• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
GGs Time, Had fun getting owned by Zsamus :p
Stop double posting.

You too Scraket.

Oh hi there Grey! Sorry about double post, I clicked the button too much. I haven't seen you in forever. Want to play PM?
No problem. Just reminding you. PM? Sure. I recently installed 3.02 but I haven't tested it yet. I'll be on in a bit.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
GGs Ben! Sorry, for those first two matches as ZSS there was so much lag I SD'd like a million times.

As far as critiques, your Din's play was good, but remember that Zelda's Bthrow is her killing throw. You can also do some grab release stuff into Din's which is always nice. If you had be a little closer to the fireballs when you Fthrew me, I would have either been hit by them or exploded by them depending on the timer. So get a little closer if you're trying to do that since her Fthrow doesn't send that far. But that was a good idea nonetheless.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
It was so nice to play you again. :D Gotta love Shielda dittos! My sheik still sucks though lol.
.... Also, Moi, why flail you so like a fish in the air wih all those LKs. Just think, you could have been nair or even dairing near me as I held. shield and then gone for an LK attempt or something when I drop it. If it works on others when they sh, that's fair enough, but if it was a less bumpy connection I would have tried to punish it more since zelda's not meant to be a hoppy frog- just be careful. D:

And of course, if you have any words for me on Sheik or in general, t'would be appreciated. :D We'll have to play again over the weekend any
way, fo' shizzle. :p

Edit: dayum, nvm!
Hahaha it was nice fighting you again as well. And yeah shielda matches never fail to amuse me :D But I SWEAR some matches someone else was playing for you. It on those later sheik+Zelda matches. Hmmmmmm. lmao jk. You've improved so much! Made me break a sweat this time ;D And about those lightning kicks...They're just fun to do, sometimes I land one! But I guess for spacing is a better reason. It was really laggy at first then it got manageable.:smirk: Well MY Zelda is indeed a "hoppy frog." Its just how I choose to play with her ;) haha But yes over the weekend we shall meet again:evil:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yayyy Moi ~ Glad I randomly checked roster that time!
Also, no! Stop thunderstomping me, you shouldn't exploit my weaknesses it's rude.
..... I guess I'm gonna get a lot of practice trying to avoid it in the future now. xD
I see you cut down on your frogness too, much better already! I saw a lot less openings. :D
And I was honestly quite proud at that last match, ike freaking kicks my butt

Editt: Just be cautious, hoppy frogs can always get hit by trucks.
Or bikes. >>

I agree that I think my Zelda has somewhat improved. She's even influencing me to do shorthop bairs for my other characters now lol. Your Sheik is also getting there though! We should pair in dubs someday with our two, not sure if their playstyles would compliment each other though. xD We could always team up against our noobs someday too though lol

Editedit: .......!
You should be able to land one whenever you want! You should see the opening to! I hope you just aren't randomly flailing like a fish frog hitting them................

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Well, i have to leave

I feel like a total noob :c, but i had fun, good games! :D
GG's bro. To be honest here, you use spin attack and boomerang as a crutch. Stop rolling behind me twice after I come back from being dead. You ate like, 10 fox up smashes but you didn't stop, learn to adapt.

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's bro. To be honest here, you use spin attack and boomerang as a crutch. Stop rolling behind me twice after I come back from being dead. You ate like, 10 fox up smashes but you didn't stop, learn to adapt.
Yeah, i tried to don't do it, but i react when i was on the sky, and i have to practice the grab veery much

Dott

Smash Ace
stooooop! ignoring meeeeeeee!
Haha sorry, i had a match with him in pm, and won almost everyone

For a few moments i did good combos, but i did the same errors over and over again.

Anyway he's a very good player

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Yayyy Moi ~ Glad I randomly checked roster that time!
Also, no! Stop thunderstomping me, you shouldn't exploit my weaknesses it's rude.
..... I guess I'm gonna get a lot of practice trying to avoid it in the future now. xD
I see you cut down on your frogness too, much better already! I saw a lot less openings. :D
And I was honestly quite proud at that last match, ike freaking kicks my butt

Editt: Just be cautious, hoppy frogs can always get hit by trucks.
Or bikes. >>

I agree that I think my Zelda has somewhat improved. She's even influencing me to do shorthop bairs for my other characters now lol. Your Sheik is also getting there though! We should pair in dubs someday with our two, not sure if their playstyles would compliment each other though. xD We could always team up against our noobs someday too though lol

Editedit: .......!
You should be able to land one whenever you want! You should see the opening to! I hope you just aren't randomly flailing like a fish frog hitting them................

Hahaha true true. One may learn from Frogger. xD But Me and you on teams?????! Most definitely. ^o^

D

Deleted member

Anyone want to play Brawl? (I think I ask this question WAY too much ._.)

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Well the stage song was Live and Learn...

PM's fun and all but I still prefer Brawl.
I've probably played a million brawls but this was the... 6th time I've played PM.

Anyone want to brawl a rusty brawl player?

Edit: Never mind something came up.
I'll play ya GYK.

Ah nvm, too bad. I still have you on my FC list

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've probably played a million brawls but this was the... 6th time I've played PM.

I'll play ya GYK.

I think it's been the 13th or 14th time playing it for me. Most of those times have been playing against Path.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

I'll play ya GYK.

Sorry about that Ben... Yes, I'm ready when you are. I will host?

Edit: Ah. Seems you have three people already in your room.. It's probably lag-gy.

Would anyone else like to brawl?

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs Player -0, I would have like to see that weegee in action but lag didn't let us :/

Top Bottom