• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

@ Ometa Ometa
Great games dude! :D its official...ZSS is broken! (Im just kidding :p) Damn, you're too good with her! And very fun matches! :)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
ZSS actually has been pretty broken since 3.0. Like half her moves are unclankable now it's ridiculous lol.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs PZ. It was interesting seeing you play different characters this time. :o
Tried to do the same, but I'm not that great with anyone who isn't in my sig.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
@ Ometa Ometa
Great games dude! :D its official...ZSS is broken! (Im just kidding :p) Damn, you're too good with her! And very fun matches! :)
Back at ya m8!~ And thank you for the compliment Embarrass

I liked your female fatales , just not the rolling. Try and find another move to substitute for that... (Maybe a jab?)

Like half her moves are unclankable now it's ridiculous lol.
It's just her Up B, D-Smash, Nair, and charged laser >.>

PZ

Smash Lord
GGs PZ. It was interesting seeing you play different characters this time. :o
Tried to do the same, but I'm not that great with anyone who isn't in my sig.
Good games! Although I did use multiple characters I think the only ones I could actually use were kirby and donkey kong. The rest weren't up to date in my opinion. The DK vs pit/marth were REALLY close I look forward to more of those. I am gonna try to stick to characters I know I can use or pickup (DK, kirby, falcon, pikachu, sheik, mario, and maybe falco). Then again my failco and pikachu online have no hope of getting better because the general nature of the wifi just hates those 2 characters.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Good games! Although I did use multiple characters I think the only ones I could actually use were kirby and donkey kong. The rest weren't up to date in my opinion. The DK vs pit/marth were REALLY close I look forward to more of those. I am gonna try to stick to characters I know I can use or pickup (DK, kirby, falcon, pikachu, sheik, mario, and maybe falco). Then again my failco and pikachu online have no hope of getting better because the general nature of the wifi just hates those 2 characters.
Dankey Kang makes me so salty. xD I'm practically sweating every second I see you have a fully charged Congo Punch and you
just.
Won't.
DIE.

Those were awesome matches though. Good luck with the characters too. Except Falco.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Back at ya m8!~ And thank you for the compliment Embarrass

I liked your female fatales , just not the rolling. Try and find another move to substitute for that... (Maybe a jab?)

It's just her Up B, D-Smash, Nair, and charged laser >.>
Nair is the worst out of those, and her uncharged laser is unclankable too, but I think it's been like that since 2.5 if not earlier.

Edit: PM anyone?

PZ

Smash Lord
Dankey Kang makes me so salty. xD I'm practically sweating every second I see you have a fully charged Congo Punch and you
just.
Won't.
DIE.

Those were awesome matches though. Good luck with the characters too. Except Falco.
Yea, DK is like MGW when it comes to momentum canceling/living but for a heavy so death before 200% is just unnatural. Thanks! Huh, you no like the bird? I love how falco has so many mobility options. My favorite being boost pivot grabbing across the stage. I am pretty sure I did it a couple times as fox during one of our matches lol.

Would anyone like to brawl a bit? I got like an hour or so until my next class.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yea, DK is like MGW when it comes to momentum canceling/living but for a heavy so death before 200% is just unnatural. Thanks! Huh, you no like the bird? I love how falco has so many mobility options. My favorite being boost pivot grabbing across the stage. I am pretty sure I did it a couple times as fox during one of our matches lol.

Would anyone like to brawl a bit? I got like an hour or so until my next class.
I'll play you.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I should be asleep right now, but does anybody want to play?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's PZ. I haven't played you in a while. Fun matches overall. Sad I didn't get to see your superior Falcon. I wanted some dittos with him. I just picked him up lately.

That match with my Falcon vs your Sheik on Frigate was so dumb, the ending to it was even more dumb. lol

I had fun!

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games! Metalbro! I wish you could have used DK a bit longer. I need some pika vs DK experience but then again I feel most of pikas even mus kinda go in the other character's direction because of the ease to kill. Like when you were using marth, I thought to myself that I oculdn't win the first match we played and did random stuff and somehow came close to winning. After that I think wanting to win made me lose more than anything. O yea I will never beat any zelda character in my life...I am just destined to lose to them.
Reason for not using falcon: I need other chars. Using falcon all the time always is not fun for the player I am fighting against.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Good games! Metalbro! I wish you could have used DK a bit longer. I need some pika vs DK experience but then again I feel most of pikas even mus kinda go in the other character's direction because of the ease to kill. Like when you were using marth, I thought to myself that I oculdn't win the first match we played and did random stuff and somehow came close to winning. After that I think wanting to win made me lose more than anything. O yea I will never beat any zelda character in my life...I am just destined to lose to them.
Reason for not using falcon: I need other chars. Using falcon all the time always is not fun for the player I am fighting against.
Ah I see. Sorry didn't use him more. It was because of the lag in the first 2 matches when I was using DK, I was doing stuff I didn't want to do and since DK's move have quite a lot of ending lag, I thought I would use someone else. As soon as I went Marth, the lag disappeared. lol

And you don't have to use other characters against your opponent just because it might not be fun for them. I don't mind it. I don't mind facing a Nadoing MK 20 matches in a row even. As long as you are happy with who you use, that's all you should do. On the other hand, I get bored to death if I use the same character for more than 2 minutes lol.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
There's a PM wifi thread. What
Yeah. You can find it here if it interests you.

I think it started out as a thread to list and add as many people as possible, but evolved into something somewhat similar to the arena. I haven't really visited all that often though.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah. You can find it here if it interests you.

I think it started out as a thread to list and add as many people as possible, but evolved into something somewhat similar to the arena. I haven't really visited all that often though.
In general I haven't found as many good players on there as I have in here, but since they all play PM it's easier to find a match.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Someone wanna P:M?
Captaaaaaaain! Are you still there? I can play a few. :3

In general I haven't found as many good players on there as I have in here, but since they all play PM it's easier to find a match.
Oh, I see. I've been meaning to go check it out, but I keep forgetting it exists. :x

Top Bottom