• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Dreamer_

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3496-9337-7244
Does anyone want to play Project M?
EDIT: Guess I'll try tomorrow then..

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
'Ey-o. Back. In case anyone wants to still do P:M teams, I'm basically free all night. If it seems impossible to get dubz, however, I'll also be willing to do singles. Just leave a ring. ;o

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
'Ey-o. Back. In case anyone wants to still do P:M teams, I'm basically free all night. If it seems impossible to get dubz, however, I'll also be willing to do singles. Just leave a ring. ;o
-riiiing-
I'm game for dubz. I wouldn't mind doing 1v1's either.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
All right, awesome, we got our dubz set. I'll pair with Metal this time, because I've been with Path already in several dubz sessions before. So that makes it Metal and I vs. Diddy and Path. Wanna be red, Metal (not that I think team colors will really matter to you :b )?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
All right, awesome, we got our dubz set. I'll pair with Metal this time, because I've been with Path already in several dubz sessions before. So that makes it Metal and I vs. Diddy and Path. Wanna be red, Metal (not that I think team colors will really matter to you :b )?
Red all day everyday. Host up.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You're such a good organizer! Diddy, wanna be green?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Dan, my advice on your kirby stands the same as last time. Learn the appropriate times to be aggressive and appropriate times to be passive. Play against a level 3 computer in training and instead of playing aggressive watch what they do and punish their mistakes or laggy moves. Practice this kind of playstyle because it will help you not just with kirby but any character you decide to use.

Also solid peach, i'm suprised you don't use her more often.

D

Deleted member

I'll play some matches dan, kirby dittos or no?
Good games! They were a lot of fun (Nice Zelda btw :) ) we need to play again soon. And thanks for the advice (again :p). Also, im thinking of making Peach my newest main, I didnt know I could play as her :p

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs guys, it was too much lag :/ but I think it's because of me since normally I don't have a good connection with CaptainKirby.

Well project M /brawl anyone?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's CK, Diddy, and Path. I think this was my first time playing doubles in P:M. Lots of lag but I still enjoyed getting thrashed lol.

Thanks for putting up with my horrible team playstyle Captain >.> I felt bad everytime I had to take one of your stocks.

Good stuff Diddy, Your Peach and Roy kept me flying across the screen, like seriously I was getting hit back and forth from Peach's Down Smash and Roy's Up tilt. lmao

And really good Link Path. I heard rumors that you were skilled and now I know it's a fact. GG at the 1v1 we had. There was lag, but it's no excuse for getting my ass handed to me lol.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, guys! Fun team matches, despite the lag. And GG's to those singles, Path. Nice Marth. :)

GG's CK, Diddy, and Path. I think this was my first time playing doubles in P:M. Lots of lag but I still enjoyed getting thrashed lol.

Thanks for putting up with my horrible team playstyle Captain >.> I felt bad everytime I had to take one of your stocks.

Good stuff Diddy, Your Peach and Roy kept me flying across the screen, like seriously I was getting hit back and forth from Peach's Down Smash and Roy's Up tilt. lmao

And really good Link Path. I heard rumors that you were skilled and now I know it's a fact. GG at the 1v1 we had. There was lag, but it's no excuse for getting my *** handed to me lol.
It's all right, dude. You didn't do bad at all. You kept the pace up. ;) That lag just doesn't help at all either. But I had fun anyways; no worries.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs awesome teams earlier Diddy, Metalbro, and CaptainKirby!

And GGs for the 1v1's captain! It's always so fun to face you :D

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Diddy! Thrashing me in both Brawl and PM, lol.
Sorry for all the lag, but I'm glad we at least got some good matches before that.
It takes me a while to get used to the speed difference in PM but once I just start kind of playing on instinct I feel such a rush!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yeah I would have stayed if the lag had showed mercy. Im guessing it got much better after I left.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GGs Diddy! Thrashing me in both Brawl and PM, lol.
Sorry for all the lag, but I'm glad we at least got some good matches before that.
It takes me a while to get used to the speed difference in PM but once I just start kind of playing on instinct I feel such a rush!
not really... I think you're better in brawl.

Yeah the lag at the end was pretty bad but before that we had some good games

Lol when I played you in brawl I was trying to l-cancel sometimes , yeah takes awhile to get used to the difference

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
not really... I think you're better in brawl.

Yeah the lag at the end was pretty bad but before that we had some good games

Lol when I played you in brawl I was trying to l-cancel sometimes , yeah takes awhile to get used to the difference
Better than you in Brawl, or do you just mean I play better with Brawl than I do PM? :o
'cause I could have sworn you won most of our Brawl matches.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Naaa I think you won the majority in brawl. And umm I'm not sure .-. I'm pretty sure you better in brawl

Top Bottom