• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

Ace:

GG's xDan. Lol, you wrecked me a lot this time. Well done xD
What do you mean? Lol I only won once :p Jeezus, Roy was good, Mewtwo was good, Link was good, I couldnt take it anymore ._. Lol but great games! They were a ton of fun! :)

PZ

Smash Lord
I would join but I am afraid it might lag. Plus, I have not teamed with anyone for like 3 years.... I will smack/knee/break the galaxy on my partner's face. It is only natural.
EDIT: I am bored. I will give it a shot! Zatch don't die my friend...? also who do I add?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
PZ, you can't honestly say you'll decline at least trying team Falcon with me.

D

Deleted member

I would join but I am afraid it might lag. Plus, I have not teamed with anyone for like 3 years.... I will smack/knee/break the galaxy on my partner's face. It is only natural.
Join us! :p

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
EDIT: I am bored. I will give it a shot! Zatch don't die my friend...? also who do I add?
Kewl then I'll host @ PZ PZ Be blue team :) I'll be there shortly.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs I Dair You!
Falco is literally my most hated character in this game, but you use him extremely well. It was a pleasure playing such a skilled player. Hope I made it fun for you. c:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Mfw the connection on the first game
>Mfw PZ gets two spikes in a row on second game

We're going somewhere.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Path. I enjoyed our matches a lot and felt like I was getting better while they were going on. Sure the lag was pretty heavy but it was manageable. Thanks for playing.

Nice Link as always. I'm sure if we had a crystal clear connection, I would have stand no chance lol :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GG's Path. I enjoyed our matches a lot and felt like I was getting better while they were going on. Sure the lag was pretty heavy but it was manageable. Thanks for playing.

Nice Link as always. I'm sure if we had a crystal clear connection, I would have stand no chance lol :p
Yeah, the lag was there but not too bad^^ From last time, I was expecting it to be a lot worse!

That's not true, your Marth/CF would have kicked ass with a crystal clear connection. :p

PZ

Smash Lord
The game said I died five time....3 real times and 2 self destructs but I never share stock...WHAT!? also that comeback with marth was so close MOI but I think we lived so long cuz your smash were stale.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hiya, anyone want to brawl? Im down for anything, 1v1, teams, random 4 player madness with items on, only playing with randomized characters, whatever~

Top Bottom