dtilt.

Whoever was playing as Marth on FD when I was Fox had a 0(or at least close to it) to death. All I remember is me comin in and all kinda Marth shenanigans, then DAIR SPIKE. I was furious.
Mmm, Ice Climbers' D-tilt is surprisingly good at gimping.

I missed seeing a 0-death combo in-game? xD There's this guy on here named Saimunn93, he has an extremely thorough understanding of the guaranteed 0-death combos Marth has on Fox and Falco. You might even say he has personal experience... :troll:

Saimunn, pls don't hate me, you know I'm just messing around. It was a long time ago, so... But I still have the replay, lololol<- Ninja text ;)

Edit: Sorry Converse, I really do feel bad since you're trying so hard to find a match and can't get anyone to play, but I'm about to head off, sorry. ;P

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
sey, i yllaer dnuof eht emit ot etirw lla fo siht sdrawkcab elihw gnitiaw rof enoemos ot lwarb htiw em. ti yllaer tnsaw taht drah, tub ti saw etiuq emit-gnimusnoc.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Yeah they were, I'd use my main characters but Lag is.. no just no. Anyway good games!
If those weren't your main characters, you sure fooled me! Your skill is intense! Some of the battles were so close too, I was nearly sweating LOL

Yeah, unfortunately there was lag, especially a severe one that came and went mid-match. But I still had a great time!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Mmm, Ice Climbers' D-tilt is surprisingly good at gimping.

I missed seeing a 0-death combo in-game? xD There's this guy on here named Saimunn93, he has an extremely thorough understanding of the guaranteed 0-death combos Marth has on Fox and Falco. You might even say he has personal experience... :troll:

Saimunn, pls don't hate me, you know I'm just messing around. It was a long time ago, so... But I still have the replay, lololol<- Ninja text ;)

Edit: Sorry Converse, I really do feel bad since you're trying so hard to find a match and can't get anyone to play, but I'm about to head off, sorry. ;P
S'alright...
im amusing myself ;l

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
If those weren't your main characters, you sure fooled me! Your skill is intense! Some of the battles were so close too, I was nearly sweating LOL

Yeah, unfortunately there was lag, especially a severe one that came and went mid-match. But I still had a great time!
Rematch?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

So do you know SunnySunny? That last time you responded with "yeah do the right thing", again I apologize for bringing it u... here

Top Bottom