• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
And now the project m site seems to be down so I can do nothing about my problems right now -_-

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, I have a new FC, by the way; add that one. The other Zatch can join my room too if he happens to get on.

(If you're reading this, Zatch, please do not join my room.)

(Well **** you too then. I didn't want to join your room anyway.)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Sleeves. c: Connection went down in quality this time around, don't know why. I take it that's why you left. But still, fun time playing ya.

LUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! =D

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
No worries Robo. See ya when you get back then.
Right then, TimeSmash, I'll load up PM, just uh, don't expect much from me. xD Still learning the ins and outs of it.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Haven't practices in ages, so don't worry.

Bu the way, I have PM version 3.0. NOT 3.01. I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Haven't practices in ages, so don't worry.

Bu the way, I have PM version 3.0. NOT 3.01. I don't know if that makes a difference or not.
It... probably does, actually, because I have 3.01. >.<
I know there were some general and character changes, and even the most minor things can desync a match.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Random. Well I will go and patch it now, did you have a lot of problems doing that, or did you just download 3.01 without patching??
What do you mean 'patching'? :o
I just downloaded the newest version to replace the one I had. You might need to update the PM launcher if you have wi-fi problems after getting it though

Edit: Alright Robo, lemme hop on vBrawl then. See ya online!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Patching is what you can do to older files (like PM 3.0) in this case that basically mods that file without you having to redownload a whole new file. Sometimes patches are used in ROMs to make hacks of them, like Pokemon Quartz, but that's just a random bit of info.

I will try to figure out what's going on, but GGs nonetheless! Hopefully we can play later.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Patching is what you can do to older files (like PM 3.0) in this case that basically mods that file without you having to redownload a whole new file. Sometimes patches are used in ROMs to make hacks of them, like Pokemon Quartz, but that's just a random bit of info.

I will try to figure out what's going on, but GGs nonetheless! Hopefully we can play later.
You'll be able to patch via the new launcher once you get the new files but there's not really a way to patch it in the way you're thinking until you have it. Sucks. I know. xD

Top Bottom