• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

GGs Dan sorry for any lag there. Anyway fun matches you almost got me with Peach when I was Marth.

I see that you are maining her now and not Kirby lol.
Lol, good games :p that Marth is crazy good :D im still practicing with Peach and now have to try to play with the GC controller that got mailed in today :p

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
anybody wanna play?

Edit: Thanks for the compliment, and another up and coming Peach player here lol

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Awesome. Looks like everything's in place.
We'll do MXXD and I against Robo and Xad unless anyone objects.
I can host since I have everyone playing registered.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Great team matches guys! I gotta go now though.
To MXXD, I am very sorry for the team kills. It's an unfortunate habit. Last teammate got a Falcon Punch, as Xad and Robo can attest to. xD
Still feel awesome about that Ike comeback though, lucky as it was.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
yeah guys sorry I got preoccupied for a bit
Good games! I'm so tired.
Great team matches guys! I gotta go now though.
To MXXD, I am very sorry for the team kills. It's an unfortunate habit. Last teammate got a Falcon Punch, as Xad and Robo can attest to. xD
Still feel awesome about that Ike comeback though, lucky as it was.
Yeah, fun team matches while they lasted! To be fair, R0bO also killed me a lot, so your own team kills didn't affect your performance at all. :D

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I hate it when people ask for games and I answer and they don't respond. It's happened to me twice today.

Top Bottom