• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play.

Neeeevermind. Connection is getting to be a bit much on my performance. Good games. Try to work on hit confirming. You kept using Marth's side b on my shield when you're likely to get nothing from it but punishment. You've got good spacing, but switch up your ledge options more. I could anticipate a ledgehop aerial attempt almost every time you were on the ledge. A quick shield can do wonders against that when it comes to most of the cast.

But you're certainly fun, hehe.

Last edited:

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, my internet is bad.It makes it difficult to play online for me, but I just deal with it. GGs Zatch. Are you on the East Coast?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, Atlantic South. When I play nowadays, I deal with it as much as I can, but even the slightest mishaps get to me, even if they don't happen to get me punished or anything. I have to play a lot differently to compensate for the delay that betrays my reaction time. It sucks, but I try my best to cope since wifi is all I can do for the moment.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't have anyone too play with so I just deal with the lag. My playstyle is also different, I notice I throw a lot more Up-B.I think it's my way of trying to predict the opponent just trying to rush. Again GGs, and good night.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
BUT SILVER!
How can I not let you add me? It's impossible!
Pff. No it's not, ypu could always deny me, and then we would have to organise to face each other in basic brawl, or else you would have to fly over to me or me to you and play offline, or else we would have to meet and play at a tourney, all while you deny me adding your FC. :p Never say never.
... But Gawd. My wii crashed at the end there, couldn't have had a more suitable ending there lol. That lag was amazing. Not trying to compensate excuses for my noobness, but seriously. >< All my characters seemed to turn into bowls of porridge. Except Sheik, she still sucks anyway and Samuel (gotta love autocorrect... I'm calling her Samuel from now on!) still runs rings around me.
I hope we can play again soon, so I can properly LK on that Boozer endlag! :p

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's Dott. Nice Link. So salty because of the up-b K.O's lol.

P:M anyone else? Add 5158 6088 5091

Top Bottom