• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
SHOOT, I'm on AiB at the moment, give me like ten mins to see what is going on. I said I would play this guy but I am not sure he wants to.

Edit: Okay he sure does. Message me a little later or on here and I'll see what's up!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
SHOOT, I'm on AiB at the moment, give me like ten mins to see what is going on. I said I would play this guy but I am not sure he wants to.

Edit: Okay he sure does. Message me a little later or on here and I'll see what's up!
All right, no prob'.

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games Hyper! Sorry I hate falcon vs ganon because I personally think the most even mus are the hardest for me to understand. Also the ganon dittos were fun.
Keep up the good work with ness!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I'll play in dubz if you're still looking for a fourth

Edit: PM, right?
Right. You'll be on my team, then (red color). :) So that makes it us vs. The Bowz and his cousin. The Bowz, you have the newest installment of P:M, right? 3.02?

Top Bottom