• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

You've seen me play brawl recently. You know I'm major suckage! But if you still wanna play...
Okay. :bubblebobble:

I'm going Marth though. :glare:

Edit: HOLY 19 people here... this is beautiful... :sadeyes:
Path... I have to go. :( Sorry... emergency... when I come back, we can play some more. Or I can get PM and wreck you. :p Ha ha kidding. Good games girl!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
we need 1 more for pm dubz if you wanna play ;)
I'm... in the crashing phase of a ton of coffee I had earlier... I don't think anyone wants me as their partner lol.

But, you know what!? YOLO. I'm in.

Who am I adding, and what color am I?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Gosh darn Zachary.
I thought something serious was wrong. Lol. I hope the problem has been resolved since.
Nah babe, I'm k. I just had to blow off some steam after not getting to spend Valentine's Day with you this year. >.< Sorry I got so cross. I can play soon if you guys still want to team.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I would still like to dubs if you two would. Unless you'd like to stick with your 1vs1. ^^

Edit: @ Zatchiel Zatchiel No worries my little cockatiel, I only need to know that you love me to make me happy on this day. ♥ You can always make it up to me next weekend by sending me chocolate by letting me win our goddamn pivot grab matches helping me practice... through uhh, wifi. Yeah.
I think the concept of dubs has kind of... died, unless some people want to join. But I would love it if I could brawl with you today, we haven't been together in so long. :)

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well I'll be back at my house in about 3 minutes, if we don't get a fourth by then we can just rotate with the three we do have. Or whatever else y'all might want, hahaaaa. c:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Wow i just realized how horrible my falco is and with that falling speed the lag made it even harder for me to get back on stage but those were still some good matches but not for me that was just horrible for me.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Wow i just realized how horrible my falco is and with that falling speed the lag made it even harder for me to get back on stage but those were still some good matches but not for me that was just horrible for me.
ggs guys and I would judge how good you are by double with bad lag lol

1vs any1?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Aww. Well, I hope you had fun at least. Thanks for being my partner!

Top Bottom