• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Someone want to play me in P:M? I'm ready to karate chop a sucka (or get my gluteus maximus handed to me... Either way's fine).

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks man. I'm still rusty though. I need to practice my reaction with Ike a lot better. A lot of the stuff you preformed was easily shielded. Meh. Good games.

D

Deleted member

Thanks man. I'm still rusty though. I need to practice my reaction with Ike a lot better. A lot of the stuff you preformed was easily shielded. Meh. Good games.
What do you mean you're rusty? You're one of the better Ike mains i've played so far and you won all of the matches :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just got back from hanging out with some friends. Anybody want to play Brawl?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What do you mean you're rusty? You're one of the better Ike mains i've played so far and you won all of the matches :p
So who is the best Ike you've fought. I'd like to hear this. It's not that I won the matches. I mostly did styling tricks and so on. I'm a flashy player and I always like to use my characters In a different way. My Link is the same thing.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Alrighty, gimme a few minutes to hop on and I'll host a room, Scraket

D

Deleted member

So who is the best Ike you've fought. I'd like to hear this. It's not that I won the matches. I mostly did styling tricks and so on. I'm a flashy player and I always like to use my characters In a different way. My Link is the same thing.
Here are the 2 best Ikes I have played
-HYP3R
-Maldoche Procione
They both are really good :p

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Lately I seem to come by whenever people are mentioning me. ._.

Oh noes, someone's going to expose my fraudulent Ike. *crawls back into cardboard box*

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not calling anyone out man. I just want to brawl you since Dan types Hyp3r and you are the best Ikes his fought before. Would you like to brawl, Madolche?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Heh, no worries man. I know you didn't mean anything by it. I'd be glad to play you sometime, but at the moment I just committed to some matches with Cap'n here, sorry. :c

@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby Hmmmm... I'll try updating again, and hope it doesn't give me the full version...
Oh, okay. I'm all right with waiting. If it's too much trouble, you find, however, you can just Brawl with GYK. Would rather not put you through all of this so suddenly.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Oh, okay. I'm all right with waiting. If it's too much trouble, you find, however, you can just Brawl with GYK. Would rather not put you through all of this so suddenly.
How'd you get the wi-fi safe 3.02? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: There is something really messed up with my P:M. It can't even update now. >.<
I don't wanna leave you out though, since you're bored. You two wanna play Brawl together and we can all rotate out?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Here are the 2 best Ikes I have played
-HYP3R
-Maldoche Procione
They both are really good :p
My Ike is so rubbish that it doesn't even deserve a mention.

DTK owes me ten bucks.

Grey owes me a shiny penny or nickel he found in the 80's.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
How'd you get the wi-fi safe 3.02? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: There is something really messed up with my P:M. It can't even update now. >.<
I don't wanna leave you out though, since you're bored. You two wanna play Brawl together and we can all rotate out?
I just downloaded it, and replaced all the files from 3.01... Well, this is a pickle. It's all right, though, dude. You can just play GYK. I'll be fine, but thanks anyway. :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright man. Have fun and let me know when you'd like to brawl sometime. As long as the connection is decent enough, then I should be mobile enough to do stuff. I play off speed with Ike, flash and mind-games with Ike. Same with my Link, but Ike is better on WiFi than Link ever will. Have though man.

@ CaptainKirby, nah man it's fine, take your time and get your matches with Mac.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Alright man. Have fun and let me know when you'd like to brawl sometime. As long as the connection is decent enough, then I should be mobile enough to do stuff. I play off speed with Ike, flash and mind-games with Ike. Same with my Link, but Ike is better on WiFi than Link ever will. Have though man.

@ CaptainKirby, nah man it's fine, take your time and get your matches with Mac.
He can't get 3.02 functioning right now, otherwise, I would be willing to wait. And I don't play Brawl anymore, so you guys can just play singles together. Really, it's no prob'.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
My Ike is so rubbish that it doesn't even deserve a mention.

DTK owes me ten bucks.

Grey owes me a shiny penny or nickel he found in the 80's.
DTK... I know that guy. We were in the same group when I came here years ago. Awesome Ike.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I actually can't play with Cap'n (sorrryyyyyy), so it looks like we can play.

@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby I'm sorry man. I'll try and get it working sometime. Might ask you or someone to help guide me through it. I just can't seem to do it right, as the launcher just wants to give me the full set.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
DTK... I know that guy. We were in the same group when I came here years ago. Awesome Ike.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I actually can't play with Cap'n (sorrryyyyyy), so it looks like we can play.

@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby I'm sorry man. I'll try and get it working sometime. Might ask you or someone to help guide me through it. I just can't seem to do it right, as the launcher just wants to give me the full set.
I don't use the launcher, so I can honestly probably say that I won't be too savvy to help you with that there... I would love to if I could, anyway. :/ You may just have to ask in the P:M help section again. I'm sure you'll get things sorted out eventually, at least, as you did last time.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You may host when ready, amico
Will do

Edit: Rooms up.

Edit Good games Mac! Not a bad Ike at all.) You did really good and you actually kept up with my Ike speed pretty well. The connection was glorious! So I could move freely without too much of a hassle. Let me know If you'd ever like to 1vs1 again (different characters) or a Team Battle. Thanks for the game~

Last edited:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs GYK!
Like I said, calling out my fraudulent Ike. You can understate your skill all you want, I still suck, lol.
Good lord, you're clearly no stranger to the ditto. Didn't even know Aether was that punishable, and you won every fair and jab contest we engaged in.
Sorry I didn't quite live up to the hype.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs GYK!
Like I said, calling out my fraudulent Ike. You can understate your skill all you want, I still suck, lol.
Good lord, you're clearly no stranger to the ditto. Didn't even know Aether was that punishable, and you won every fair and jab contest we engaged in.
Sorry I didn't quite live up to the hype.
Meh don't worry about it. You stayed with me quite sometime and you keep the stocks pretty even at times. I'm happy I did some flashy stuff in our matches. That's really what I care for the most is getting flashy kills and strings with Ike. You should Brawl DAS sometime. He's good and I'm sure you two will have fun. Night bro~

I murder Ike's recovery. You should see me when I'm Gnw.) It's not fun at all. I did mess up quite a few times with my Dair towards Ike's recovery... doesn't matter, you gave me fun games and that's all I can type for.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Meh don't worry about it. You stayed with me quite sometime and you keep the stocks pretty even at times. I'm happy I did some flashy stuff in our matches. That's really what I care for the most is getting flashy kills and strings with Ike. You should Brawl DAS sometime. He's good and I'm sure you two will have fun. Night bro~
Hard not to. It's not fun losing to one of your main characters, especially when they're as good as you hope you could be, hah. Glad I could be your punching bag I guess.
I've seen the name around here before. Probably another person above my level.
Seems like no matter how long I play I'm just stuck at this point, not getting any better.

Top Bottom