• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games Jiggs, you have a nice falco but I hate fighting ice climbers, they aren't fun.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, I guess you're right, I just dont like using any Items at all :p
You don't have to, don't sweat it too much if it's how you prefer to do things. But do know that it takes more time to throw the armor pieces away than it does to just use them as granted. Time that not every player you meet is gonna give you, especially in competitive play. But do whatever works for you, of course.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Xadrin and Courage. Awesome rotation. Loved watching you guys play, and learning you weaknesses :evil:

Nice set of characters Xadrin. Your Bowser and Wolf are really good. Nice Samus and Kirby too.

Same goes for you Courage. Your Yoshi is still kickin it.

Btw, what do you guys think about my Falcon?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GG's Xadrin and Courage. Awesome rotation. Loved watching you guys play, and learning you weaknesses :evil:

Nice set of characters Xadrin. Your Bowser and Wolf are really good. Nice Samus and Kirby too.

Same goes for you Courage. Your Yoshi is still kickin it.

Btw, what do you guys think about my Falcon?
Weaknesses? Lol I picked up on some of those too :awesome:

Your falcon is pretty cool. But I'm gunna be that guy, and call lag jhons :p

GGs Xadrin as well

Top Bottom