• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Player -0

Smash Hero
DanDan - You need to play Dubz like dubz and not like 2 1v1's at the same time.

GG's I guess. I was pretty dissapointed by the lack of teamplay. It figures we did the best while I sandbagged the hardest.... Winning w/ Nolimar and then winning with Jiggz while watching movie (My mom was forcing me to watch it :{...)

D

Deleted member

DanDan - You need to play Dubz like dubz and not like 2 1v1's at the same time.

GG's I guess. I was pretty dissapointed by the lack of teamplay. It figures we did the best while I sandbagged the hardest.... Winning w/ Nolimar and then winning with Jiggz while watching movie (My mom was forcing me to watch it :{...)
Im sorry, I know I was a bad teammate ._.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Well, great games everyone! My eyes kinda hurt over the TV now, so my post will be short for once. xD;
Thanks Hyp for the first few, that Ike always gets me. Plus we have to play soon, I have been working on my 'aggressive' Kirby, you must take another synopsis. :p
P0, that was a sweet Olimar lol. And that Marth was gimping me so hard. >>
And Luma, we'll have to ditto sometime, I should've gone zelda one of the times you were there, though I just didn't/don't feel like playing her any more today. Nice LKs, too!
And silver isnt looking.:awesome:

Also, by the way, your brawl status is incorrect. It should have a hash tag. :p

But ggs moi & dan, thank you moi for teaming! I think our most amazing duo was TL and Ganon. :') And Dan, don't worry, the more you practice the more you learn. Just remember, there's no I in team (lol) and try to support your teammate when you can. Just try glancing over every now and then.

... Thank you everyone, fun games!
Never mind, I cannot write short posts. ):

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Awesome games Dan :D My samus was owning you. But boy you put up a fight with that peach of yours. Pretty solid Zero suit you got there.

@ silverlining silverlining hashtag doesnt exist on the wii text pad thingy. Or else I would use it more often. XD

Oh and we should team up more often! With less lag though. XP

D

Deleted member

Awesome games Dan :D My samus was owning you. But boy you put up a fight with that peach of yours. Pretty solid Zero suit you got there.

@ silverlining silverlining hashtag doesnt exist on the wii text pad thingy. Or else I would use it more often. XD

Lol thanks :p and great games! :) yes, that Samus was great and was owning me, you also had a good Ganondorf :p We need to play some more matches soon :)

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman

hi im back u guys were out for me on dubz 1v1 i win

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Well, that is a valid point.
.... #hashtag4ssb4

Aww, I was kidding. I'd love to play against you and Dan someday soon. Show him the way to team spirit! He can be a great teammate, once, together, we did a combo of LK Dropkick off the ledge into Kirby's hammer. It was amazinggggg. How I wish I had gotten a replay.

Anyway, ahem, sorry for spamming words. A last round of brawl anyone?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman

.... #hashtag4ssb4

Aww, I was kidding. I'd love to play against you and Dan someday soon. Show him the way to team spirit! He can be a great teammate, once, together, we did a combo of LK Dropkick off the ledge into Kirby's hammer. It was amazinggggg. How I wish I had gotten a replay.

I honestly haven't played Brawl for weeks, but we'll see if I can humour you some, lol.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
.... #hashtag4ssb4

ha so bored

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games silverlining, we played for longer than I expected, lol.

Our games got quite campy after a few, but I guess that's Toon Link. :p

Top Bottom