• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Yuta

Smash Rookie
Okay! Add me!

It was so much fun playing with you, hyper! Your kirby makes me quite uneasy, and it seems that you know some pika AT's! Your playstyle made me rush, giving you the advantage... Your Ike is quite some monster, too! You are so much fun to play with ;) you make me feel like I'm winning, but it's just because you SD after you kill me :) that made me feel like you weren't actually destroying me, when you were in fact winning. I really think that my pikachu and my MK improve ad a lot, thanks to you, Hyp3r!

Last edited by a moderator:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Okay! Add me!
GGs Yuta, I like your pikachu but try not to be so predicatble with the thunders, you would use it every time I get in the air. You could try to juggle me in the air with up airs instead or predict my landing and grab me.

Your metaknight is good too, sometimes I think you get frusterated using him though because if your down smash misses or something you will keep using it until it hits me. Just keep calm and put more pressure on me. You're Metaknight! I can barely do anything against you anyway.

Fun matches regardless :)

Edit:
Your Ike is quite some monster, too! you make me feel like I'm winning, but it's just because you SD after you kill me :) that made me feel like you weren't actually destroying me, when you were in fact winning.
I SD'd a lot mainly because I was just having fun and some of those kills I didn't even deserve so yeah :p
I don't like playing as Ike a lot because he's too OP if I really want to win. Plus the playstyle was kinda copied from someone else, all of his characters play like that and its brutal. xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom