• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

SALAD ACCEPTS THE DUEL, EN GARDE.
(i'll be online in a minute :p)
Good games! They were tons of fun! :p (that double kill on FD was hilarious) Great Kirby as always ;) we should play again soon :)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games! They were tons of fun! :p (that double kill on FD was hilarious) Great Kirby as always ;) we should play again soon :)
YOU THINK ITS OK TO STEAL MY COLOR AND LAUGH IT OFF???????
I still think you're too aggressive sometimes but you use peach now so I can't judge anymore. GGs.

D

Deleted member

YOU THINK ITS OK TO STEAL MY COLOR AND LAUGH IT OFF???????
I still think you're too aggressive sometimes but you use peach now so I can't judge anymore. GGs.
Lol, I saw both kirbies and im like"oh...akward..." xD and I just cant seem to be a little bit more patient :p

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I'm up for this if you two are. ;)

P:M any?
Certainly! I don't think I've played you before though. o:

Added you, Want me to make the room or u
You...... have a lot of work to do. >.< I'll PM you later with advice, and i hope you at least learned something off my pikachu. He has othsr moves other than side/down b!

One more for doubles anyone?

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Well. That concept of doubles certainly turned out well. :D JB left without a word, and I got preoccupied, but if you two are still arounddd we could try to find someone else or something.
Otherwise, brawl anyone? ^^

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Well. That concept of doubles certainly turned out well. :D JB left without a word, and I got preoccupied, but if you two are still arounddd we could try to find someone else or something.
Otherwise, brawl anyone? ^^
I've been lurking around for quite some time lol, I'm still up for dubz.

Wanna play in the meantime?

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
xD now I really wantto do doubles or i won't sleep peacefully tonight. But sure, already have you added.
Zach/Moi where are youuu.
So. Doubles anyone?
Sorry mate, I tend to spaz out I forget I posted here~ :facepalm:

Also, it seems this place is pretty dead atm. It's more active during the after-school hours~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Zach

Ya, I'll still join those dubs/rotations/whatever you guys were gonna do.

I haven't been around much for the last two days because I've been feeling awfully bored with this game again. I need to get out to a tournament or something.

PZ

Smash Lord
Hmm...not sure how I feel about that picture but meh.
I don't like wifi for I enjoy saying random crap during a match which isn't fun if your by yourself. NOTE: I don't do this as a distraction for it is more to break the ice. (I never "destroy" or win by a landslide at this game so when percents are close/high a little random commentary takes me off the edge...this doesnt apply to wifi usually so unless I have more experience than the other player I probably would lose alot)
Similar to how music calms people down a joke would do wonders for me.

Top Bottom