• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Good games keester. I like the snake versus marth match up a lot,it's challenging for us marth mainers but I don't care,it's fun.i wish I fought more of your snake though than game and watch but then again it's not often I get to fight game and watch so that's refreshing.
thats weird. i accidentally left the game so i thought i joined u again. wow the whole time i was playing against a different marth and i thought it was u. well those were fun. if u wanna play again let me know im here. as for that other marth i played against, those were some very fun games especially the item games. some crazy stuff sure can happen

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
thats weird. i accidentally left the game so i thought i joined u again. wow the whole time i was playing against a different marth and i thought it was u. well those were fun. if u wanna play again let me know im here. as for that other marth i played against, those were some very fun games especially the item games. some crazy stuff sure can happen
Oh my gosh, what? xD I was wondering why you joined and started playing with items! I just happened to be trying out Marth again. How unlikely!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Please tell me one of you 15 people viewing would like to brawl.

@ Rose alumna Rose alumna I may play dubs if its not too laggy.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Gosh darn Zachary.
I thought something serious was wrong. Lol. I hope the problem has been resolved since. xD

So are you guys done? Good games! I was absolutely appaled with my play though. Bleurfg. Moi totally carried it there. x.x Street, be careful with the excessive kabii upb. Roy, I still want to play yer link someday!
I felt kind of sad though... my dream of an entire loz dub match was nearly fulfilled... but it was I who was not a loz character! Then everyone changed next match. OTL

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Path, If you're here, you want to... *kicks dirt, has both hands behind his back and stares down* want to bra..wl...?

You've seen me play brawl recently. You know I'm major suckage! But if you still wanna play...
Okay. :bubblebobble:

I'm going Marth though. :glare:

Edit: HOLY 19 people here... this is beautiful... :sadeyes:

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

You've seen me play brawl recently. You know I'm major suckage! But if you still wanna play...
Okay. :bubblebobble:

I'm going Marth though. :glare:

Edit: HOLY 19 people here... this is beautiful... :sadeyes:
I'd rather play with friendly people than with salty ones. Marth huh? K. I'll go Ike. :p Maybe. xD

You be host! Since It's Hearts Day. ;) How's your Heart day going anyway?

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
lol my bad jiggle didnt mean to join the game
So anyone want to join pm dubs.
Dang jiggle you are good

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Couragehound vs. Guwap

Courage prepare to have your delicious treasure conquered

But don't let your guard down for a second Guwap, Courage will make eggs terrify you every morning for breakfast and **** you out so much you'll know how it feels to be laxative.
Courage was playing me. lol

GG's Courage! I got back into my style real quick when playing you. I felt like I played good despite not playing for a week.

This practically summarizes what your Yoshi was doing to me for a lot of those matches.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Courage was playing me. lol

GG's Courage! I got back into my style real quick when playing you. I felt like I played good despite not playing for a week.

This practically summarizes what your Yoshi was doing to me for a lot of those matches.

XD thank...uhh lol i think i was the rustier of us two. I hadn't played in like 5 days, and i seem to take a few steps back when that happens. Either way, thanks for the practIce.

Lol totally saving that gif btw. XD luv it

Last edited:
Top Bottom