• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Well, we tried, at least. Must be the time of day right now... We'll have to play again some time, anyway. GG's, even though they were as laggy as Windows Vista. :r
Yeah, thanks for sticking in there :p Appreciate it, mate.

Edit:
It works now! finally, too bad I gotta sleep now :(
How did you get it to work? Did you just re-download it again?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sure! Long as you don't mind me not being that great with PM yet.
Oh, not a problem at all. I mean, you say you're not all that great, but what if you're secretly the next m2k and don't know it? ;) Plus, you gotta start somewhere. ;P

That being said, I wouldn't call myself a P:M wizard either, so it's all good. Except... can you give me a few minutes to finish grabbing all the wifi set files? I used the Homebrew Launcher and it patched me to the 3.01 full codeset. >.>

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Oh, not a problem at all. I mean, you say you're not all that great, but what if you're secretly the next m2k and don't know it? ;) Plus, you gotta start somewhere. ;P

That being said, I wouldn't call myself a P:M wizard either, so it's all good. Except... can you give me a few minutes to finish grabbing all the wifi set files? I used the Homebrew Launcher and it patched me to the 3.01 full codeset. >.>
Heh, true enough. All about practice. c:
And no worries, amico. See you whenever.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
About as expected, since everyone runs circles around me in PM. xD
GGs I guess. Still don't seem to be improving though.

Anyone else up for some matches? Brawl or PM?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games, Madolche ♦ Procione! (Sorry, forgot to memorize the gamer tag. ;P)

I have to say I was pretty impressed with your Ike and Pit. Your Marth was not bad at all either. ;) Though the bit of input lag was weird, I think we made it work. Anyway, all my Fox does is abuse Shine and L-canceled N-airs, oops. Your Ike was spacing really well against my Puff, so try to maintain that. Made it super hard to get in, which is a good thing.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Good games, Madolche ♦ Procione! (Sorry, forgot to memorize the gamer tag. ;P)

I have to say I was pretty impressed with your Ike and Pit. Your Marth was not bad at all either. ;) Though the bit of input lag was weird, I think we made it work. Anyway, all my Fox does is abuse Shine and L-canceled N-airs, oops. Your Ike was spacing really well against my Puff, so try to maintain that. Made it super hard to get in, which is a good thing.
You think? I got crushed though. xD
I can never hit anyone after I start blocking, so the game is always me getting punished and then getting lucky if I hit, hah. Your Fox is still way better than any of my characters though. I'm still struggling to get that kind of movement control. You were great.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs R0bo. Sorry i had to leave while you were gone Dx

Anyway ggs still. I just picked up Lucario and am still learning his options and matchups. Thanks for the practice.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
GGs R0bo. Sorry i had to leave while you were gone Dx

Anyway ggs still. I just picked up Lucario and am still learning his options and matchups. Thanks for the practice.
good games bro!! Like dat Mario swag huh, I would've been so happy if that one combo with the spike ended the match lol It seems you've mained dedede now, prepare for the hate :O jk was fun

Double post WHOOPS

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
good games bro!Like that Mario swag huh, I would've been so happy if that one combo with the spike ended the match lol It seems you've mained dedede now, prepare for the hate :O jk was fun

Double post WHOOPS
Yea was fun. But no, i still main Yoshi. I just use him less fequently(and admittedly less effectively) online on ocassion.

Top Bottom