• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
And I contradict myself, I guess we can doubles then! Need to do rounds of coffe, like 2 mins, soooo teams guys? and who'll host

Apologies my sugarcane, traumatised phone with dying battery. xD

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
ggs guys and I would judge how good you are by double with bad lag lol

1vs any1?
Hahaha, so I had a tap opened responding to this, and I forgot about it. :x Kinda late, but I'll post it anyways.

Yeah, the lag got pretty bad, couldn't do anything sometimes. But, such is WiFi. Let your teammate know I thank him for the games!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Hahaha, so I had a tap opened responding to this, and I forgot about it. :x Kinda late, but I'll post it anyways.

Yeah, the lag got pretty bad, couldn't do anything sometimes. But, such is WiFi. Let your teammate know I thank him for the games!
I just hope the lag wont be as bad the next time we play because i dont know if it was just me but i felt like the lag was the worst on my side.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
All right, heading online in a bit.

Edit: I have an open room now, Shadow.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oi. So I take it we're just doing rotations then, unless anyone else wanted to join dubs. Sorry to hear that, Sir Wanter. D:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Dude! Don't worry about that, Zack beats everyone and so he plays like that because he beats top players when he goes to tourneys. You or anyone can't match his play-style, It's too cocky and arrogant. I guess camping could work... but not against his Ike though, too weird and will psych you or anyone out.
DAS #1. That is all.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Captain kirby nice fights man your really good you made me look like crap got anny pro tips cause i could really use them

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Shadow. God tier lag matches.

You can join my dubz
Are they P:M dubz? You still need an extra?

Captain kirby nice fights man your really good you made me look like crap got anny pro tips cause i could really use them
Thanks, though those matches weren't really fair for either of us... Honestly, things could've gone a lot different if they weren't as laggy. As for tips, just try to play more of an approaching/aggro playstyle with your particular set of characters. You were playing a bit as if it were Brawl, and you rolled quite a bit, too. Made you somewhat predictable after a while, but even so, under the harsh connection settings, it was difficult to punish, regardless... Just keep practicing, man. You've got potential.

Last edited:
Top Bottom