• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games to the both of you! It was pretty interesting to see you guys play against each other, but I actually didn't bother paying attention to weaknesses. :awesome:

Also, my Samus is nice? That's cool to hear, considering I have been thinking about picking her up. Them zairs are too good.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Dair. You have a nice Falco. XD

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
Alright awesome! Give me like five minutes, collecting some Zelda data.
thanks for playing, btw zelda is my weakness. lol and i was such a spaz with meta knight that i killed myself. good matches never the less. just hit me up here if you ever want to play.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Good games, Silvy, connection is beginning to irk meh. You've certainly improved since the last time we played, but I still think you roll too predictably with most of the characters you used. Use them more sparingly. Can't remember anything other than that. =O
Well, I rolled away from those from those pivot grabs you tried to set up to punish my rolling! Lol
The first time I played you your playstyle confused me, you could say. At least I can expect things, kind of, and anyway I love playing against people better than me. So feel free to go ape, I rarely ever go salty.
Oh! I was so happy when i won that one Zelda time! It was probably you getting brief lag streaks or something though, or else it is my MU experience against noob sonics in BB finally paying off!

Fun games though, we shall have to play again soon. :D

Edit: anyone around who would like to brawl?
Nvm :D

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Anyone up for PM? Need 2 more people for free for all or 2v2.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
LAME! Leaving already? haha pretty beasty matches if i do say so myself^^ by the end I was getting sleepy so I seemed a little slower haha. Thanks for the fun though :) Oh and I can learn a thing or two from that Ike of yours ;D

And the connection was fine. ^o^

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
LAME! Leaving already? haha pretty beasty matches if i do say so myself^^ by the end I was getting sleepy so I seemed a little slower haha. Thanks for the fun though :) Oh and I can learn a thing or two from that Ike of yours ;D
Ah, sorry man. But hey, you ended on a win (props to you for all those sweetspotted thunder kicks, btw!), so there's a positive note. c:
Heh, thanks. I think my Ike can be pinned down in three simple mantras. xD

1) Ike's jab is my friend, my lover, and my soulmate.
2) Spam fair to oblivion.
3) Keep a healthy fear of Ike's forward smash in my adversaries.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Ah, sorry man. But hey, you ended on a win (props to you for all those sweetspotted thunder kicks, btw!), so there's a positive note. c:

Jab is pretty safe I think unless your opponent has fast reactions.
You can probably do stuff like Jab1 -> WD back -> QD -> JC grab.

Also Fair is pretty safe with Ike I think.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Jab is pretty safe I think unless your opponent has fast reactions.
You can probably do stuff like Jab1 -> WD back -> QD -> JC grab.

Also Fair is pretty safe with Ike I think.
I would love to be able to wavedash backwards and JC grab out of QD in normal Brawl. :D
Everyone would be so slow compared to me. :sonic:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558

Ended on a win..against a ganondorf !? C'mon MAN that aint a fair match, ever XD Thunder kicks are easy to land on big people :p But yeah thats pretty much Ike in a nutshell yet i'm always somehow sucked right into his fsmash! He's most fun to fight when i'm sheik, idk why.:bubblebobble:

Top Bottom