• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's DanDan. You are really good in P:M. I like how your reaction time improved so much since I first played you in brawl.

Sorry I have to leave so early. My Gamecube controller in acting up. The R button sticks and now the control stick moves to the right on its own.

btw... I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU PULLED 3 STICHFACES IN 1 MATCH! That's just depressing for me lol

D

Deleted member

GG's DanDan. You are really good in P:M. I like how your reaction time improved so much since I first played you in brawl.

Sorry I have to leave so early. My Gamecube controller in acting up. The R button sticks and now the control stick moves to the right on its own.
Thanks and good games Metal :) those were fun matches :p I wish I could have saved that one match where I killed you twice with a stichface ._. Haha :p

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games! Kester! I am sorry that I did not go falcon(main) but I hope you enjoyed my other characters excluding my marth/fox...I did so bad with those two.
Also funny way to end the game. I keep forgetting that mario's shield is not as big as I think lol. Nice snake btw so scary!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Hey everyone, I know this isn't the best place to post this but I'm trying to get as much help as I can with setting up my Wii at my apartment to get a good Wifi Connection to play PM. I have the Wii Lan adapter and a router, and I was wondering if someone could just help me setting it up?

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Good games! Kester! I am sorry that I did not go falcon(main) but I hope you enjoyed my other characters excluding my marth/fox...I did so bad with those two.
Also funny way to end the game. I keep forgetting that mario's shield is not as big as I think lol. Nice snake btw so scary!
CCcKXCJNVKDNVJKXDBVDJBVJKBNDJBNVDJKSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARE U KIDDDING ME ARE U KIDDING ME? THAT LAST GAME THAT STUPID STUPID DEATH WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYY AAAARRRRRRGGGGGG THATS THE DUMBEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED!!!! well im rage quitting good games i guess i had fun except that last 5 seconds of halberd

PZ

Smash Lord
CCcKXCJNVKDNVJKXDBVDJBVJKBNDJBNVDJKSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARE U KIDDDING ME ARE U KIDDING ME? THAT LAST GAME THAT STUPID STUPID DEATH WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYY AAAARRRRRRGGGGGG THATS THE DUMBEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED!!!! well im rage quitting good games i guess
O wow that triple ninja...also HA! instant karma lol

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
O wow that triple ninja...also HA! instant karma lol
i still cant belive that just happened. that bomb in halberd had to kill me right before u were about to die. a split second. ugh its like star KOing someone in sudden death but then a bob-omb drops right on top of u and u die right before the the other guy does lol. ugh. i was surprised u shield break twice. ur pretty good with mario

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone up for some dubz?
I'm game.

Ggs. I don't think I ever got you down to one stock, lol.
I imagine it'd be pretty hard to do that against most of the cast as Link, hehe. I actually don't think I've played a Link main online before other than Legan (but he didn't use Link, of course). You're not bad. Try to focus more on camping with bombs, arrows, and boomerang more. And use some more z-air to keep distance if they get close. More jabs, u-tilt and b-air when it comes to the closer encounters; more n-air would help too, but I'd say it's more situational than the three I mentioned. Try not to use d-air unless you either have a really good feeling about your prediction of what your opponent will do next, or they're really really really open. That lag you get upon landing with the move is nothing to gamble on so often. Keep it fresh, too. Try to use less rolls and substitute them for something like jabs.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I'm game.

I imagine it'd be pretty hard to do that against most of the cast as Link, hehe. I actually don't think I've played a Link main online before other than Legan (but he didn't use Link, of course). You're not bad. Try to focus more on camping with bombs, arrows, and boomerang more. And use some more z-air to keep distance if they get close. More jabs, u-tilt and b-air when it comes to the closer encounters; more n-air would help too, but I'd say it's more situational than the three I mentioned. Try not to use d-air unless you either have a really good feeling about your prediction of what your opponent will do next, or they're really really really open. That lag you get upon landing with the move is nothing to gamble on so often. Keep it fresh, too. Try to use less rolls and substitute them for something like jabs.
Kewl.

3 more people for brawl 2v2? Anyone?

Top Bottom