• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yosh, do you use Ness online? That sounds like a potential spectacle. I don't think I've seen any online Ness mains in my entire time being here. o=

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs, but you don't have to sugarcoat it. My Pit sucks. xD
Geez, yet another person good at reading habits. How can I never pick up on this?
To be honest I thought you were better at reading my habits lol (at least when I rolled and tried for pivot grabs lol)

Yosh, do you use Ness online? That sounds like a potential spectacle. I don't think I've seen any online Ness mains in my entire time being here. o=
Yes, I do use Ness online. :)

In fact I vaguely remember playing you about 2 years ago on wi-fi, but I used way too many mains back then. XD (I played Ness, Lucas, Peach, Luigi, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer and Toon Link LOL)

Anyways I should be in bed now. XP

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Dan. Try to work on not just throwing out random attacks.
I'm not exactly the best at punishing poor habits, but others will more easily catch on.

D

Deleted member

GGs Dan. Try to work on not just throwing out random attacks.
I'm not exactly the best at punishing poor habits, but others will more easily catch on.
Good games Madolche :p Pit's arrows are so hard to dodge >.< and im terrible against Ike :p but fun matches either way :p

PZ

Smash Lord
I'll go ahead and set up the room.
Good games Procione! I hate ganon vs falcon because his moveset is so much better than falcon's. Also are you going ganon because I am falcon or...? I wish I could block pit's arrows...they too fast to react to.
I probably should tell you to stop being predictable after I lost a stock. I know falcon basically can get chaingrabbed/combod by pit's throw but that is not a excuse to prioritize getting the grab when I am at low percents.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Good games Procione! I hate ganon vs falcon because his moveset is so much better than falcon's. Also are you going ganon because I am falcon or...? I wish I could block pit's arrows...they too fast to react to.
I probably should tell you to stop being predictable after I lost a stock. I know falcon basically can get chaingrabbed/combod by pit's throw but that is not a excuse to prioritize getting the grab when I am at low percents.
Uhhh... What? We're talking about the same :ganondorf:, right?
But uh, I just picked Ganon 'cause I thought it'd be less annoying than Ike or Marth. (I would say Pit but I'm still picking him up.)
Yeah, duly noted. Bad habit of mine carried over from Marth that I need to break. With Marth I would ALWAYS for for like a 30% ish setup and take so much damage trying to get it.

Also, I figure I should mention. Your DI is beautiful.

PZ

Smash Lord
Uhhh... What? We're talking about the same :ganondorf:, right?
But uh, I just picked Ganon 'cause I thought it'd be less annoying than Ike or Marth. (I would say Pit but I'm still picking him up.)
Yeah, duly noted. Bad habit of mine carried over from Marth that I need to break. With Marth I would ALWAYS for for like a 30% ish setup and take so much damage trying to get it.

Also, I figure I should mention. Your DI is beautiful.
Ganon has so many disjointed hitboxes and all his move do at least 7% sweetspot or sourspot. Sure he is slow and lacks priority but the only thing falcon got going for him is speed aside from that if you land even a hit or two anything I would do is hilarious in comparison. Also choke tech chasing is stupid good against falcon.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Ganon has so many disjointed hitboxes and all his move do at least 7% sweetspot or sourspot. Sure he is slow and lacks priority but the only thing falcon got going for him is speed aside from that if you land even a hit or two anything I would do is hilarious in comparison. Also choke tech chasing is stupid good against falcon.
I don't recall Ganon having any positive MUs, but if you mean more like he's just a character that you personally have issues with, I totally understand.
For me it's Link. Don't ask why, I just... >.< I'm awful at fighting that character.

PZ

Smash Lord
I don't recall Ganon having any positive MUs, but if you mean more like he's just a character that you personally have issues with, I totally understand.
For me it's Link. Don't ask why, I just... >.< I'm awful at fighting that character.
I guess that works too. Although I should probably no brain that matchup if I have trouble with it because thinking really doesn't help me against characters I have issues with. Meh I feel like it is just hard getting in on link but if stay on him your good to go. The game to me is all about reads so the character that hits the hardest is so good to me.
My DI comes from my first few years of playing the game. During those years I could not win match to save my life so I practice getting hit in the face the best way or "DI" many moves. If I was using gamecube controller I would so make a 7 after getting hit.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I guess that works too. Although I should probably no brain that matchup if I have trouble with it because thinking really doesn't help me against characters I have issues with. Meh I feel like it is just hard getting in on link but if stay on him your good to go. The game to me is all about reads so the character that hits the hardest is so good to me.
My DI comes from my first few years of playing the game. During those years I could not win match to save my life so I practice getting hit in the face the best way or "DI" many moves. If I was using gamecube controller I would so make a 7 after getting hit.
Fair enough. In any case, it was a pleasure fighting you. c: Keep up the awesome work with that character.

PZ

Smash Lord
Thank you. I also enjoyed the matches. I definitely feel the creativity when you...I guess don't have a game plan? I am not sure what to say but embrace the creativity!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Crap, sorry Metal, didn't know that was you trying to join. I thought you were someone else trying to join for FFA, and we had barely started playing, haha.

Good games Snail. Connection is messing me up a lot, so I decided to discontinue. Competent Yoshi and Diddy. Your Diddy could be playing much more aggressively, though, especially against the characters I was using. Although I actually know how to deal with/overcome bananas, Diddy still has great offensive potential. Grab more often and use your bananas less predictably.

I'll join for dubs, Moi.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Crap, sorry Metal, didn't know that was you trying to join. I thought you were someone else trying to join for FFA, and we had barely started playing, haha.

Good games Snail. Connection is messing me up a lot, so I decided to discontinue. Competent Yoshi and Diddy. Your Diddy could be playing much more aggressively, though, especially against the characters I was using. Although I actually know how to deal with/overcome bananas, Diddy still has great offensive potential. Grab more often and use your bananas less predictably.

I'll join for dubs, Moi.
Alright then, nice.

ONE more person for dubz everyone!

p.s i'll be green+ host

Top Bottom