• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
How are you guys even able to control yourselves in this? xD I'm just SD'ing left and right and here you guys are wavedashing.
We don't actually know what we're doing... We just mash enough buttons to where it makes us look techy. xD

Who's hosting?
I am. You still have me added, maybe?

Edit: We're all using 3.0.1.

Double edit: Player, you need to download 3.0.1. :(

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hey, when attempting to load 3.01, did any of you guys encounter a green/pink fuzzy screen? It keeps on freezing my wii before even loading the launch! TT.TT

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Okay. Maybe you should host though, my internet connection isn't great
Good matches . I've never played as lucas but im sure he as more attacks than pika-fire + jab jab jab. :p It was fun to go against a Lucas since he's more of a rare player to find and fight on wifi battles^^ And what was up with that random olimar? haha. GGs:bluejump:

Oh and P-K-FIRE!!! x1000000000 XD

Scraket

Smash Ace
Good matches . I've never played as lucas but im sure he as more attacks than pika-fire + jab jab jab. :p It was fun to go against a Lucas since he's more of a rare player to find and fight on wifi battles^^ And what was up with that random olimar? haha. GGs:bluejump:
Great games! And yea I really do pk fire to much lol

D

Deleted member

Does anybody wanna play Brawl? (I should be doing homework, but that's no fun :p)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Alright Line, your kirby seems to know what its doing, and I tested it out using several different playstyles on you. "Calm" which is a joke is me just playing patient like you were. When I was Red I was either playing normally or super aggressive. Your patient play shut down my aggressiveness at times, but when I started picking characters with projectiles then you started to fall apart. There is a fine line between playing patient and sitting there like a duck. If you're going to play kirby seriously, you have to learn how to deal with projectiles. You can either powershield approach or wait for an opening and then get in my face. You were kinda just sitting there not knowing what to do. Its important to know how to deal with situations like that because i'm sure there are many other people that use projectiles a lot, and since Kirby has none you're already at a disadvantage. Be aggressive when it counts!
... Rofl, so that's why you were blue at the start.
Ohhh I get the name changes now! Smart lol.

I normally play all my characters... 'passively'/patient. So if you feel that doesn't work, with him, alright. I think I saved some of your red kirby so I'll go see what I can deduce.
..... Speaking of, that zelda of yours needs work. Perhaps I should give you Zelda lessons!
Thank you for the practice though, and GGs. :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
... Rofl, so that's why you were blue at the start.
Ohhh I get the name changes now! Smart lol.

I normally play all my characters... 'passively'/patient. So if you feel that doesn't work, with him, alright. I think I saved some of your red kirby so I'll go see what I can deduce.
..... Speaking of, that zelda of yours needs work. Perhaps I should give you Zelda lessons!
Thank you for the practice though, and GGs. :D
I'll take you up on those zelda lessons next time :p
GGs as well.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
This is just tragic. That 4th person is nowhere to be found, we're playing at a solid 5 frames per second, and these teams seem like a distant dream....
...and Roy's kicking our arses xD

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If I had P:M, I would gladly be a chaos enabler.

Butt. I'm sorry. Or maybe I'm not.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Jeebus. Update doesn't seem to be working for me. I press play but it just goes back to the home screen every time

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Geez, the one thing that always gets me in Melee and PM is how people are able to hit me when I'm trying to chain stuff and I can never do the same. It's like, the one thing I can't ever do in this.

Edit: One more, then I gotta go.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Did you lose connection?

Oh well, GG's guys. I was rooting for you Madolche in the last one until the DC D;
I guess... Reopening room.

Edit: Ehh, actually, I think I'm done. Lag is too rich... GG's, though, guys. Even if they were laggy, they were still fun. :b

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Might have actually done well that match and wi-fi disconnects me. Whhyyyyyyyyyyy
GGs everyone. Third time playing PM online and I still don't appear to be getting any better. Ah well. Practice I guess.
Later everyone!

Heh, thanks anyway. I'm still a novice to Melee's intricacies.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Might have actually done well that match and wi-fi disconnects me. Whhyyyyyyyyyyy
GGs everyone. Third time playing PM online and I still don't appear to be getting any better. Ah well. Practice I guess.
Later everyone!

Heh, thanks anyway. I'm still a novice to Melee's intricacies.
You'll get it within time. I had much trouble too, at first, but once you settle in more through practicing, it really does start to flow smoother. :) GG's.

Top Bottom