• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Hey, that'd be cool too. I understand if he wants singles though, so no worries either way. Thanks for the offer man.
All right, well, we'll see. Either way, no harm done. :)

My PM wont let me connect to the interwebz. I have to reextact
Looks like this problem is more ubiquitous than I originally would've thought... Understood, anyway.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
It worked Madolche. Thanks! But I don't have a partner lol! Bros M is at work
Ahh, too bad... Thought dubz would be optional. All right, heading online. We'll just do singles for now, unless, I guess, someone else wants to partner with Ace?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
We could do rotations until someone joins
Well, I'll open a room. I have you both added, so just join as you please. We'll play it by ear. :)

Edit: Oops, nevermind. All right. Ace and L&B v. Madolche and I. Nice! I call red team for us. :p

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Well, I'll open a room. I have you both added, so just join as you please. We'll play it by ear. :)

Edit: Oops, nevermind. All right. Ace and L&B v. Madolche and I. Nice! I call red team for us. :p
Do all of you have 3.01?
I have to update, gimme a bit

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Do all of you have 3.01?
Yes. Madolche, Bros, and I just got it recently, basically.

Edit: All right, we'll wait. I believe I need to re-add you, though... I'll delete you now, and put in the FC again. I'll go ahead and open up a room, too. Feel free to join, guys.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Actually Nevermind. Thx for the offer guys. I just derped thinking I was supposed to manually change files in the folder to do it. I'll just wipe my card and download from the site.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Actually Nevermind. Thx for the offer guys. I just derped thinking I was supposed to manually change files in the folder to do it. I'll just wipe my card and download from the site.
Metal, wanna be my partner after Madolche may leave?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I probably shouldn't, but want to play a few rounds then? Who needs studying. :D
Alright Line, your kirby seems to know what its doing, and I tested it out using several different playstyles on you. "Calm" which is a joke is me just playing patient like you were. When I was Red I was either playing normally or super aggressive. Your patient play shut down my aggressiveness at times, but when I started picking characters with projectiles then you started to fall apart. There is a fine line between playing patient and sitting there like a duck. If you're going to play kirby seriously, you have to learn how to deal with projectiles. You can either powershield approach or wait for an opening and then get in my face. You were kinda just sitting there not knowing what to do. Its important to know how to deal with situations like that because i'm sure there are many other people that use projectiles a lot, and since Kirby has none you're already at a disadvantage. Be aggressive when it counts!

Top Bottom