• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Dan. =D Try not to jump the ledge so much when you're trying to get back onstage. Switch up your options s'more, so that your ledge recovery doesn't get too predictable.

I'll play you, Silvy, if you want.

D

Deleted member

Good games, Dan. =D Try not to jump the ledge so much when you're trying to get back onstage. Switch up your options s'more, so that your ledge recovery doesn't get too predictable.

Lol I will be sure to practice :p and good games! :D that Ike was very good :)

silverlining

Smash Rookie

Certainly! If you would kindly come online lol. You have inspired me to use more pivot grabs as of late, so let's see if that makes a difference. :O

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I am online... Err, I can't remember the last time we played, but I have a new FC. Try adding that. And woo, I can't wait to see the improvements you've made. C:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Long story short: Replaced my old save data to get all the characters back without having to do everything over again, at the cost of my very short-lived FC. It won't be changing anymore, so don't worry.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Silvy, connection is beginning to irk meh. You've certainly improved since the last time we played, but I still think you roll too predictably with most of the characters you used. Use them more sparingly. Can't remember anything other than that. =O

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Dan, lag killed it in those last matches. Keep up the good work with those characters though!

Edit: Also why dont you use ZSS armor pieces? I don't mind.

D

Deleted member

GGs Dan, lag killed it in those last matches. Keep up the good work with those characters though!

Edit: Also why dont you use ZSS armor pieces? I don't mind.
Thanks, I think either Yoshi or Peach will become my new main :p and good games! Nice Falco :) and I think the armor pieces are kinda cheap and gives ZSS a starting advantage :p

Player -0

Smash Hero
Armor pieces aren't cheap, they're part of the match up. That would be like saying Diddy gets a free starting advantage because of bananas. They can also be used by your opponent which makes it fairer.

Tl;dr - MK and Oli are cheap....

Salt :(

D

Deleted member

Armor pieces aren't cheap, they're part of the match up. That would be like saying Diddy gets a free starting advantage because of bananas. They can also be used by your opponent which makes it fairer.

Tl;dr - MK and Oli are cheap....

Salt :(
Well, I guess you're right, I just dont like using any Items at all :p

Top Bottom