• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Dott

Smash Ace
Good games Path, until that ´defensive´ style is not for me :ohwell:

Also really great Link, much better than mine

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Room created, see you in PM
GGs Dott^^ I didn't realize there was another PM Link main here! (Which actually got me really excited). I noticed some bad rolling/smashing/ect habits, so I tried to focus on punishing them to see if you'd stop using them for a lot of our dittos. Also, do you know how to AGT? If not, I'd highly recommend learning it. You could have survived a lot of the stocks I took utilizing a bomb AGT before your up-B. Sorry about all the BRB's, btw.

Bos, it's been awhile! (Which one am I talking to...? xD) I'm up for a few, if you're willing to wait about 10 minutes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID I JUST DOUBLE POST??? I'm... so sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dott

Smash Ace
GGs Dott^^ I didn't realize there was another PM Link main here! (Which actually got me really excited). I noticed some bad rolling/smashing/ect habits, so I tried to focus on punishing them to see if you'd stop using them for a lot of our dittos. Also, do you know how to AGT? If not, I'd highly recommend learning it. You could have survived a lot of the stocks I took utilizing a bomb AGT before your up-B. Sorry about all the BRB's, btw.
I've been practice, but when i'm going to take the bomb with the Down-b i just fall faster, so i don't use it yet.

Also the habits, you're the third one who tells me that, i try to change it, but i can't (well, i tried to change it with the wavedash, and it worked :joyful:)

Don't worry about BRB's, also sorry for kill you once .-.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bos, it's been awhile! (Which one am I talking to...? xD) I'm up for a few, if you're willing to wait about 10 minutes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID I JUST DOUBLE POST??? I'm... so sorry...
I'll host and wait c;. I'm Ace btw

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I've been practice, but when i'm going to take the bomb with the Down-b i just fall faster, so i don't use it yet.

Also the habits, you're the third one who tells me that, i try to change it, but i can't (well, i tried to change it with the wavedash, and it worked :joyful:)

Don't worry about BRB's, also sorry for kill you once .-.
Oh, I see. Try using a jump when taking out a bomb, if you have one. It might help sometimes.

The wavedashing was very well done though! It threw my spacing off quite a bit!

Don't worry about the kill, it was mostly my fault haha, I was trying to find a good time to BRB because a friend's dog was over and trying to lick me.

Edit: @bros Oh, cool! I don't think we've 1v1'd before, have we? :O

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I do! :p been dying to play you again since I saw you were back, I had wondered where you went to. Welcome back!
Fun games! For some reason, I couldn't SDI out of those USmashes with Zelda. xP So I got a bit salty, lol.
So, I'm trying to pick up Marth as a second character. What did you think? ;P

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Fun games! For some reason, I couldn't SDI out of those USmashes with Zelda. xP So I got a bit salty, lol.
So, I'm trying to pick up Marth as a second character. What did you think? ;P
Yeah, I was stalking your profile noticed your post the other day. It may sound lame, but do you remember ruthlessly pooping on me like, 5 months ago? I wanted vengeance. xD Not exactly fair considering you'd be a bit rusty and all, but whatevers.
If you meant with your Marf, I think I read somewhere that he's one of the characters who can't sdi out of it at certain %? I might be remembering wrong, I'll have to go find the thread again. If you meant with both, just wiggle that stick harder. ;p
Mmmm... I could give you advice on your overall play or your Marf. I'm not an expert with critisizing either, but erm. Marf had a lot of side b going on. If the connect had been smoother, for you that would generally meant 'wait for 3rd hit -> shieldgrab'. I think you should try comboing out of the first few hits then jab/d or ftilt/grab or else take to the air! Also try to be a bit more unpredictable in general, eg. you saw how I saw those lucaballs coming and reflected. Keep me guessing, instead of giving me time to realise that oh, I can use this to punish if he does it again.
And finally, dat spotdodging. You're much like myself with it, currently trying to tame the urge some. xD Don't rely on it. I clicked on and started using longer attacks mostly, and I got you a ton with fsmash or just repeated the attack. But in fairness you caught my shield -> spotdodge well and waited before grabbing. Really made me realise that i was even doing it lol. I hope those fsmashes were not in vain, and that you also saw how they put in you in trouble. :p
Good games though! Will have to Sheik you some more soon.... I will eventually ko you with vanish. >>

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Bros A! Amazing... well, everyone you got. That Link ditto was super fun!
Yeah lol. I figured I'd save my Link for last.. I got my hopes up so much when I was ahead and in control. Your Link plays more consistent that mine :p, you deserved that win.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah lol. I figured I'd save my Link for last.. I got my hopes up so much when I was ahead and in control. Your Link plays more consistent that mine :p, you deserved that win.
Getting me all excited about a Link ditto right when you're about to leave... how could you? xD That fight could have gone either way!

PZ

Smash Lord
I don't have pm unfortunately and woah a lot of people are viewing this thread. If its PM doubles, you probably be carrying me :D

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Well if you wanna play doubles with jiggles thats fine. To be honest I just wanted to stay awake which I was successful in doing. Hoozah! googling random stuff.
ill play brawl dubz we just need 1 more if yall want to

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Sure thing, I assume jiggles will be hosting? Also Richard will you be joining us?
well I just got a message from a user named victinivcreate, asking me to brawl him/her.

Nvm they want to brawl me another day, I can join you guys, who should I add?

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
well I just got a message from a user named victinivcreate, asking me to brawl him/her.

Nvm they want to brawl me another day, I can join you guys, who should I add?
me ill be on momentarily
me and pz will be blue you two be green

rejoin guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom