• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Why'd you quote both of us? Were you looking to do rotations again? I'm not on right now so I figured I'd ask.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
umm...actually i have no idea.

If ur not on then i guess me and PZ can have some singles. If i'm still on you can pop in whenever if its ok with PZ

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can play if you want, Silvy. Otherwise, I'll be watching Doctor Who.

If ur not on then i guess me and PZ can have some singles. If i'm still on you can pop in whenever if its ok with PZ
It's fine, I won't disrupt the singles. You two can play.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry for the holdup, I'll be on in a sec.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGz PZ, I gtg. Nice matches.

I was going random characters until towards the end cause...lol tbh I've never played a CF like yours before. I woulda had to do some weird stuff to retaliate so I didn't wanna develop habits on my mains...

Other than that, good stuff

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games! Courage Hound! You really have gotten so much better since I last played ya. I should have stayed my main the entire game or used someone I know how to use(pretty much 80-90% of the cast but I wanted to learn ness because to know a matchup best is to learn the other side's weaknesses and strengths.). You know a lot of characters. I think my brawl was telling me to stop using ness toward the end though. Notice how every stage we went to by my random was a stage where D3 could infinite or walk off kill. I wanted to use ness to see if I could recover on wifi. In most cases, if I was knocked offstage I could not return and I generally only use up b for killing but I did better than I thought....? I am generally gonna try to use characters I have problems fighting as falcon in order to learn the matchup so next would be fox. However, I could go on about all the mistakes I made as falcon but I did too good vs R.O.B lol

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
xD I can improvise with some characters I've tempered with from time to time or from watching videos. But I don't know all their options in certain situations.

Lol I happened to take my hand off the right side of my controller for a second when you you hit that spike. I wasn't regulating the fuel properly :teeth:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
God games, Silvy. I think your Zelda could play a wee bit more offensively. Try to use your dodges less, most of the time you can either shield an incoming attack or counter a grab with a short hopped aerial. Either way, use your shield more than you dodge, I'd recommend. Zelda has pretty predictable options out of a sidestep.

My friends just showed up, so I have to go.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the holdup, I'll be on in a sec.
Good games! I didn't experiment much like I wanted to past time, it was more of a 'i'll do it
next much' type of thing. xD Shielding all my smashes fully... hmph. I'll have to think of other options, from my wide variety availible. :p I wish I could have got a replay of how you were playing her, I noticed you buffing dsmash a lot though. Would you recommend it? I also just cannot see openings for pivot grabs also, which is why there were none. ): I'll still look into it a bit more though. Ty for the games! ^^

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Erm...

...maybe I'll be luckier than the last few... PM anyone?

Or I guess I can just come back later...

D

Deleted member

GGs Dan! Sorry, I couldn't take that lag anymore =.=. Thanks for the games though!
Good games Path :) That lag was horrible :( but the games were very fun and that Link may be the best one I've played :) I hope to play you again soon! :)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Good games Path :) That lag was horrible :( but the games were very fun and that Link may be the best one I've played :) I hope to play you again soon! :)
The games were very fun games indeed! We should try out our connection another time, maybe we'll have better luck!

Top Bottom