• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Robo! You're one of those very distinct players I see now and then. Good with every character they touch, and able to read opponents very well.
Basically exactly at the level I have never managed to reach. xD

R0bO

Smash Rookie
GGs Robo! You're one of those very distinct players I see now and then. Good with every character they touch, and able to read opponents very well.
Basically exactly at the level I have never managed to reach. xD
We'll it seems you've only started playing in October and your already pretty good haha you'll get much better. your ike is probably your strongest from what I see but good games dude, I'll see ya around

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
We'll it seems you've only started playing in October and your already pretty good haha you'll get much better. your ike is probably your strongest from what I see but good games dude, I'll see ya around
No, I've been on this account since October. xD Sad thing is, I've played off and on for years. My skill kinda plateaued out though, so this is where I've been for a long while. I could kinda tell when you stopped taking our matches seriously

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Sorry Courage, It seems I was the one who had to go abruptly. lol

My Mom wants me to do something. Good 2 games nonetheless.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
You didn't suck lol.

Are you trying to learn with Lucario?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
You didn't suck lol.

Are you trying to learn with Lucario?
I am. I don't know any of his matchups though lol

Anyway, he's a fun and fluent character, and for the little time i've played him he seems to solidify my play overall when practicing with him. I just need more practice is all.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I am. I don't know any of his matchups though lol

Anyway, he's a fun and fluent character, and for the little time i've played him he seems to solidify my play overall when practicing with him. I just need more practice is all.
Hope you keep improving with him, I tried to pick him twice but I really suck with him, his playstyle feels so strange for me.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Hope you keep improving with him, I tried to pick him twice but I really suck with him, his playstyle feels so strange for me.
Yea it was strange for me too some months ago. But now he just seems to fit like a glove all of a sudden. Hadn't felt that way about a character since Yoshi.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yea it was strange for me too some months ago. But now he just seems to fit like a glove all of a sudden. Hadn't felt that way about a character since Yoshi.
The same happened to me with Kirby, now I actually like to play kirby more than Yoshi.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
brb, never playing Brawl again. I kid you not, Yoshi and Lucario were my worst match-ups in the entire game. I could deal with MK, I could take on the Snakes and Diddys (for the most part...), but Lucario... u w0t m8

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm still having trouble installing P:M 3.01...

From the launcher, it says full codeset even though I downloaded the hackless wifi set. I try to go online and it gives me a 50330 error....
Someone told me to update the launcher. I did and it's still the same

In the Launcher I try to update and it says "Download Failed". The banner at the top says something about No network connection....

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

From the launcher, it says full codeset even though I downloaded the hackless wifi set. I try to go online and it gives me a 50330 error....
Someone told me to update the launcher. I did and it's still the same.
Did you post your problem in the Project M Help and Support section, then? I'm sure they have an answer for your trouble, Metal. I wouldn't know, anyway. :S

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Did you post your problem in the Project M Help and Support section, then? I'm sure they have an answer for your trouble, Metal. I wouldn't know, anyway. :S
I see others having the same problem and this one guy is telling everyone to update the launcher. I did, still doesn't work.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

Someone told me to update the launcher. I did and it's still the same

In the Launcher I try to update and it says "Download Failed". The banner at the top says something about No network connection....
I've heard of that happening, but the only solution I've heard was update the launcher... :/

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
That's why the homebrew version of PM is the best, I just have to put the folders on the SD card and play it on USB Loader GX

I can even put epic music and epic textures to make that mod even more epic.

it's really epic

Top Bottom