• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Random disconnect, GGS so far.

Edit, oh my mom unplugged it because my sister didn't clean her rabbit's cage...

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games, Zatchiel and CourageHound. I don't like how you guys do rotations, though. Felt like I had to use my main sometimes, just to make sure everyone played about the same number of times, then at some other times, it felt like I had to lose to stop myself from playing too many matches in a row.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We don't normally play rotations that way, I wasn't sure how you guys wanted to play after the first game. I tend to stop playing after a certain number of matches if I'm on a streak because I want to let other people play each other. It was confusing. But yeah, good games.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good Games Dan, I'll find a way to get around your constant aggression eventually.

D

Deleted member

Good Games Dan, I'll find a way to get around your constant aggression eventually.
Im sorry, its just a habit >.< but good games :) you played with a ton of characters and I dont even remember most of them (Great Falco, Ike and amazing Kirby :p) We should play again soon :)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Of course! I'll host.
It was so nice to play you again. :D Gotta love Shielda dittos! My sheik still sucks though lol.
.... Also, Moi, why flail you so like a fish in the air wih all those LKs. Just think, you could have been nair or even dairing near me as I held. shield and then gone for an LK attempt or something when I drop it. If it works on others when they sh, that's fair enough, but if it was a less bumpy connection I would have tried to punish it more since zelda's not meant to be a hoppy frog- just be careful. D:

And of course, if you have any words for me on Sheik or in general, t'would be appreciated. :D We'll have to play again over the weekend any
way, fo' shizzle. :p

Edit: dayum, nvm!

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Great games man!!
GGS, you really make the tier list look stupid with that lucas.

Don't Usmash so much, I might run into it but other's won't...

I had to quit, Hand was screaming for fiery death.

Scraket

Smash Ace
GGS, you really make the tier list look stupid with that lucas.

Don't Usmash so much, I might run into it but other's won't...

I had to quit, Hand was screaming for fiery death.
haha thanks. Nice marth you got there... I almost got dair spiked so many times lol

anyone else want to play some brawl?

Last edited by a moderator:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Project M anyone? If Madolche is lurking I'll play with him
Looks like I was mentioned... Sorry man. Had to stay on campus. Interestingly enough, for smash. Our game club in college basically meets every Friday at 7 to play Smash. It's great. :D

Hand was screaming for fiery death.
I just change my avatar and there's already talk of fiery death? Sweet. I work faster than I thought.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Zatch and Xadrin.

@ Xadrin Xadrin sorry dude, maybe we can try a more balanced method?

@Zatch nice singles. Took me a while to get the gears turning. Havnt played in like a week so i was pretty sloppy

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Skracket. I have to go my friends are here.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Zatch and Xadrin.

@ Xadrin Xadrin sorry dude, maybe we can try a more balanced method?

@Zatch nice singles. Took me a while to get the gears turning. Havnt played in like a week so i was pretty sloppy
The way I always do rotations is everyone can only play two matches in a row, then they're out for the next match. Like this:
Xadrin vs CourageHound
Zatchiel vs Xadrin
CourageHound vs Zatchiel
Xadrin vs CourageHound
Zatchiel vs Xadrin
CourageHound vs Zatchiel
etc.

Top Bottom